Re: [destroy_evil] Re: Hello and the 12th

  • TJ
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 11, 2012
      I hear you, and am aware of those things.But, there are so many people caring right now, this couldn't hurt.Just shield when you do it.

      Fear not, and let yourself shine!

      It is time!

      Love, Tam

      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 11, 2012
        Please do a search on my site b4 asking questions like this.

        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 11, 2012
          http://www.picosearch.com/cgi-bin/ts.pl?index=523433&calln=2&doc0=0&query=clare+prophet&search=Search&opt=EXACT

          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 11, 2012
            I can only find CIAlizards promoting this 12/12/12 thing. There is nothing remarkable about this date.

            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, TJ <tameraamberrose2@...> wrote:

            > I hear you, and am aware of those things.But, there are so many people caring right now, this couldn't hurt.Just shield when you do it.
            >
            > Fear not, and let yourself shine!
            >
            > It is time!
            >
            > Love, Tam

          • Gavin Christensen
            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 11, 2012
              Thanks Loohan, btw I want to pour some pure resin ice cubes for personal
              carriage tonight australian eastern standard time about 9-10pm. How can I
              make sure that the comittee can program for me while curing?

              Cheers,

              Guv

              Message 6 of 28 , Dec 11, 2012
                They are standing by.

                --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Gavin Christensen <theguvner@...> wrote:

                > Thanks Loohan, btw I want to pour some pure resin ice cubes for personal
                > carriage tonight australian eastern standard time about 9-10pm. How can I
                > make sure that the comittee can program for me while curing?
                >
                > Cheers,
                >
                > Guv
                > On Dec 12, 2012 10:23 AM, "loohon" <dogwood57@...> wrote:
                >
                > > **
                > >

                > > http://www.picosearch.com/cgi-bin/ts.pl?index=523433&calln=2&doc0=0&query=clare+prophet&search=Search&opt=EXACT

                > > > Please do a search on my site b4 asking questions like this.
                > > >

                > > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Gavin Christensen <theguvner@>

                > > e.g.
                > > blog)

                > > <tameraamberrose2@>

                > > Love
                > > 10:00
                > > now and
                > > in so

              • Gavin Christensen
                Message 7 of 28 , Dec 11, 2012
                  Thanks Loohan, so in approx 10 hours I just pour pure resin and it will be
                  done or do I need to signal somehow?

                  Appreciate the help cheers

                • TJ
                  Message 8 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                    Ok, well I'm not one of those, and am tasked with focusing on energy distribution and the intent control defense of that which is being done in negativity.Energy can be directed with intent.Love to you.

                    Message 9 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                      I didn't mean to imply you are CIA. It's just:
                      https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=shift+12-12-12&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
                      that only CIA are promoting it on their sites.
                      Meaning it is concocted BS. Nothing more special about today than yesterday or tomorrow or last week.

                      Message 10 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                        Actually, a few of those are just innocent chumps.

                        > I didn't mean to imply you are CIA. It's just:
                        > https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=shift+12-12-12&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
                        > that only CIA are promoting it on their sites.
                        > Meaning it is concocted BS. Nothing more special about today than yesterday or tomorrow or last week.
                        >
                        > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, TJ <tameraamberrose2@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Ok, well I'm not one of those, and am tasked with focusing on energy distribution and the intent control defense of that which is being done in negativity.Energy can be directed with intent.Love to you.
                        > >
                        > > Fear not, and let yourself shine!
                        > >
                        > > It is time!
                        > >
                        > > Love, Tam

                      • Gavin Christensen
                        Message 11 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                          Hi Loohan, I ended up getting home a bit late from a family dinner. Are the
                          committee still available? Im ready to pour now :P

                        • sittingtaoist
                          Message 12 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                            Hi Gavin, Loohan is at work now, and will be back in about 7 hours. But I'll say: Don't worry about exact times. The members of the C live in other timelines, and time is an illusion anyway.

                            Message 13 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                              Thanks for the clarification.  I know what you mean.I don't usually do the date thing, but had some specific intel about it this time.You guys are powerful and get things done.Directing energies in a good way is my goal.Love to you.

                              Fear not, and let yourself shine!

                              It is time!

                              Love, Tam

                              Actually, a few of those are just innocent chumps.

                              > I didn't mean to imply you are CIA. It's just:
                              > https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=shift+12-12-12&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
                              > that only CIA are promoting it on their sites.
                              > Meaning it is concocted BS. Nothing more special about today than yesterday or tomorrow or last week.
                              >
                              > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, TJ <tameraamberrose2@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Ok, well I'm not one of those, and am tasked with focusing on energy distribution and the intent control defense of that which is being done in negativity.Energy can be directed with intent.Love to you.
                              > >
                              > > Fear not, and let yourself shine!
                              > >
                              > > It is time!
                              > >
                              > > Love, Tam

                            • cosmicbal
                              Message 14 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                                I joined in a few times today. I don't know if Darkness is being stirred up, or the CIA/Darkside was intending to utilize the amassed energy for their own nefarious reasons.. But I have been sensing some bad energy, which feels to me like what a Hangover from Hell feels like. Been taking care of it though.

                                I could be mistaken, but I feel something compromised within the Earth. On Hollow Earth's inner surface? or what? Attempting to take care of whatever I'm sensing.. feels like entities that were cloaked.

                                I feel there is are multifaceted layers of crud still caked in various areas within the Earth's crust.

                                Perhaps today just isn't my day and all the harmful energies directly and indirectly affecting me are making me feel hung-over.. haha.

                              • cosmicbal
                                Message 15 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                                  First the Earth was flat, then round, now solid and then hollow.. So call me crazy but I don't think all the entities/beings on the Inner Surface of Earth are benevolent, just act and feel like it. Until today. They disagreed with my energy "greeting". Or something disagreed with it.. hmm. To say any more would be pure conjecture.. I can't confirm what I just wrote, but it's here for further scrutiny.

                                  Feedback would be nice.

                                  --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "cosmicbal" <cosmicbal@...> wrote:

                                  > I joined in a few times today. I don't know if Darkness is being stirred up, or the CIA/Darkside was intending to utilize the amassed energy for their own nefarious reasons.. But I have been sensing some bad energy, which feels to me like what a Hangover from Hell feels like. Been taking care of it though.
                                  >
                                  > I could be mistaken, but I feel something compromised within the Earth. On Hollow Earth's inner surface? or what? Attempting to take care of whatever I'm sensing.. feels like entities that were cloaked.
                                  >
                                  > I feel there is are multifaceted layers of crud still caked in various areas within the Earth's crust.
                                  >
                                  > Perhaps today just isn't my day and all the harmful energies directly and indirectly affecting me are making me feel hung-over.. haha.
                                  >
                                  > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, TJ <tameraamberrose2@> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Thanks for the clarification.  I know what you mean.I don't usually do the date thing, but had some specific intel about it this time.You guys are powerful and get things done.Directing energies in a good way is my goal.Love to you.
                                  > >
                                  > > Fear not, and let yourself shine!
                                  > >
                                  > > It is time!
                                  > >
                                  > > Love, Tam

                                • TJ
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                                    I will pass this to some that can help verify, and get back to you later.It was verified yesterday by my sources, and by Loohon that there are those intending to cause negativity today.  I will check on the status of this right now.
                                    Do major shielding.Thank you.

                                  • TJ
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                                      Hey, keep me posted on your perception of this...as well as anyone else with any more to add.  Thank you.

                                      Message 18 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                                        Yeah, you're perceiving stuff i am not, so it might be subjective.
                                        Sasquatch attacks.

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                                          No, i did not pick up on any particular negativity for today. I think the CIA are just trying to distract with empty newage BS and simultaneously reinforce their image.

                                        • cosmicbal
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                                            probability: high.
                                            As soon as I tried dealing with the issue I posted about it went away and I couldn't find a trace.

                                            For the past half hour or so my head has been in a wishy washy state of discord. And before that is was equally displeasing.

                                            > Yeah, you're perceiving stuff i am not, so it might be subjective.
                                            > Sasquatch attacks.
                                            >
                                            > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "cosmicbal" <cosmicbal@> wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > I joined in a few times today. I don't know if Darkness is being stirred up, or the CIA/Darkside was intending to utilize the amassed energy for their own nefarious reasons.. But I have been sensing some bad energy, which feels to me like what a Hangover from Hell feels like. Been taking care of it though.
                                            > >
                                            > > I could be mistaken, but I feel something compromised within the Earth. On Hollow Earth's inner surface? or what? Attempting to take care of whatever I'm sensing.. feels like entities that were cloaked.
                                            > >
                                            > > I feel there is are multifaceted layers of crud still caked in various areas within the Earth's crust.
                                            > >
                                            > > Perhaps today just isn't my day and all the harmful energies directly and indirectly affecting me are making me feel hung-over.. haha.
                                            > >
                                            > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, TJ <tameraamberrose2@> wrote:
                                            > > >
                                            > > > Thanks for the clarification. �I know what you mean.I don't usually do the date thing, but had some specific intel about it this time.You guys are powerful and get things done.Directing energies in a good way is my goal.Love to you.
                                            > > >
                                            > > > Fear not, and let yourself shine!
                                            > > >
                                            > > > It is time!
                                            > > >
                                            > > > Love, Tam

                                          • TJ
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Dec 12, 2012
                                              Ok.  Just keep vigilant and peaceful.

                                              Fear not, and let yourself shine!

                                              It is time!

                                              Love, Tam

                                              As soon as I tried dealing with the issue I posted about it went away and I couldn't find a trace.

                                              For the past half hour or so my head has been in a wishy washy state of discord. And before that is was equally displeasing.

                                              > Yeah, you're perceiving stuff i am not, so it might be subjective.
                                              > Sasquatch attacks.
                                              >
                                              > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "cosmicbal" <cosmicbal@> wrote:
                                              > >
                                              > > I joined in a few times today. I don't know if Darkness is being stirred up, or the CIA/Darkside was intending to utilize the amassed energy for their own nefarious reasons.. But I have been sensing some bad energy, which feels to me like what a Hangover from Hell feels like. Been taking care of it though.
                                              > >
                                              > > I could be mistaken, but I feel something compromised within the Earth. On Hollow Earth's inner surface? or what? Attempting to take care of whatever I'm sensing.. feels like entities that were cloaked.
                                              > >
                                              > > I feel there is are multifaceted layers of crud still caked in various areas within the Earth's crust.
                                              > >
                                              > > Perhaps today just isn't my day and all the harmful energies directly and indirectly affecting me are making me feel hung-over.. haha.
                                              > >
                                              > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, TJ <tameraamberrose2@> wrote:
                                              > > >
                                              > > > Thanks for the clarification. �I know what you mean.I don't usually do the date thing, but had some specific intel about it this time.You guys are powerful and get things done.Directing energies in a good way is my goal.Love to you.
                                              > > >
                                              > > > Fear not, and let yourself shine!
                                              > > >
                                              > > > It is time!
                                              > > >
                                              > > > Love, Tam

                                            • TJ