Re: Does anyone else feel...

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012
      Reminds me of circa 2004 when the former group felt something big going to happen, like a nuke taking out a big ciy in USA

      Then the boxing day tsunami happened taking the lives of 280,000 souls to be recycled in the matrix.

      I'm keeping in touch with my bird loving friend cause those birds know in advance when something is going to hit.