Experiment...

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 13, 2012
      Doing some way-out experimenting over hear at Loohan Labs this morning.
      Supposedly involving correcting and re-morphing the Matrix.
      Please give me feedback if you feel something is really happening.
    • Gavin Christensen
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 13, 2012
        Dude I have met so many happy random people today and everyone is being so
        nice so I think maybe yes dude. Also making my first organite in about an
        hour Lohan :) I asked committee for programming help I hope they heard me :P

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Gavin Christensen <theguvner@...> wrote:

          > Dude I have met so many happy random people today and everyone is being so
          > nice so I think maybe yes dude.

          ----Funny thing; Mordok sent me a link to this:
          http://www.starseedastrology.com/apps/blog/the-total-solar-eclipse-in-scorpio-november
          I don't know anything about astrology, but coincidentally, the things he is talking about are the very things the new program is about (the 1st pgm i wrote about yesterday, which i will call the Matrix Key pgm).

          ----Don't think so. This is why i recommend people try getting a stone pgmed 1st, to see if they're connected.