Re: A test in the theory of reality and it's collective rules

  • cosmicbal
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 30, 2012
      OK, looks like more and more Allies are coming down! The Alah-Kur have been clearing out the town I'm in, as well as a few others. This is above ground, too. According to Loohan's blog, the Illuminati and others have been taken out ABOVE GROUND.

      Now start actually wanting to see the Alah Kur, T'al, Venusians, Pleiadians, Elephant People, Annunaki, Ur-Mah, et al right before your very eyes.

      Will Earth be cleansed of it's B.S. and then become a planet of ambassadors? Free to all living beings in the universe, or a planet where Humanity is left to their own again? What are the implications, benefits and drawbacks of each?

      This is only the beginning.

      I am under the impression that Humans need to do a lot of the hard work too. Though it was harmful outsiders that came and F'ed things up and helpful outsiders will be taking care of the infliction(for the most part), but Humans are NOT helpless victims. Earth Humans have appendages, a mind, will power and intelligence just like any other good civilization in the cosmos.

      Hard Work, Will Power and then Harmony.

      Stop being a victim in your own mind and use the innate power of will. Something's gotta give to get this ball rolling faster. Where there's a will, there's a way.