Re: agnihotra

    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 5, 2006
      What i'd mentioned is that my Indian friend had said that when he was
      a boy, his dad put ash in the well, and it dried up. Then his mom put
      in something with female energy, and it started flowing again.

      However, many people claim to have found ash mud-balls good for
      breaking droughts.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@...> wrote:

      > It seems the ash has a strong Yang energy to it. Thats why if you put
      > a sprinkle of ash on something it then always dowses positive
      > polarity. Positive polarity doe's not necessarily mean positve energy.
      > It means a predominance of positive polarity. More yin than yang.
      > What we should be aiming at is a balance of the 2.
      >
      > I filled the pipes with salt water and washed the whole thing with
      > slat water and then flushed it all out with clear water. Then I saged
      > it, and then ran some QT energy into it. It still wasn't right.
      > It was Loohan who gave me the information about the too much yang
      > energy and to try usiing Yin energy herbs on it.
    • John Morrison
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 6, 2006
        > I do not know what's up with John, but i have never been able to
        > detect any "dirt" on him. I can't find anybody evil he's
        > surreptitiously working for. No places where he carves up living
        > things to feed demons.
        Thanks loohon it's good for *someone* to give me a clean bill of health.
        Most claim I'm an agent or working for one or whatever.

        The ASH WAR was getting out of hand and no one wanted to back down so the
        only thing that was left was to remove the focus of the war. Temporarily!

        I knew what the result would be (attacks on me from both sides of the WAR).
        Sadly I wasn't wrong.
        Many are now on moderation because even after this drastic step they still
        kept up the tit for tat sniping.

        Seems to have calmed down a little now so I'm hoping in another week or so
        to say OK again and see what happens.

        As I told everyone I'm neither for nor against ASH...Just the WAR that was
        raging around it.

        L&L
        John
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 6, 2006
          OK, my Indian friend writes:

          > I have done AH ceremony several times, as recently in Feb. of this
          year at Benares, on the 9th 10th, 11th and 12th day after my mother
          passed away for easy transition. It is not AH, but a homa
          ceremony.Except for chants and timing the process is the same.

          The priest is well read scholar. He said do not add any grass, and do
          it on the ground, put sand and use bricks [loohan's note: i think this
          means a ziggurat of stacked bricks IN LIEU OF a copper one].

          There are 2 schools: One is Sama Veda type and the other is Yajurveda
          type.
          By birth I am a yajurveda type of Brahmin from one Andhra Pradesh and
          the way it is done is a bit different. One active ingredient I find
          missing is the offerings for AH ceremony are always sweet. By adding
          Jaggery(molasses) or now a days sugar. added and boiled with milk and
          rice.Never done after sun sets

          Copper pyramids are a modern invention.

          The one from Homas from Atharvana Veda and others are done for
          personal gains. There are also variations to generate evil destructive
          energy, but the chants are totally different.the offereings are
          totally different including blood and flesh and some evil herbs etc.

          When I went to India last year, when my mother was alive she said

          "When we drilled deep to get subterranean water for our home, My
          father who was alive then added some ash to the steel pipe bored in to
          the ground and the water dried up" and my mother scolded my father
          left and right.

          Finally my father added some turmeric and the red kumkum powder and
          the water started flowing back.

          The ash is used primarily to draw negative energy. Its energy is
          Purely Yang hot, masculine energy.

          If you observe Indian gods or read Indian my theology none of the
          females wear ash. Few of them who wear it always balance it with red
          powder(red turmeric)
          [turmeric is made red, and its energy enhanced, by adding a calcium
          compound and heating]

          It [ash] is applied to the body or sprinkled with chants to energy
          clear a house etc.

          When I told few of my friends about mud balls they have some
          reservations about adding to water. Such as rivers, canals and tanks.
          They say it is not meant for that.
          But it has a place to remove negative energy.

          > What i'd mentioned is that my Indian friend had said that when he was
          > a boy, his dad put ash in the well, and it dried up. Then his mom put
          > in something with female energy, and it started flowing again.
          >
          > However, many people claim to have found ash mud-balls good for
          > breaking droughts.
          >
          > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@> wrote:
          > >

          > > It seems the ash has a strong Yang energy to it. Thats why if you put
          > > a sprinkle of ash on something it then always dowses positive
          > > polarity. Positive polarity doe's not necessarily mean positve energy.
          > > It means a predominance of positive polarity. More yin than yang.
          > > What we should be aiming at is a balance of the 2.
          > >
          > > I filled the pipes with salt water and washed the whole thing with
          > > slat water and then flushed it all out with clear water. Then I saged
          > > it, and then ran some QT energy into it. It still wasn't right.
          > > It was Loohan who gave me the information about the too much yang
          > > energy and to try usiing Yin energy herbs on it.

        • sittingtaoist
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 6, 2006
            Dong Quai is not a yin herb, in fact it is on the warm side, belonging
            to the group called "Herbs that tonify the blood".

            Now, I have not prescribed for a CB before, but the first thing I
            would try would be a salt with a very yin (cold) energy, like
            Glauber's Salt (sodium sulfate) or Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate). The
            latter is the one used in Hulda Clark's liver cleanse.

            Both are easily dissolved in water.

            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 6, 2006
              Yes, it is probably the pre-eminent Chinese herb for "female issues"
              but it does not necessarily follow that it is very feminine in energy.

              --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"
              <sittingtaoist@...> wrote:

              > Dong Quai is not a yin herb, in fact it is on the warm side, belonging
              > to the group called "Herbs that tonify the blood".
              >
              > Now, I have not prescribed for a CB before, but the first thing I
              > would try would be a salt with a very yin (cold) energy, like
              > Glauber's Salt (sodium sulfate) or Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate). The
              > latter is the one used in Hulda Clark's liver cleanse.
              >
              > Both are easily dissolved in water.
              >
              > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I don't like to have to write this, and I hope Al doesn't take it
            • kneweyes
              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 6, 2006
                Hmm, when I went searching for yin energy herbs, dong quai kept
                popping up and I just happened to have some so I used that.
                I also had some Damiana extract, which I haven't done a seach to find
                out if it was yin, but it seems to be the thing thats doing the trick!
                Damiana.

                Thank You for the prescripton sittingtaoist!
                If I see a slowing down in her recovery, I'll try that.. but things
                are finally starting to look better here.

                <sittingtaoist@...> wrote:

> [...]
                > >

                > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > I'm sorry Loohan.. but like I said , I REALLY needed to get that off
                > > > my chest and thats it. I'm done with that.
                > > >
                > > > As far as Ramanathan, I get nothing but good vibes and
                intentions from
                > > > him too.
                > > >
                > > > I am very concerned about the discrepancies in the way the agnihotra
                > > > ceremonies are described betwween his site , and all the other sites
                > > > out there.
                > > > I know the ash we've been using is good for nulling towers in some
                > > > way, but I am not too sure about the ash/cloudbuster combo.
                > > > My skies truly have sucked since I put a bit of ash in my
                buster, and
                > > > this is not good.
                > > >
                > > > I really wonder what ash would be like if it were obtained by doing
                > > > the AH ceremoy as explained at Ramanathan's site.

              • kneweyes
                Message 7 of 23 , Jul 6, 2006
                  Wow, this is a great report Loohan, and confirms what I have recently
                  learned.
                  That is to not add ash to something that is already producing healing,
                  living energy... but only to negative energy producers.
                  I personally wont add ash to orgonite now after learning this, or to
                  anything already doing just fine without it.
                  And it makes total sense that the women don't wear ash... unless
                  offset, and balanced with the red tumeric.
                  I just love it when everything comes together like this and makes
                  such sense :)

                  Message 8 of 23 , Jul 6, 2006
                    "Damiana male/yang Mars Fire"
                    http://www.circle-of-light.com/Herbs/herb-properties-AtoK.html

                    But if it works, what the hey!

                    Message 9 of 23 , Jul 6, 2006
                      Yeah, well, some of us still believe that ash is a premier additive to
                      orgonite mix.

                      I have also been using yin ingredients and turmeric in the mix for a
                      long time, too, though. Silver, pearls, selenite, water, calcite...
                      especially for stuff that will be around humans.

                      Message 10 of 23 , Jul 6, 2006
                        Well, is't that Something!
                        Maybe it's herbs that are good for women going through 'the change of
                        life' that also work for the dead cbs. I don't know, but it did work!

                        I'm glad to hear that you find ash a good additive to orgonite loohan.
                        I have no personal experience in that because I never added ash, so I
                        really can't give an experiential opinion on that. I do believe you
                        though.

> [...]
                        > > I also had some Damiana extract, which I haven't done a seach to find
                        > > out if it was yin, but it seems to be the thing thats doing the trick!
                        > > Damiana.
                        > >
                        > > Thank You for the prescripton sittingtaoist!
                        > > If I see a slowing down in her recovery, I'll try that.. but things
                        > > are finally starting to look better here.
                        > >

                        > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"
                        > > <sittingtaoist@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Dong Quai is not a yin herb, in fact it is on the warm side,
                        belonging
                        > > > to the group called "Herbs that tonify the blood".
                        > > >
                        > > > Now, I have not prescribed for a CB before, but the first thing I
                        > > > would try would be a salt with a very yin (cold) energy, like
                        > > > Glauber's Salt (sodium sulfate) or Epsom Salt (magnesium
                        sulfate). The
                        > > > latter is the one used in Hulda Clark's liver cleanse.

                      • Harold
                        Message 11 of 23 , Jul 6, 2006
                          If this helps:
                          I dowsed that ash should only go into orgonite if it's a tower gift. Harold

                          "Ramming speed!" Captain Nemo

                        • kneweyes
                          Message 12 of 23 , Jul 6, 2006
                            Again.. this doesn't surprise me either, because that ash sure works
                            good on towers.
                            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Harold <me_harold@...> wrote:

> [...]
                            > > females wear ash. Few of them who wear it always balance it with red
                            > > powder(red turmeric)
                            > > [turmeric is made red, and its energy enhanced, by adding a calcium
                            > > compound and heating]
                            > >
                            > > It [ash] is applied to the body or sprinkled with chants to energy
                            > > clear a house etc.
                            > >
                            > > When I told few of my friends about mud balls they have some
                            > > reservations about adding to water. Such as rivers, canals and tanks.
                            > > They say it is not meant for that.
                            > > But it has a place to remove negative energy.

                            > > > What i'd mentioned is that my Indian friend had said that when
                            he was
                            > > > a boy, his dad put ash in the well, and it dried up. Then his
                            mom put
                            > > > in something with female energy, and it started flowing again.
                            > > >
                            > > > However, many people claim to have found ash mud-balls good for

                          • sittingtaoist
                            Message 13 of 23 , Jul 7, 2006
                              Dong Quai is to women what Ren Shen (in Japanese: Ginseng) in to men,
                              because while men generally suffer from a deficiency of qi, women
                              generally suffer from a deficiency of Blood.

                              In TCM, Blood - with a capital B - is a denser qi, not exactly the
                              same as the body fluid blood.

                              Apart from being moderately warm, Dong Quai has a strongly Blood
                              nourishing quality, and being aromatic, it also moves qi and Blood.

                              Being nourishing, moistening, and moving, I imagine that it
                              counteracts the drying quality of the ash, rather than its hot
                              quality, at the same time breaking up energy stagnation.

                              DOR can be seen as stagnant orgone - stagnant qi.

                              And being so learned in herb lore, of course I forgot to mention the
                              most important yin remedy: Water.

                              --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@...> wrote:

                              > Well, is't that Something!
                              > Maybe it's herbs that are good for women going through 'the change of
                              > life' that also work for the dead cbs. I don't know, but it did work!
                              >
                              > I'm glad to hear that you find ash a good additive to orgonite loohan.
                              > I have no personal experience in that because I never added ash, so I
                              > really can't give an experiential opinion on that. I do believe you
                              > though.

                              > > "Damiana male/yang Mars Fire"
                              > > http://www.circle-of-light.com/Herbs/herb-properties-AtoK.html
                              > >
                              > > But if it works, what the hey!
                              > >
                              > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@> wrote:
                              > > >
                              > > > Hmm, when I went searching for yin energy herbs, dong quai kept
                              > > > popping up and I just happened to have some so I used that.
                              > > > I also had some Damiana extract, which I haven't done a seach to
                              find
                              > > > out if it was yin, but it seems to be the thing thats doing the
                              trick!
                              > > > Damiana.
                              > > >
                              > > > Thank You for the prescripton sittingtaoist!
                              > > > If I see a slowing down in her recovery, I'll try that.. but things
                              > > > are finally starting to look better here.
                              > > >

                              > > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"

                              > belonging

                              > sulfate). The

                            • Archie Mitchell
                              Message 14 of 23 , Jul 7, 2006
                                Hello All! IMHO:

                                You'll find within the Sanatan Dharma, there are as many ways to do
                                different ceremonies as there are villages. Regional differences abound,
                                and there is always infighting, if I can use the term, about the
                                "correct" way to do things.

                                As for Agnihotra as prescribed by Gajanan Maharaj, it WILL do this:
                                "The positive effects of Agnihotra are an outcome of simultaneous
                                functioning of many subtle scientific principles, such as, effect of
                                chanting of specific sounds on the atmosphere and mind, energies
                                emanating from the pyramid- shape, nutritional effects of burning the
                                medicinal ingredients, effects of the bio-rhythms etc.
                                Agnihotra balances the cycle of nature and nourishes the human life.
                                It creates pure, clean and medicinal atmosphere.
                                It cleanses the negative effects of pollution."
                                From http://www.agnihotraindia.com/Disciplines.asp

                                Other effects of and uses for the Ash are at the users' discretion.
                                The ceremony packs a pretty big wallop, and the Ash maintains and
                                broadcasts a fairly high freq. So, by nature it'll be Yang, don'tcha
                                know. How you use that flow is the crux of the matter.

                                As for the use of Ash in CB's, and other devices, dowse it first!
                                (Or however you get your information.)
                                People have a tendency to just throw everything in the cupboard into
                                their Orgonite; myself included. But we are dealing with freqs and
                                energy flows here, and "task specific" pieces of Orgonite need to be
                                designed with the desired results in mind.

                                archie

                                > is not a banned subject on this forum.
                                >
                                > In fact, i would like to bring up a post of Kneweyes from the cb
                                forum:
                                > anyone wants to discuss it someplace where such discussion is allowed.
                                >
                                > I have checked out this Ramanathan guy, and get the impression he is
                                > indeed a master, and his AH has a markedly superior energy to what the
                                > rest of us have been doing.

                              • John Morrison
                                Message 15 of 23 , Jul 7, 2006
                                  G'day Archie

                                  > People have a tendency to just throw everything in the cupboard into
                                  > their Orgonite; myself included. But we are dealing with freqs and
                                  This is one of the things I have been privately concerned about for some
                                  time. Whenever we get something new that works for something (ie towers)
                                  everyone jumps on it and suddenly it HAS to be a standard ingredient in
                                  everything.

                                  It's like mixing colours, if you mix colours just right you will get a
                                  beautiful sky blue (My daughter could tell you exactly what to use she
                                  paints in oils). BUT IF you mix every colour you have in the paint box you
                                  end up with a gray mess.

                                  L&L
                                  John
                                • kneweyes
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jul 7, 2006
                                    I want to formally apologise to John morrison for that awful post I
                                    wrote earlier in the heat of the moment.
                                    I do understand why he had to stop ash-talk. Nobody could hear over
                                    all the yelling and screaming anyway.
                                    I do understand why he hardly posts but still loves to read what
                                    going on in our worlds he's been a part of for so long.
                                    I'm glad I don't run the forum. That way I can say what I want, but he
                                    isn't offered that luxury. He has to remain as unbiased as he can, no
                                    matter what his own personal veiws are. He would get jumped on harder
                                    than any of us because he runs the yahoo cb forum with all those
                                    members and he's supposed to remain un-opinionated. Thats a tall order
                                    and I sure couldn't fill it.
                                    You do a good job over there John.
                                    I do understand John , and I apologise for losing my cool.
                                    Sincerely,
                                    Nancy
                                  • John Morrison
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jul 9, 2006
                                      Thanks Nancy
                                      That brought a tear to my eye. I've never had anyone actually say
                                      sorry for misinterpreting what I've had to do.

                                      THANKS

                                      L&L
                                      John

                                    • kneweyes
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jul 11, 2006
                                        You're Welcome John,
                                        I did,,I put myself right in your shoes for a moment there and wanted
                                        to take them off real fast,lol.

                                        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "John Morrison" <jmorrison@...>