Re: [destroy_evil] Incident at the bakery

  • Mordok
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2012
      I just got a call from Loohan's boss and he will be here shortly and we
      will go bail Loohan out. He should be free in an hour or so, with any
      luck. For anyone that send good energies to him while he was
      incarcerated, thanks.

      Now lets get those HAARP transmitters shut down on both coasts and stop
      these calamities before they get any worse.

      www.haarpstatus.com

      On 10/27/2012 07:23 PM, Mordok wrote:
      > I wasn't there, for once I got a ride to the next town to do some
      > shopping. When I got back and rode up, I met his boss who flagged me
      > down and told me to hang back because he thought Loohan was being
      > arrested. Well, he was already gone by then. There were coffee beans
      > on the floor, so there was a scuffle.
      >
      > It started because the owners of the shop next door put in WiFi, only it
      > probably isn't just WiFi. It sure was messing with me while I was up
      > there. And I think there was a concerted efford on the part of several
      > individuals to psi attack Loohan so that with the RF, he was overwhelmed
      > and pushed over the edge. He walked away from the person owning the
      > WiFi but the sheriff was called anyway. And when THEY showed up, that
      > seems to be when things escalated.
      >
      > On 10/27/2012 07:16 PM, Gavin Christensen wrote:
      >> What?!? What happened?
      >> On Oct 28, 2012 11:04 AM, "Mordok" <stuffit48@...> wrote:
      >>
      >>> **
      >>>

      >>> I tried to send this once, but I think it didn't go anywhere except into
      >>> my SENT folder.

    • Mordok
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 28, 2012
        Loohan has been bailed out and is home.