Capitol

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
      Feels like something freaky going on here:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:United_States_Capitol_-_west_front.jpg
      Feel strong presence of our new allies from Arcturus.
    • TJ
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
        I'd love to hear about those allies...

        Love, Tam

        Feels like something freaky going on here:
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:United_States_Capitol_-_west_front.jpg
        Feel strong presence of our new allies from Arcturus.

      • shari march
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
          There is a struggle going on. And it is of great importance.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2013
            And no, not speaking of the political nonsense that is going on, although that may very well be affected.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013
              I'm well aware of more than the political nonsense, and it is affected because this works on many levels.  I wanted to hear about what the allies are doing.

              Fear not, and let yourself shine!

              It is time!

              Love, Tam

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013
                I was commenting on the original post, not your addition. Sorry, should have made that more clear.

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 7, 2013
                  If we are lucky they will mint that Trillion Dollar Coin n smurf the federal reserve.
                  -