Jacintha Saldanha death

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2012
      I don't have time to keep searching for this. Has anyone seen any mention anywhere of HOW she died? All i can find is "found dead" with no mention of overdose, slit wrists, noose, etc.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2012
        Now they are saying she hanged herself:
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2245881/Nurse-Jacintha-Saldanha-left-note-hanged-flat.html

        But the story gets more bizarre:
        http://the-tap.blogspot.sk/2012/12/a-second-jacintha-saldanha-appears.html
        "This is really very confusing. The same children appear to be in the picture of the woman claimed not to be the correct Jacintha Saldanha by the Deccan Chronicle, as appear with the grieving partner of Jacintha in London, holding her picture."

        A few days ago as i was looking at her pic, i simultaneously got the strange impression that she was alive and/or ensouled, and dead, both physically and spiritually. The second one that is mentioned in this article is alive and ensouled.
        I have doubts that any of the pix now online are of the deceased one. But i am getting pretty confused.

        BTW the pranksters as well as the deceased's family are soulless Earthlings.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012
          This has a news article preceded by Mr. Spivey's colorful X-rated language:
          http://www.ccs-rochford.co.uk/spivey/?p=7822&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ChrisSpivey+%28Chris+Spivey%29
          This whole thing is bizarre. It sure looks like an engineered distraction, but there are some intriguing details, as mentionjed in my previous post: