check this out!

  • esteban_sazalar
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2012
    • cosmicbal
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
        Something doesn't feel right with this article. For one, I will never accept harmful energy with open heart and let it do it's thing. No. I will do my thing and destroy that negativity. That article sounds like a demonic entity saying "Let me harm you, it's ok."

        A better piece of advice is: "Love is the ultimate weapon against negativity, harm and destruction."

        Love is not acceptance. Love is a powerful energy. What does Love/Light do when it touches Darkness/Negativity? It destroys it. No acceptance, just complete removal of that negativity.

        It's basic energy law. Think about it.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "esteban_sazalar" <je_36@...> wrote:

        > interesting
        >
        > http://www.satrakshita.com/negative_vibrations.htm

      • cosmicbal
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
          Also, I think I got implanted/attacked from this article. The attacks increased as I was typing the first reply to your message "esteban_sazalar".

          This needs further scrutiny..

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
            I don't think Osho was a shapeshifter or anything, but his soul no longer exists.
            I doubt his commune was into adult/child sex, but from what i understand, child/child sex was encouraged.

            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
              Not detecting anything.

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
                It was Jesuits attacking me. From Abell. I guess it was coincidence that they attacked at the same time I opened that article and replied..

                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 30, 2012
                  That stuff happens deliberately sometimes.
                  One has to be wary. On Feb 15
                  http://loohan.com/blog2-12.htm
                  i was very nicely faked out by the NSA regarding Chris Constantine.

                  Sometimes "they" will time attacks to make it seem like some other party is involved.