Does anyone else feel...

  • cosmicbal
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2012
      Like all this hoopla about the end of 2012 being the mark of a major change in the universe?

      I can RV into the past, present and future in any place and get a feel for everything. What I feel now is like we're in a tunnel, or something. And at a certain point everything just opens up. The energy feels entirely UN-claustrophobic to me as opposed to when I RV into the near future at a certain event(It's not what you think. It's just energy I feel. Haven't quite gotten the hang of translating energy imagery into explainable data. Just energy and emotions) ..or when I go anywhere now, it's completely different from the before and after a certain point at the nearing of the end of this year. Perhaps on the outside world things may not change so drastically, but energetically the tunnel is no longer visible in my field of view at a certain point in time.

      Could it be the Matrix dissolving or just our consciousness literally jumping out of a restrictive "tube"? All I know is I am super excited for w/e it is.

      I feel like I need to be preparing my mind for what's to come. I am feeling the crunch of "time" and it's making me nervous, but I shouldn't be.

      I am probably just insane with delusions on some aspects of what I "see".. but the feeling of everything "Opening UP" is an intense gut feeling that is as sure as I am alive.

      And I think the whole universe sees Earth escaping this tunnel. The Birth of New Earth, so to speak. An Earth finally integrated with the rest of the Universe.. possibly? I don't know. This tunnel is squeezing the Conscious of Earth and all dormant consciousness-es apart of Her. A new way of being conscious could be called a birth.

      I look at other civilizations in the universe and I don't sense this tunnel escape feeling from them. Like the Pleiades, for example feels like a giant array of beautiful noble gases(energetically viewed) and it doesn't change that much when Earth does.

      Earth is like an oyster for the taking to the Dark side. I'm glad 5 million Ta'l are coming to help protect it.

      Sorry, my enthusiasm is exceedingly more difficult to control just within my mind.. Had to share!!!

      And I am gaining more and more powerful Psi abilities. I can't wait until what I now dub "The Great Expanse" affords me as far as what I will do.

      I sure hope I'm not just a blithering idiot.. These energies and feelings are getting stronger. I can feel it. Darkness can no longer conceal the light that is imminently shinning brighter and brighter.

      I will relish the moment Light is ultimately victorious. There is no sense in feeling any emotion towards darkness. Think about it. On a purely simplistic energetic level Light casts through the Shadows and illuminates all. Why would the power of light hesitate to reveal the deep recesses of Darkness due to some deluded morals brought on by Darkside/Matrix mental programming?! NO REASON AT ALL!!! Shine. Don't stop.

      And like I theorized before, your beliefs on what the Allies can do give them permission. So Give the Ta'l permission to walk the streets with us. Give all our Light Brothers and Sisters the coscious welcome they so deserve, for the sake of riding this place of the disgusting, vomit inducing Dark.

      :) Open your hearts, That's where we'll all start. And lover yourselves! Light does not shy away from itself.
    • generaloflight1111
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 22, 2012
        Yea Bal I feel something big energetically is going to happen to. I have felt this for the last year and a half and have been guided to research it and this is what I suspect is going on.
        At the end of this year the planets are supposedly supposed to line up. Every planet contains high vibration materials in them such as crystals. When the planets line up energy can piggy back and amplify.
        The energy that will piggy back and amplify comes from a few differnet sources to my understanding.
        One source is a gate near the Sirius Star area that connects to another Universe. Another source might be from a super nova which sends accelerated particles of light that are said to awaken our DNA.
        I beleive part of this chem trail scheme that the enemy is doing is to lower our body frequencies at the same time as attempt to block energy coming to the Earth so that we cannot fully awaken to what we are to become.
        It is said that this planet is enetering into the fifth dimension and that we are to be fifth dimensional being living in a 3rd dimentional world.
        Humans, true humans are supposed to be very very powerful in phychic abilities and the ability to hold and direct energy with our minds and bodies.
        Since the reps vibrate at such low levels, hatred anger fear etc. they know that if even a few of us fully wake up or even close to fully wake up and band together then they are finished in the blink of an eye.
        They try to intimidate those of us who are standing up now to keep us on the low vibrations of fear and anxiety.
        All we really have to do in my opinion is continue to spread light, gift orgonite, teach, love etc and remain faithful that we are protected and loved and this change will happen.
        When the change happens, and it already is, it's game over lizzards.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 22, 2012
          Not necessarily lizards, just DOR affiliates. Remember, Loohan has quite a bit of Rept DNA. I've been sensing a massive amount of Rept DNA everywhere. I have some too. Plus we have our Green Rept Allies Loohan posts about.

          Anyway, You're right, the majority is DORy lizards perpetuating the low vibe situation. Today I had them staring at me like I was an animal in the zoo trying to intimidate me by stalking me and watching me and standing around me and staring at me like i'm a piece of garbage. HA, ironic. Garbage looking at Light like it's garbage. It's all a mind game they like to play to pull you down and connect with their intents and energies so they can sap your dry of fear energy and bring you down. ..low enough where you just want to smack them around with energy that could be used for better purposes.

          Or sometimes I like to think of them as target practice to strengthen my abilities. Or realize new ones. Cannon fodder, as Loohan would say.

          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > >
          > > I will relish the moment Light is ultimately victorious. There is no sense in feeling any emotion towards darkness. Think about it. On a purely simplistic energetic level Light casts through the Shadows and illuminates all. Why would the power of light hesitate to reveal the deep recesses of Darkness due to some deluded morals brought on by Darkside/Matrix mental programming?! NO REASON AT ALL!!! Shine. Don't stop.
          > >
          > > And like I theorized before, your beliefs on what the Allies can do give them permission. So Give the Ta'l permission to walk the streets with us. Give all our Light Brothers and Sisters the coscious welcome they so deserve, for the sake of riding this place of the disgusting, vomit inducing Dark.
          > >
          > > :) Open your hearts, That's where we'll all start. And lover yourselves! Light does not shy away from itself.

        • shari_march
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 23, 2012
            Yes, there are changes just in the last few months that are more intense than the last year, in my experience. I cannot always tell what or who someone is when I am looking at them but many more are "empty". I went to the store the other day and there were only a few ensouled...everyone else empty culls. I am not crazy about the new ability to even see this. I also sense fewer bad reps but the few I do are bold in their approaches and make themselves obvious enough to where the unawakened would wonder what they were doing. "Tunnel" is a good description; I feel a bit anxious for what is to come, but in a good way.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012
              Reminds me of circa 2004 when the former group felt something big going to happen, like a nuke taking out a big ciy in USA

              Then the boxing day tsunami happened taking the lives of 280,000 souls to be recycled in the matrix.

              I'm keeping in touch with my bird loving friend cause those birds know in advance when something is going to hit.