Re: Experiment...

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Gavin Christensen <theguvner@...> wrote:
      > Dude I have met so many happy random people today and everyone is being so
      > nice so I think maybe yes dude.

      ----Funny thing; Mordok sent me a link to this:
      I don't know anything about astrology, but coincidentally, the things he is talking about are the very things the new program is about (the 1st pgm i wrote about yesterday, which i will call the Matrix Key pgm).

      Also making my first organite in about an

      ----Don't think so. This is why i recommend people try getting a stone pgmed 1st, to see if they're connected.