Re: The dark ones apparent suicidal behavior.

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2012
      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@...> wrote:

      > I have been wondering about those monoliths and such that talk about reducing the population. I believe that the dark ones feed of our negative energies so I wonder if the ones who made these monoliths and such believed that if we reduced the population that we would starve them.
      > That's really extreme and backwards thinking though haha.
      > We should just delete the little shits and be done with them and we are.

      Well my recollection serves me it was a man Named Ropbert Christian that ordered the monoliths made by a local tombstone company. Nobody knows who he is or where he came from.

      This world revolves around the military, IMO that is just one extreme. There has to be a flip side to the coin, the other extreme, a world with no military a utopian world. So can darkness exsist in the full extent of the light?