Hurricane

  • tameraamberrose2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2012
      Hello,
      I have been busy and not so active here, but very much overall.

      I want to ask for the obvious...lots of meditation and intention on the hurricane to put it way out over the Atlantic, and/or reduce in intensity.
      Even though some cabal tech has been taken out lately, there still seems to be something going on with the path of this in an unnatural way.

      There are many coordinated meditations on this..and I know there are many Beings of Light, like the Arcturians on this.
      Please add what you can to this.
      Thank you fellow Warriors.
      All My Love,
      Tam