Re: An awakening is coming soon.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2012
      There is sum thing going down, they use the 21st as the day but NASA released their video about the day after, 12/22/12, on 12/13/12. All in all it's year 2000 all over again.

      I heard a joke about a guy said he was taking a rocket to sol, he was asked how you going to get there without being burnt up. Yeah he was going at night time.

      Was a sign to me to go to sol, for 2 nights I visited, projecting infinite love. The third night I went to the Moon. Lots of bag wicked entities there so I projected infinite love there, machines don't like infinite love. Not to mention the reps there also. Next morning I got a flat tire then came down with sciatica which put me down for 4 weeks.

      I know sum thing is going to happen nobody will see it coming alot of souls will be leaving this planet. Reminds me of Boxing day 2004, tsunami.