New November program tearing reps up in Massachusetts!

  • generaloflight1111
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      I just wanted to give a quick update on the battle for Massachusetts.
      I have been gifting July and November programs heavily for the past few months. The July program was strong but this new November program is incredible! I made a bunch of orgonite out of cupcake size pans for the July program and it worked good but made the November program out of ice cube sized trays and it feels ALOT stronger. I gifted a pond with 3 cubes of the Nov the other day and had 2 fighter jets fly over 15 mins later. Everytime I gift a water area the black helis are there within a few hours. This new program is doing so much damage that they even sent a few demons that could physically move objects to try and scare me.
      They cannot move the objects fast so it's not like stuff goes flying across the room like in movies I just find things that were obviously put there by the lowly ones and I have confirmed it with some spirit guides. If this happens to you it is not to be feared. The more you fear the more they feed off it and the more they can do physically.
      We are winning the fight over here in Mass and our numbers are growing greater by the week.
      We now have a network of allies that work together over here.

      Fight on sisters and brothers!
      We are taking this planet for the light!!!