Re: [destroy_evil] New beginnings.

  • Gavin Christensen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2012
      Thankyou so much for that general :) I believe that we are tied together in
      some way as my experiences parallel a lot of others here on this board.

      The most important thing I have learned lately is that we all must remember
      to not give judgement.... I have found that I have been a hypocrite most of
      my life lol and just realising this and turning the thoughts around has
      made a huge difference! Mind you it will take some time to reverse such
      ingrained habits but bit by bit I am smiling a lot more for no good reason
      other than life :)

      Remember to get back to nature guys too, plant your bare feet in some dirt
      and get some sun. I can even begin to express some of the feelings that
      arise when meditating in this fashion.

      Oh and one more thing. I don't know about anyone else, my guides/whoever
      they are have directed me to become a vegetarian and this has also been an
      amazing experience. One month in and I love it!

      Ps, me being poor etc is there anyone who would donate me or at a low cost
      be able to send me a piece of awesome organite? I have never had the
      opportunity to hold a piece that actually feels powerful.

      Love to all of you, remember the evil ones have sometimes just lost their
      way..
      On Oct 28, 2012 3:09 AM, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@...>
      wrote:

      > **
      >

      > I am always amazed to see how perfectly the law of attraction paralels us
      > with people that come into our lives. I was blown away a few months ago
      > when I first met and started conversing with my buddy Cosmic Bal. Once I
      > got past my own ego and competitiveness I couldn't believe how much alike
      > we were. We have alot of the same values, ideas and sight about alot of
      > different subjects, not to mention a lust to kick evil in the head haha.
      > :>
      > Now my buddy Bal is starting new and I wish him luck and ask that we all
      > pray for him that he is well and protected. It is so funny because as he
      > goes through this I find myself apon a time of new beginnings as well. I
      > don't doubt that many of us here in this group are going through some sort
      > of new beginning as well.
      > We really are never alone. We are all going through these trying times
      > together. If you find yourself in a place of despair just think about your
      > sisters and brothers that are here in this group, going through the same as
      > you and know they love you and will help wherever they can.
      >
      > Much love and light sent to you brother Bal and to the rest of the allies
      > of light here in this group and elsewhere.

    • shari_march
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2012
        I have been vegan for years for ethical reasons but I too have been feeling that internally on a spiritual level, to the point it is no longer a discipline but natural to me. Anything that is associated with the suffering of another living thing, you will feel those vibrations passed on in the flesh and fluids from that animal.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Gavin Christensen <theguvner@...> wrote:

        > Thankyou so much for that general :) I believe that we are tied together in
        > some way as my experiences parallel a lot of others here on this board.
        >
        > The most important thing I have learned lately is that we all must remember
        > to not give judgement.... I have found that I have been a hypocrite most of
        > my life lol and just realising this and turning the thoughts around has
        > made a huge difference! Mind you it will take some time to reverse such
        > ingrained habits but bit by bit I am smiling a lot more for no good reason
        > other than life :)
        >
        > Remember to get back to nature guys too, plant your bare feet in some dirt
        > and get some sun. I can even begin to express some of the feelings that
        > arise when meditating in this fashion.
        >
        > Oh and one more thing. I don't know about anyone else, my guides/whoever
        > they are have directed me to become a vegetarian and this has also been an
        > amazing experience. One month in and I love it!
        >
        > Ps, me being poor etc is there anyone who would donate me or at a low cost
        > be able to send me a piece of awesome organite? I have never had the
        > opportunity to hold a piece that actually feels powerful.
        >
        > Love to all of you, remember the evil ones have sometimes just lost their
        > way..
        > On Oct 28, 2012 3:09 AM, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > I am always amazed to see how perfectly the law of attraction paralels us
        > > with people that come into our lives. I was blown away a few months ago
        > > when I first met and started conversing with my buddy Cosmic Bal. Once I
        > > got past my own ego and competitiveness I couldn't believe how much alike
        > > we were. We have alot of the same values, ideas and sight about alot of
        > > different subjects, not to mention a lust to kick evil in the head haha.
        > > :>
        > > Now my buddy Bal is starting new and I wish him luck and ask that we all
        > > pray for him that he is well and protected. It is so funny because as he
        > > goes through this I find myself apon a time of new beginnings as well. I
        > > don't doubt that many of us here in this group are going through some sort
        > > of new beginning as well.
        > > We really are never alone. We are all going through these trying times
        > > together. If you find yourself in a place of despair just think about your
        > > sisters and brothers that are here in this group, going through the same as
        > > you and know they love you and will help wherever they can.
        > >
        > > Much love and light sent to you brother Bal and to the rest of the allies
        > > of light here in this group and elsewhere.

      • gavstar83
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
          That's great Shari :) I must admit I have found the transition to be a little difficult but totally rewarding. I couldn't give up dairy or eggs yet so not a Vegan but no meat makes me feel great as long as I eat well. Kudos to you :)