New beginnings.

  • generaloflight1111
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2012
      I am always amazed to see how perfectly the law of attraction paralels us with people that come into our lives. I was blown away a few months ago when I first met and started conversing with my buddy Cosmic Bal. Once I got past my own ego and competitiveness I couldn't believe how much alike we were. We have alot of the same values, ideas and sight about alot of different subjects, not to mention a lust to kick evil in the head haha.
      :>
      Now my buddy Bal is starting new and I wish him luck and ask that we all pray for him that he is well and protected. It is so funny because as he goes through this I find myself apon a time of new beginnings as well. I don't doubt that many of us here in this group are going through some sort of new beginning as well.
      We really are never alone. We are all going through these trying times together. If you find yourself in a place of despair just think about your sisters and brothers that are here in this group, going through the same as you and know they love you and will help wherever they can.

      Much love and light sent to you brother Bal and to the rest of the allies of light here in this group and elsewhere.
    • Gavin Christensen
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 27, 2012
        Thankyou so much for that general :) I believe that we are tied together in
        some way as my experiences parallel a lot of others here on this board.

        The most important thing I have learned lately is that we all must remember
        to not give judgement.... I have found that I have been a hypocrite most of
        my life lol and just realising this and turning the thoughts around has
        made a huge difference! Mind you it will take some time to reverse such
        ingrained habits but bit by bit I am smiling a lot more for no good reason
        other than life :)

        Remember to get back to nature guys too, plant your bare feet in some dirt
        and get some sun. I can even begin to express some of the feelings that
        arise when meditating in this fashion.

        Oh and one more thing. I don't know about anyone else, my guides/whoever
        they are have directed me to become a vegetarian and this has also been an
        amazing experience. One month in and I love it!

        Ps, me being poor etc is there anyone who would donate me or at a low cost
        be able to send me a piece of awesome organite? I have never had the
        opportunity to hold a piece that actually feels powerful.

        Love to all of you, remember the evil ones have sometimes just lost their
        way..
        On Oct 28, 2012 3:09 AM, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@...>
        wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I am always amazed to see how perfectly the law of attraction paralels us
        > with people that come into our lives. I was blown away a few months ago
        > when I first met and started conversing with my buddy Cosmic Bal. Once I
        > got past my own ego and competitiveness I couldn't believe how much alike
        > we were. We have alot of the same values, ideas and sight about alot of
        > different subjects, not to mention a lust to kick evil in the head haha.
        > :>
        > Now my buddy Bal is starting new and I wish him luck and ask that we all
        > pray for him that he is well and protected. It is so funny because as he
        > goes through this I find myself apon a time of new beginnings as well. I
        > don't doubt that many of us here in this group are going through some sort
        > of new beginning as well.
        > We really are never alone. We are all going through these trying times
        > together. If you find yourself in a place of despair just think about your
        > sisters and brothers that are here in this group, going through the same as
        > you and know they love you and will help wherever they can.
        >
        > Much love and light sent to you brother Bal and to the rest of the allies
        > of light here in this group and elsewhere.

      • shari_march
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2012
          I have been vegan for years for ethical reasons but I too have been feeling that internally on a spiritual level, to the point it is no longer a discipline but natural to me. Anything that is associated with the suffering of another living thing, you will feel those vibrations passed on in the flesh and fluids from that animal.

          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Gavin Christensen <theguvner@...> wrote:

          > Thankyou so much for that general :) I believe that we are tied together in
          > some way as my experiences parallel a lot of others here on this board.
          >
          > The most important thing I have learned lately is that we all must remember
          > to not give judgement.... I have found that I have been a hypocrite most of
          > my life lol and just realising this and turning the thoughts around has
          > made a huge difference! Mind you it will take some time to reverse such
          > ingrained habits but bit by bit I am smiling a lot more for no good reason
          > other than life :)
          >
          > Remember to get back to nature guys too, plant your bare feet in some dirt
          > and get some sun. I can even begin to express some of the feelings that
          > arise when meditating in this fashion.
          >
          > Oh and one more thing. I don't know about anyone else, my guides/whoever
          > they are have directed me to become a vegetarian and this has also been an
          > amazing experience. One month in and I love it!
          >
          > Ps, me being poor etc is there anyone who would donate me or at a low cost
          > be able to send me a piece of awesome organite? I have never had the
          > opportunity to hold a piece that actually feels powerful.
          >
          > Love to all of you, remember the evil ones have sometimes just lost their
          > way..
          > On Oct 28, 2012 3:09 AM, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I am always amazed to see how perfectly the law of attraction paralels us
          > > with people that come into our lives. I was blown away a few months ago
          > > when I first met and started conversing with my buddy Cosmic Bal. Once I
          > > got past my own ego and competitiveness I couldn't believe how much alike
          > > we were. We have alot of the same values, ideas and sight about alot of
          > > different subjects, not to mention a lust to kick evil in the head haha.
          > > :>
          > > Now my buddy Bal is starting new and I wish him luck and ask that we all
          > > pray for him that he is well and protected. It is so funny because as he
          > > goes through this I find myself apon a time of new beginnings as well. I
          > > don't doubt that many of us here in this group are going through some sort
          > > of new beginning as well.
          > > We really are never alone. We are all going through these trying times
          > > together. If you find yourself in a place of despair just think about your
          > > sisters and brothers that are here in this group, going through the same as
          > > you and know they love you and will help wherever they can.
          > >
          > > Much love and light sent to you brother Bal and to the rest of the allies
          > > of light here in this group and elsewhere.

        • gavstar83
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
            That's great Shari :) I must admit I have found the transition to be a little difficult but totally rewarding. I couldn't give up dairy or eggs yet so not a Vegan but no meat makes me feel great as long as I eat well. Kudos to you :)