Incident at the bakery

  • Mordok
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2012
      I tried to send this once, but I think it didn't go anywhere except into
      my SENT folder.

      On 10/27/2012 04:23 PM, Mordok wrote:
      > Just a heads up that there was an incident at the bakery today. I don't
      > have many details, but the one detail is that Loohan was arrested.
      > Anyone expecting to hear from him soon, may have to wait until Monday.
      > It is looking like he might be held until then. Details are sketchy,
      > but there could be a felony charge involved instead of a misdemeanor
      > charge. He is probably being held in the jail in Marshall, AR, at or
      > near the sheriff's dept. He is being held overnight for sure, and maybe
      > until Monday morning.
    • Gavin Christensen
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2012
        What?!? What happened?
        On Oct 28, 2012 11:04 AM, "Mordok" <stuffit48@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I tried to send this once, but I think it didn't go anywhere except into
        > my SENT folder.
        >
        > On 10/27/2012 04:23 PM, Mordok wrote:
        > > Just a heads up that there was an incident at the bakery today. I don't
        > > have many details, but the one detail is that Loohan was arrested.
        > > Anyone expecting to hear from him soon, may have to wait until Monday.
        > > It is looking like he might be held until then. Details are sketchy,
        > > but there could be a felony charge involved instead of a misdemeanor
        > > charge. He is probably being held in the jail in Marshall, AR, at or
        > > near the sheriff's dept. He is being held overnight for sure, and maybe
        > > until Monday morning.

      • Mordok
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 27, 2012
          I wasn't there, for once I got a ride to the next town to do some
          shopping. When I got back and rode up, I met his boss who flagged me
          down and told me to hang back because he thought Loohan was being
          arrested. Well, he was already gone by then. There were coffee beans
          on the floor, so there was a scuffle.

          It started because the owners of the shop next door put in WiFi, only it
          probably isn't just WiFi. It sure was messing with me while I was up
          there. And I think there was a concerted efford on the part of several
          individuals to psi attack Loohan so that with the RF, he was overwhelmed
          and pushed over the edge. He walked away from the person owning the
          WiFi but the sheriff was called anyway. And when THEY showed up, that
          seems to be when things escalated.

          On 10/27/2012 07:16 PM, Gavin Christensen wrote:
          > What?!? What happened?
          > On Oct 28, 2012 11:04 AM, "Mordok" <stuffit48@...> wrote:
          >
          >> **
          >>

          >> I tried to send this once, but I think it didn't go anywhere except into
          >> my SENT folder.
          >>
          >> On 10/27/2012 04:23 PM, Mordok wrote:
          >>> Just a heads up that there was an incident at the bakery today. I don't
          >>> have many details, but the one detail is that Loohan was arrested.
          >>> Anyone expecting to hear from him soon, may have to wait until Monday.
          >>> It is looking like he might be held until then. Details are sketchy,
          >>> but there could be a felony charge involved instead of a misdemeanor
          >>> charge. He is probably being held in the jail in Marshall, AR, at or
          >>> near the sheriff's dept. He is being held overnight for sure, and maybe
          >>> until Monday morning.

        • Mordok
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2012
            I just got a call from Loohan's boss and he will be here shortly and we
            will go bail Loohan out. He should be free in an hour or so, with any
            luck. For anyone that send good energies to him while he was
            incarcerated, thanks.

            Now lets get those HAARP transmitters shut down on both coasts and stop
            these calamities before they get any worse.

            www.haarpstatus.com

            On 10/27/2012 07:23 PM, Mordok wrote:
            > I wasn't there, for once I got a ride to the next town to do some
            > shopping. When I got back and rode up, I met his boss who flagged me
            > down and told me to hang back because he thought Loohan was being
            > arrested. Well, he was already gone by then. There were coffee beans
            > on the floor, so there was a scuffle.
            >
            > It started because the owners of the shop next door put in WiFi, only it
            > probably isn't just WiFi. It sure was messing with me while I was up
            > there. And I think there was a concerted efford on the part of several
            > individuals to psi attack Loohan so that with the RF, he was overwhelmed
            > and pushed over the edge. He walked away from the person owning the
            > WiFi but the sheriff was called anyway. And when THEY showed up, that
            > seems to be when things escalated.
            >
            > On 10/27/2012 07:16 PM, Gavin Christensen wrote:
            >> What?!? What happened?
            >> On Oct 28, 2012 11:04 AM, "Mordok" <stuffit48@...> wrote:
            >>
            >>> **
            >>>

            >>> I tried to send this once, but I think it didn't go anywhere except into
            >>> my SENT folder.

          • Mordok
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 28, 2012
              Loohan has been bailed out and is home.