Re: [destroy_evil] Experiment...

  • Gavin Christensen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2012
      Dude I have met so many happy random people today and everyone is being so
      nice so I think maybe yes dude. Also making my first organite in about an
      hour Lohan :) I asked committee for programming help I hope they heard me :P

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Gavin Christensen <theguvner@...> wrote:

        > Dude I have met so many happy random people today and everyone is being so
        > nice so I think maybe yes dude.

        ----Funny thing; Mordok sent me a link to this:
        http://www.starseedastrology.com/apps/blog/the-total-solar-eclipse-in-scorpio-november
        I don't know anything about astrology, but coincidentally, the things he is talking about are the very things the new program is about (the 1st pgm i wrote about yesterday, which i will call the Matrix Key pgm).

        ----Don't think so. This is why i recommend people try getting a stone pgmed 1st, to see if they're connected.