The dark ones apparent suicidal behavior.

  • generaloflight1111
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2012
      I have been wondering alot just why the hell the lowly ones keep showing their ugly mugs (constant heli flyovers, spotter planes, drones etc.)lately? They are even coming to me now banging around like poltergeists in movies haha. Almost every time they are seen or heard then marked for termination they turn up underground bases which are then in turn destroyed. It seems like suicidal behavior at first glance. I thought about it though and put myself in their shoes. I imagined having a ridiculous and vast ammount of rescources. What would I do if I were trying to keep control of a planet that is quickly being taken for the light?
      I would build a huge, inconceivable network of tunnels and bases all over the world so that my more superior enemies had a hard time finding and getting all of them. I would have multiple levels of these networks as deep into the Earth as I could get.
      Ok so we know they did that already.
      Then I would build as many factories and machines underground to manufacture a ridiculously huge army of clones and drones.
      We know they did that too.
      Then I thought sending wave after wave of a renewable army is one thing, who cares how many get destroyed, yet suicidal retarded behavior is quite another.
      What purpose is it serving?
      I think the answer is intimidation and fear.
      The way reality works as far as I've learned and seen is that obtaining things through force is a mere illusion.
      I know this sounds stupid to anyone who's ever gotten hit in a fight or who has been robbed or hurt etc. but it is true.
      Anyone on the low vibrational level of attempting to bend others to their will through force is extremely susceptible to the same thing happening to them.
      The higher ups of the dark side know the laws of this universe well.
      They know that it is only a matter of time before enough of us rise up who aren't afraid to easily take them down. What they are trying to do now I suspect, is intimidate those of us who are fighting daily into thinking that they are absolutely suicidal, have unlimited resources and will never stop until they win.
      They are trying to instill fear in us to drop us down to their vibrational level so when they come at us physically they can actually win.
      I love the saying "never argue with an idiot, it will lower you to their level and they will win from experience."
      Think about that saying.
      This is why I always have said fight out of a feeling of love.
      Love for those you are defending, love for the planet, love for the light!
      Never fight out of fear.
      Fight out of anger or revenge if you must but never out of fear.
      They are losing hardcore and their fear is mounting daily.
      The end game is coming fast and they know it.
      They are desperately trying anything they can.
      Be fearful lowly ones we are coming for you.
      :>

      Much love and light to the allies.
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2012
        Yeah, their behavior mystifies.
        8 months or so ago, they had maybe a million of them underground for each one on the surface. And the ones on the surface include most of the people running gov't religion, military, police, law, banking, media, entertainment, etc. so how hard would it have been to take us all over by force and push us into slave camps? Yet, they sit there as we whittle down all the U stuff. And even go out of their way to help us. Mordok used to get many messageless phone calls per week from U bases. I got a few, as well as emails. Most of the time there is no black magic attack with them.
        Also in the past i have been endlessly psi-attacked by shapeshifters, ETs, and demons in U bases. Always they know they will die for the pleasure of causing what is often just a momentary mild discomfort.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 10, 2012
          Well you know the monoliths in Georgia clearly state to reduse the population to 1/2 billion people

          Same with Agenda 21 from the UN cull the population to sustain the ecology

          The only hope is infinite love. To modify this hologram I continue to project world peace, which means no military or banks, they promote wars and weather warfare on the world and famine.

          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@...> wrote:

          > I have been wondering alot just why the hell the lowly ones keep showing their ugly mugs (constant heli flyovers, spotter planes, drones etc.)lately? They are even coming to me now banging around like poltergeists in movies haha. Almost every time they are seen or manufacture a ridiculously huge army of clones and drones.
        • generaloflight1111
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 10, 2012
            I have been wondering about those monoliths and such that talk about reducing the population. I believe that the dark ones feed of our negative energies so I wonder if the ones who made these monoliths and such believed that if we reduced the population that we would starve them.
            That's really extreme and backwards thinking though haha.
            We should just delete the little shits and be done with them and we are.

            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "raypsi.m0nkey" <raypsi.m0nkey@...> wrote:

            > Well you know the monoliths in Georgia clearly state to reduse the population to 1/2 billion people
            >
            > Same with Agenda 21 from the UN cull the population to sustain the ecology
            >
            > The only hope is infinite love. To modify this hologram I continue to project world peace, which means no military or banks, they promote wars and weather warfare on the world and famine.
            >
            > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I have been wondering alot just why the hell the lowly ones keep showing their ugly mugs (constant heli flyovers, spotter planes, drones etc.)lately? They are even coming to me now banging around like poltergeists in movies haha. Almost every time they are seen or manufacture a ridiculously huge army of clones and drones.

          • TJ
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 12, 2012
              I agree with projecting what we want to see in the world, but please right now instead of projecting that there be no military, we kind of need them.Those that I work with are in contact with the military and militias.  Almost all of our military was just ready to move against the "cabal" and orders came down that threatened their families, and pay, etc...  This came from upper leaders that have sold out.  This has caused the military and the militias to divide and things are not good on that front.It has taken a lot of patient and deliberate work to get those two on the same page finally, and trusting each other, and now it's taken a big hit.Meanwhile those military leaders that work with the "dark ones", flew inland right before the hurricane, and have now flown to Denver, Colorado in large amounts.Our military has had enough of how they are being treated, and this is how they were treated the night before Veterans Day...sold out by the fat generals
              who have now ran to hide.Some of them will be attempting to leave the country as well.Word is going out as to what has really happened and the purposeful division.This is serious.Please focus on that knowledge, peace between the groups, and courage that is needed right now to begin the arrests necessary.Thank you.

              Fear not, and let yourself shine!

              It is time!

              Love, Tam

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 13, 2012
                --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@...> wrote:

                > I have been wondering about those monoliths and such that talk about reducing the population. I believe that the dark ones feed of our negative energies so I wonder if the ones who made these monoliths and such believed that if we reduced the population that we would starve them.
                > That's really extreme and backwards thinking though haha.
                > We should just delete the little shits and be done with them and we are.

                Well my recollection serves me it was a man Named Ropbert Christian that ordered the monoliths made by a local tombstone company. Nobody knows who he is or where he came from.

                This world revolves around the military, IMO that is just one extreme. There has to be a flip side to the coin, the other extreme, a world with no military a utopian world. So can darkness exsist in the full extent of the light?