Re: Numbers

  • cosmicbal
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 10, 2012
      yesterday evening at work, I asked a coworker the price of a plate the restaurant serves, and he asked one of the servers through the kitchen door and then looked back at me with the weirdest look and said 8.88. I know that is wrong. I just checked the online menu. sales tax is 4.70% here. the dish is 8.50. that makes the cost at 8.90. 2 cents off. Business quibble over 2 cents, because selling a dish for 2 cents extra is a huge difference when they are a chain restaurant.

      But I just can't get over the look on his face.. weird. I know I work with shapeshifters, and a boss that had shifted his eyes to vertical slants no more than 2 feet in front of me at point blank eye to eye contact.. albeit I caught him off guard.

      Weird things.. they never cease.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "cosmicbal" <cosmicbal@...> wrote:

      > Nah, they love their drama. They want you scared of a few(or annoyingly many) odd, inconsequential numbers popping up. Don't let them feed off your fear/stress energy by not being afraid or stressed out! :)
      >
      > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "shari_march" <shari_march@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thank you, and I think you are correct on the darkside info. I had read what the number meant, but it is an individual meaning sometimes. I figured out what the connection is, and I can tell you this, to see them manfest it physically is pretty scary thing to witness. Heaven help me.
      > >
      > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "cosmicbal" <cosmicbal@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > all combinations of 4s, 7s and 1s. only one of each. like 7:41. I see that time on the clock all the time. and 4:17 few times.
      > > >
      > > > but yeah, I get the 11s a lot too. I was getting 33 a lot when I was around my MIB uncle in LA. only it was receipt numbers and odd things like that that he would have. I don't think he noticed these things, but he left them out for me to see them.
      > > >
      > > > It's all a mind game, i think. I think they want you to read more into these numbers. I thinks it's a bunch of bull crap to mess with your mind and attention on irrelevant things.
      > > >
      > > > If there is a problem you need to get through, then figure it out.. don't look for a website that doesn't know you that can tell you what your personal issue is when many people are bombarded with 11s. I find it annoying to be smacked around with 11, 88, 1188, 471. 741 doesn't feel to off to me and I find it amusing when I see it on the clock or other random places all the time.
      > > >
      > > > Physicality is a manifestation of mentality, both personally and collectively, so perhaps the numbers do mean more than just mere coincidence. I'm sure they do. But to see 33 around my MIB uncle all the time and it suddenly stops when I am rid of his presence is uncanny. I think if you are seeing 11, 33 or any illuminati numbers(heck.. all the numbers are claimed by them by now..) then usually you have Darkside focus on you.
      > > >
      > > > I think it's EXACLTY the same with yellow jackets around me. Yellow jackets start flying circles around me and in front of my face til I swat them around usually lets me know a "Yellow Jacket" energied ET is around.
      > > >
      > > > I friggin' hate yellow jackets. So it's more of a warning to keep my guard up and mark everything within a 50 foot radius or w/e.
      > > >
      > > > I was marking like crazy all day today. Usually do when I go out.

    • cosmicbal
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 10, 2012
        so basically.. I just want to say that maybe the Darkside isn't always the one behind these numbers. And that perhaps these weak minded Darklings are being manipulated by Light at times to say and do certain things. Think about that! :D

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "cosmicbal" <cosmicbal@...> wrote:

        > yesterday evening at work, I asked a coworker the price of a plate the restaurant serves, and he asked one of the servers through the kitchen door and then looked back at me with the weirdest look and said 8.88. I know that is wrong. I just checked the online menu. sales tax is 4.70% here. the dish is 8.50. that makes the cost at 8.90. 2 cents off. Business quibble over 2 cents, because selling a dish for 2 cents extra is a huge difference when they are a chain restaurant.
        >
        > But I just can't get over the look on his face.. weird. I know I work with shapeshifters, and a boss that had shifted his eyes to vertical slants no more than 2 feet in front of me at point blank eye to eye contact.. albeit I caught him off guard.
        >
        > Weird things.. they never cease.
        >
        > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "cosmicbal" <cosmicbal@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Nah, they love their drama. They want you scared of a few(or annoyingly many) odd, inconsequential numbers popping up. Don't let them feed off your fear/stress energy by not being afraid or stressed out! :)
        > >
        > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "shari_march" <shari_march@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Thank you, and I think you are correct on the darkside info. I had read what the number meant, but it is an individual meaning sometimes. I figured out what the connection is, and I can tell you this, to see them manfest it physically is pretty scary thing to witness. Heaven help me.

      • shari_march
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 10, 2012
          I think you are right; I am not thinking of it as good or bad, just making a note in my mind. It was good in the sense that I needed something to signal to me that this isn't all in my head, beyond the physical symptoms I have regarding other changes. 11 cent coffee is beyond an accident.

          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 10, 2012
            I feel I should mention something. Perhaps it is wrong of me to call them weak minded. What I mean is that, every once in a while, I will say something to someone that helps them out. some piece of advice or wisdom, and I didn't even think along those terms before. It just sort of intuitively, and without odd sensation, comes out. I have had people who feel benign, good people, and darksiders all tell me useful info that I needed to here at that time. It feels like the Infinite is working through people, objects, animals, anything and everything to help guide me. The synchronous experiences coinciding with my own mental war of progress as a person is too uncanny to be coincidence.

            Just thought I'd say all our minds are susceptible to Light, no exception. Rather comforting to know. So it is egocentric of me to call them weak minded. I still am learning the inner workings of everything.

            The book I'm reading is really helping me with my own mind and helping me to understand things, and it all clicks.. mostly.

            this book here: http://www.amazon.com/The-Yoga-Bhagavad-Gita-God-realization/dp/0876120338/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349925311&sr=8-1&keywords=yoga+of+the+bhagavad+gita

            Can't argue with less than 3 bucks for a used book. It's worth it. Trust me. I have been taking too long to read it in it's entirety, but I get something really profound out of it with each chapter I read and reread.

            Message 5 of 21 , Oct 11, 2012
              Hurray for making this thread super long! :D

              I just pulled my cell phone out to and it said Thur, Oct 11th, 01:11PM lol.. thought I'd share that.

              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 11, 2012
                Oh no....the 11's are contagious! ;-)

                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 12, 2012
                  Probly a sheer coincidence, but as i pulled into Marshall today to do some errands, the bank sign said 11:11 & 55 degrees F.

                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 12, 2012
                    I wonder what the meaning of 10110111 is. like a sequence of ascending
                    numbers of 1s. 1 11 111 divided by zeros.

                  • Gavin Christensen
                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 12, 2012
                      That's a binary byte. 237 :) or maybe reduces to 12 then 3. Trinity?

                      Message 10 of 21 , Oct 12, 2012
                        HA! Look at the time stamp on Loohan's post! 11:55! hilarious..

                        Message 11 of 21 , Oct 12, 2012
                          Depends on ur time zone. For me it says 12:55.

                          Message 12 of 21 , Oct 12, 2012
                            Got another one...someone called me about a job today. Left a message at 11:11 am. I saved the voice mail...my daughter doesn't believe me about all this 11 stuff :)

                            Message 13 of 21 , Oct 12, 2012
                              Timestamp on your post was 555 for me :P