Re: The dark ones apparent suicidal behavior.

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 2012
      Well you know the monoliths in Georgia clearly state to reduse the population to 1/2 billion people

      Same with Agenda 21 from the UN cull the population to sustain the ecology

      The only hope is infinite love. To modify this hologram I continue to project world peace, which means no military or banks, they promote wars and weather warfare on the world and famine.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@...> wrote:

      > I have been wondering alot just why the hell the lowly ones keep showing their ugly mugs (constant heli flyovers, spotter planes, drones etc.)lately? They are even coming to me now banging around like poltergeists in movies haha. Almost every time they are seen or manufacture a ridiculously huge army of clones and drones.
    • generaloflight1111
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 10, 2012
        I have been wondering about those monoliths and such that talk about reducing the population. I believe that the dark ones feed of our negative energies so I wonder if the ones who made these monoliths and such believed that if we reduced the population that we would starve them.
        That's really extreme and backwards thinking though haha.
        We should just delete the little shits and be done with them and we are.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "raypsi.m0nkey" <raypsi.m0nkey@...> wrote:

        > Well you know the monoliths in Georgia clearly state to reduse the population to 1/2 billion people
        >
        > Same with Agenda 21 from the UN cull the population to sustain the ecology
        >
        > The only hope is infinite love. To modify this hologram I continue to project world peace, which means no military or banks, they promote wars and weather warfare on the world and famine.
        >
        > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I have been wondering alot just why the hell the lowly ones keep showing their ugly mugs (constant heli flyovers, spotter planes, drones etc.)lately? They are even coming to me now banging around like poltergeists in movies haha. Almost every time they are seen or manufacture a ridiculously huge army of clones and drones.

      • TJ
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 12, 2012
          I agree with projecting what we want to see in the world, but please right now instead of projecting that there be no military, we kind of need them.Those that I work with are in contact with the military and militias.  Almost all of our military was just ready to move against the "cabal" and orders came down that threatened their families, and pay, etc...  This came from upper leaders that have sold out.  This has caused the military and the militias to divide and things are not good on that front.It has taken a lot of patient and deliberate work to get those two on the same page finally, and trusting each other, and now it's taken a big hit.Meanwhile those military leaders that work with the "dark ones", flew inland right before the hurricane, and have now flown to Denver, Colorado in large amounts.Our military has had enough of how they are being treated, and this is how they were treated the night before Veterans Day...sold out by the fat generals
          who have now ran to hide.Some of them will be attempting to leave the country as well.Word is going out as to what has really happened and the purposeful division.This is serious.Please focus on that knowledge, peace between the groups, and courage that is needed right now to begin the arrests necessary.Thank you.

          Fear not, and let yourself shine!

          It is time!

          Love, Tam

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 13, 2012
            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@...> wrote:

            > I have been wondering about those monoliths and such that talk about reducing the population. I believe that the dark ones feed of our negative energies so I wonder if the ones who made these monoliths and such believed that if we reduced the population that we would starve them.
            > That's really extreme and backwards thinking though haha.
            > We should just delete the little shits and be done with them and we are.

            Well my recollection serves me it was a man Named Ropbert Christian that ordered the monoliths made by a local tombstone company. Nobody knows who he is or where he came from.

            This world revolves around the military, IMO that is just one extreme. There has to be a flip side to the coin, the other extreme, a world with no military a utopian world. So can darkness exsist in the full extent of the light?