Re: Powering up my orgonite with intention.

  • cosmicbal
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012
      Love is not self-limiting without all the inflictions that Hate inflicts upon itself and those under it's curse. From my own personal experiences, this holds true. Perhaps this is universal.

      Hate, and negativity are the chains. You can thrash about as much as you want, but Love (in all it's forms) is the element that melts those chains away with ease; while at the same time nourishing the previously imprisoned one.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "raypsi.m0nkey" <raypsi.m0nkey@...> wrote:

      > Take 2 glasses of water on one glass put the word love on the other put the word hate, put them in the freezer and look under a microscope at the water crystals, love always produces the finest most beautiful crystals of water.
      >
      > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Intention, belief faith, whatever you want to call it is just the directing of energy that is constantly and powerfully flowing towards all of us at all times.
      > > If we direct that energy with fear, hatred or anger we lower our vibrations to those very low levels and are suseptible to those bad energies.
      > > If we direct that energy with love, happiness or protection then we vibrate at much, much higher levels and we are only suseptible to those good energies.
      > >
      > > Last night a thought hit me that was very strong. Nothing can come to us unless we invite it. We must be a vibrational equivalent to help for help to come. Then the thought came to me to ask for help with my orgonite. I asked that all of my orgonite and all of the materials in my orgonite be powered up by the allies of light. I felt really good when doing this and when you feel really good the energy is flowing fast. I then had low drone flyovers an hour later and also had spotter plane and heli flyovers this morning.
      > > Anytime the enemy's activity increases I know I did something right.
      > > :>
      > > So if you think it's a good idea try asking for your orgonite to be powered up by allies of light. You may have to ask several times and for a while until you get a powerful positive feeling inside yourself.
      > > Please tell me what you think.

    • Gavin Christensen
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012
        Hey guys and gals :) I'm making up my first ever tb today and was wondering
        how I request the july program to be imprinted. Also i know loohan says you
        only need resin nowadays though I still have some crystals etc that I can
        add to the mix. Is it worth doing still?

        Love to you all,

        Guvner