agnihotra

    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 5 12:14 AM
      is not a banned subject on this forum.

      In fact, i would like to bring up a post of Kneweyes from the cb forum:
      anyone wants to discuss it someplace where such discussion is allowed.

      I have checked out this Ramanathan guy, and get the impression he is
      indeed a master, and his AH has a markedly superior energy to what the
      rest of us have been doing.
    • kneweyes
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 5 11:27 AM
        Well , this is good you want to talk about this here Loohan.
        First I have to get this off my chest, but don't want to sign in at
        the other place to voice it.
        That place is undeserving of my views now, as far as I'm concerned
        I do think John Morrison cut this off at a crucial time just when we
        were getting to the bottom of something big, or at least starting to.

        I also think he left posts up that were illegal posts (by the
        naysayers) for an awful long time which of course would offend the
        people who were literally being RAGED at and namecalled. What did he
        expect? Did he really think people wouldn't defend themselves or
        others when he sat and allowed posts like Robs telling a newbie to put
        an ashball up her anus to remain for up 24 hrs uncontested by him the
        moderator? We had to look at that all damn day and night. He still
        left it up for a while even after that. He wanted everyone to get mad
        as hornets, thats obvious, to me at least.

        He stirred the flames of that fire with his non-intervention at
        crucial times as far as I'm concerned and it looks to me now, like it
        was an end to a means.. His 'timed' non-action that is.
        He can keep his cb forum, which he now seems to be steering into a
        what-do-you-know-about-joecell-making forum. If I knew how to make a
        joe-cell, I certainly wouldn't be letting him in on it.

        I might have joined loraes new forum, but john, who just joins to be
        snoopy, watch, and not contribute any more than superficially, makes
        me feel uncomfortable.
        Why does he have to oversee every off-shoot forum. He rarely talks
        except to be condescending or repremanding to the members at his own
        forum.. so what the heck is his interest in joining everybody
        everywhere they go anyway?
        Oh yeah,, to encourage people not to talk in other places and to keep
        it in the forum, ...now I remember.
        Well..His forum will no longer have my private thoughts added to the
        information gathered there.

        Now he acts like hes doing good ??? when he cuts off the conversation
        JUST as VERY IMPORTANT new discoveries come up, that NEED to be
        thoroughly looked at!? Information that just may lead to tossing the
        whole agnihotra deal out on its ass?
        Nicely timed again.

        Yes, I'm pissed about what was allowed to transpire there, and anybody
        who cares,,, can read all about it here.
        I broke my own rule of not joining anymore forums when I joined here
        at Loohans. I joined here because I had no doubts of my "safety" here.
        Not one doubt, ....and I can't say that for any other forum out there.
        Nancy

        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 5 1:31 PM
          Um, actually what i mainly wanted to invite people to discuss was
          interesting technical aspects of agnihotra.

          My own participation at that other forum has slackened dramatically in
          recent months, because i saw little discussion of things i deem
          important. It was largely agents, and people being nice to agents, and
          well-intentioned but deluded followers of demonic "spirit guides" etc.

          I did not want to be associated with such a forum, tried to change it
          but the consensus was against me, so i formed this forum, which,
          although not very active, serves my purposes well.

          I do not know what's up with John, but i have never been able to
          detect any "dirt" on him. I can't find anybody evil he's
          surreptitiously working for. No places where he carves up living
          things to feed demons.

          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > thoroughly looked at!? Information that just may lead to tossing the
          > whole agnihotra deal out on its ass?
          > Nicely timed again.
          >
          > Yes, I'm pissed about what was allowed to transpire there, and anybody
          > who cares,,, can read all about it here.
          > I broke my own rule of not joining anymore forums when I joined here
          > at Loohans. I joined here because I had no doubts of my "safety" here.
          > Not one doubt, ....and I can't say that for any other forum out there.
          > Nancy

          > > is not a banned subject on this forum.
          > >
          > > In fact, i would like to bring up a post of Kneweyes from the cb
          forum:
          > > anyone wants to discuss it someplace where such discussion is allowed.
          > >
          > > I have checked out this Ramanathan guy, and get the impression he is
          > > indeed a master, and his AH has a markedly superior energy to what the

        • kneweyes
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 5 2:49 PM
            I'm sorry Loohan.. but like I said , I REALLY needed to get that off
            my chest and thats it. I'm done with that.

            As far as Ramanathan, I get nothing but good vibes and intentions from
            him too.

            I am very concerned about the discrepancies in the way the agnihotra
            ceremonies are described betwween his site , and all the other sites
            out there.
            I know the ash we've been using is good for nulling towers in some
            way, but I am not too sure about the ash/cloudbuster combo.
            My skies truly have sucked since I put a bit of ash in my buster, and
            this is not good.

            I really wonder what ash would be like if it were obtained by doing
            the AH ceremoy as explained at Ramanathan's site.

> [...]
            > > thoroughly looked at!? Information that just may lead to tossing the
            > > whole agnihotra deal out on its ass?
            > > Nicely timed again.
            > >
            > > Yes, I'm pissed about what was allowed to transpire there, and anybody
            > > who cares,,, can read all about it here.
            > > I broke my own rule of not joining anymore forums when I joined here
            > > at Loohans. I joined here because I had no doubts of my "safety" here.
            > > Not one doubt, ....and I can't say that for any other forum out there.
            > > Nancy

            > > > is not a banned subject on this forum.
            > > >
            > > > In fact, i would like to bring up a post of Kneweyes from the cb
            > forum:
            > > > anyone wants to discuss it someplace where such discussion is
            allowed.

            > > > I have checked out this Ramanathan guy, and get the impression he is
            > > > indeed a master, and his AH has a markedly superior energy to

          • kneweyes
            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 5 6:15 PM
              I don't like to have to write this, and I hope Al doesn't take it
              personally because I HAVE to write this.
              My Cloud-buster was not working at all these past few weeks The one
              with the 200 miles radius that keeps connecticut clear died after I
              put a tiny bit of Al's ash in it.
              I was hoping it was the humidity, because they do manage to get a few
              trails to stick on humid days. We have had a hazy grey white out for
              3 weeks here and this is NOT normal at all for this area. My cb takes
              care of it. I havent seen skies like this here, in 5 years.

              It seems the ash has a strong Yang energy to it. Thats why if you put
              a sprinkle of ash on something it then always dowses positive
              polarity. Positive polarity doe's not necessarily mean positve energy.
              It means a predominance of positive polarity. More yin than yang.
              What we should be aiming at is a balance of the 2.

              I filled the pipes with salt water and washed the whole thing with
              slat water and then flushed it all out with clear water. Then I saged
              it, and then ran some QT energy into it. It still wasn't right.
              It was Loohan who gave me the information about the too much yang
              energy and to try usiing Yin energy herbs on it.
              So I flooded the pipe with water mixed with a strong extract of Dong
              Quai mixed in there and washed down the whole ouside and pipes of it.
              The cb liked that, it had a cooling effect on it which it seemed to be
              drinking up.
              I made a spray bottle of the mix and spray it down every day now too.
              I figured it may take a while for it to 'kick-in' again like it had to
              when I first made it, so I am giving it time.
              Today ,,, later today.. I had a glimmer of hope when I see the only
              part of connecticuts skies, that have some semblance of a break in the
              blankets of grey glop and haze thats accumulated over the past few weeks.
              Of course the sprayers are right on top of it filling in the blanks
              as fast as they can.

              I think I am going to get a big plastic garbage container, take the
              pipes off the cb, put it all into the conatiner and fill it with water
              and Dong Quai extract, and let it sit in there submerged totally for a
              day or 2.
              I do think that will do the trick.
              If not, I shall be flipping.;)

              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 5 7:55 PM
                What i'd mentioned is that my Indian friend had said that when he was
                a boy, his dad put ash in the well, and it dried up. Then his mom put
                in something with female energy, and it started flowing again.

                However, many people claim to have found ash mud-balls good for
                breaking droughts.

                --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@...> wrote:

                > It seems the ash has a strong Yang energy to it. Thats why if you put
                > a sprinkle of ash on something it then always dowses positive
                > polarity. Positive polarity doe's not necessarily mean positve energy.
                > It means a predominance of positive polarity. More yin than yang.
                > What we should be aiming at is a balance of the 2.
                >
                > I filled the pipes with salt water and washed the whole thing with
                > slat water and then flushed it all out with clear water. Then I saged
                > it, and then ran some QT energy into it. It still wasn't right.
                > It was Loohan who gave me the information about the too much yang
                > energy and to try usiing Yin energy herbs on it.
              • John Morrison
                Message 7 of 23 , Jul 6 5:30 AM
                  > I do not know what's up with John, but i have never been able to
                  > detect any "dirt" on him. I can't find anybody evil he's
                  > surreptitiously working for. No places where he carves up living
                  > things to feed demons.
                  Thanks loohon it's good for *someone* to give me a clean bill of health.
                  Most claim I'm an agent or working for one or whatever.

                  The ASH WAR was getting out of hand and no one wanted to back down so the
                  only thing that was left was to remove the focus of the war. Temporarily!

                  I knew what the result would be (attacks on me from both sides of the WAR).
                  Sadly I wasn't wrong.
                  Many are now on moderation because even after this drastic step they still
                  kept up the tit for tat sniping.

                  Seems to have calmed down a little now so I'm hoping in another week or so
                  to say OK again and see what happens.

                  As I told everyone I'm neither for nor against ASH...Just the WAR that was
                  raging around it.

                  L&L
                  John
                  Message 8 of 23 , Jul 6 6:22 AM
                    OK, my Indian friend writes:

                    > I have done AH ceremony several times, as recently in Feb. of this
                    year at Benares, on the 9th 10th, 11th and 12th day after my mother
                    passed away for easy transition. It is not AH, but a homa
                    ceremony.Except for chants and timing the process is the same.

                    The priest is well read scholar. He said do not add any grass, and do
                    it on the ground, put sand and use bricks [loohan's note: i think this
                    means a ziggurat of stacked bricks IN LIEU OF a copper one].

                    There are 2 schools: One is Sama Veda type and the other is Yajurveda
                    type.
                    By birth I am a yajurveda type of Brahmin from one Andhra Pradesh and
                    the way it is done is a bit different. One active ingredient I find
                    missing is the offerings for AH ceremony are always sweet. By adding
                    Jaggery(molasses) or now a days sugar. added and boiled with milk and
                    rice.Never done after sun sets

                    Copper pyramids are a modern invention.

                    The one from Homas from Atharvana Veda and others are done for
                    personal gains. There are also variations to generate evil destructive
                    energy, but the chants are totally different.the offereings are
                    totally different including blood and flesh and some evil herbs etc.

                    When I went to India last year, when my mother was alive she said

                    "When we drilled deep to get subterranean water for our home, My
                    father who was alive then added some ash to the steel pipe bored in to
                    the ground and the water dried up" and my mother scolded my father
                    left and right.

                    Finally my father added some turmeric and the red kumkum powder and
                    the water started flowing back.

                    The ash is used primarily to draw negative energy. Its energy is
                    Purely Yang hot, masculine energy.

                    If you observe Indian gods or read Indian my theology none of the
                    females wear ash. Few of them who wear it always balance it with red
                    powder(red turmeric)
                    [turmeric is made red, and its energy enhanced, by adding a calcium
                    compound and heating]

                    It [ash] is applied to the body or sprinkled with chants to energy
                    clear a house etc.

                    When I told few of my friends about mud balls they have some
                    reservations about adding to water. Such as rivers, canals and tanks.
                    They say it is not meant for that.
                    But it has a place to remove negative energy.

                    > What i'd mentioned is that my Indian friend had said that when he was
                    > a boy, his dad put ash in the well, and it dried up. Then his mom put
                    > in something with female energy, and it started flowing again.
                    >
                    > However, many people claim to have found ash mud-balls good for
                    > breaking droughts.
                    >
                    > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@> wrote:
                    > >

                    > > It seems the ash has a strong Yang energy to it. Thats why if you put
                    > > a sprinkle of ash on something it then always dowses positive
                    > > polarity. Positive polarity doe's not necessarily mean positve energy.
                    > > It means a predominance of positive polarity. More yin than yang.
                    > > What we should be aiming at is a balance of the 2.
                    > >
                    > > I filled the pipes with salt water and washed the whole thing with
                    > > slat water and then flushed it all out with clear water. Then I saged
                    > > it, and then ran some QT energy into it. It still wasn't right.
                    > > It was Loohan who gave me the information about the too much yang
                    > > energy and to try usiing Yin energy herbs on it.

                  • sittingtaoist
                    Message 9 of 23 , Jul 6 8:58 AM
                      Dong Quai is not a yin herb, in fact it is on the warm side, belonging
                      to the group called "Herbs that tonify the blood".

                      Now, I have not prescribed for a CB before, but the first thing I
                      would try would be a salt with a very yin (cold) energy, like
                      Glauber's Salt (sodium sulfate) or Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate). The
                      latter is the one used in Hulda Clark's liver cleanse.

                      Both are easily dissolved in water.

                      Message 10 of 23 , Jul 6 10:36 AM
                        Yes, it is probably the pre-eminent Chinese herb for "female issues"
                        but it does not necessarily follow that it is very feminine in energy.

                        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"

                        Message 11 of 23 , Jul 6 2:29 PM
                          Hmm, when I went searching for yin energy herbs, dong quai kept
                          popping up and I just happened to have some so I used that.
                          I also had some Damiana extract, which I haven't done a seach to find
                          out if it was yin, but it seems to be the thing thats doing the trick!
                          Damiana.

                          Thank You for the prescripton sittingtaoist!
                          If I see a slowing down in her recovery, I'll try that.. but things
                          are finally starting to look better here.

                          <sittingtaoist@...> wrote:

> [...]
                          > >

                          > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > I'm sorry Loohan.. but like I said , I REALLY needed to get that off
                          > > > my chest and thats it. I'm done with that.
                          > > >
                          > > > As far as Ramanathan, I get nothing but good vibes and
                          intentions from
                          > > > him too.
                          > > >
                          > > > I am very concerned about the discrepancies in the way the agnihotra
                          > > > ceremonies are described betwween his site , and all the other sites
                          > > > out there.
                          > > > I know the ash we've been using is good for nulling towers in some
                          > > > way, but I am not too sure about the ash/cloudbuster combo.
                          > > > My skies truly have sucked since I put a bit of ash in my
                          buster, and
                          > > > this is not good.
                          > > >
                          > > > I really wonder what ash would be like if it were obtained by doing
                          > > > the AH ceremoy as explained at Ramanathan's site.

                        • kneweyes
                          Message 12 of 23 , Jul 6 2:38 PM
                            Wow, this is a great report Loohan, and confirms what I have recently
                            learned.
                            That is to not add ash to something that is already producing healing,
                            living energy... but only to negative energy producers.
                            I personally wont add ash to orgonite now after learning this, or to
                            anything already doing just fine without it.
                            And it makes total sense that the women don't wear ash... unless
                            offset, and balanced with the red tumeric.
                            I just love it when everything comes together like this and makes
                            such sense :)

                            Message 13 of 23 , Jul 6 3:03 PM
                              "Damiana male/yang Mars Fire"
                              http://www.circle-of-light.com/Herbs/herb-properties-AtoK.html

                              But if it works, what the hey!

                              Message 14 of 23 , Jul 6 3:09 PM
                                Yeah, well, some of us still believe that ash is a premier additive to
                                orgonite mix.

                                I have also been using yin ingredients and turmeric in the mix for a
                                long time, too, though. Silver, pearls, selenite, water, calcite...
                                especially for stuff that will be around humans.

                                Message 15 of 23 , Jul 6 4:34 PM
                                  Well, is't that Something!
                                  Maybe it's herbs that are good for women going through 'the change of
                                  life' that also work for the dead cbs. I don't know, but it did work!

                                  I'm glad to hear that you find ash a good additive to orgonite loohan.
                                  I have no personal experience in that because I never added ash, so I
                                  really can't give an experiential opinion on that. I do believe you
                                  though.

> [...]
                                  > > I also had some Damiana extract, which I haven't done a seach to find
                                  > > out if it was yin, but it seems to be the thing thats doing the trick!
                                  > > Damiana.
                                  > >
                                  > > Thank You for the prescripton sittingtaoist!
                                  > > If I see a slowing down in her recovery, I'll try that.. but things
                                  > > are finally starting to look better here.
                                  > >

                                  > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"
                                  > > <sittingtaoist@> wrote:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Dong Quai is not a yin herb, in fact it is on the warm side,
                                  belonging
                                  > > > to the group called "Herbs that tonify the blood".
                                  > > >
                                  > > > Now, I have not prescribed for a CB before, but the first thing I
                                  > > > would try would be a salt with a very yin (cold) energy, like
                                  > > > Glauber's Salt (sodium sulfate) or Epsom Salt (magnesium
                                  sulfate). The
                                  > > > latter is the one used in Hulda Clark's liver cleanse.

                                • Harold
                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jul 6 5:39 PM
                                    If this helps:
                                    I dowsed that ash should only go into orgonite if it's a tower gift. Harold

                                    "Ramming speed!" Captain Nemo

                                  • kneweyes
                                    Message 17 of 23 , Jul 6 8:13 PM
                                      Again.. this doesn't surprise me either, because that ash sure works
                                      good on towers.
                                      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Harold <me_harold@...> wrote:

> [...]
                                      > > females wear ash. Few of them who wear it always balance it with red
                                      > > powder(red turmeric)
                                      > > [turmeric is made red, and its energy enhanced, by adding a calcium
                                      > > compound and heating]
                                      > >
                                      > > It [ash] is applied to the body or sprinkled with chants to energy
                                      > > clear a house etc.
                                      > >
                                      > > When I told few of my friends about mud balls they have some
                                      > > reservations about adding to water. Such as rivers, canals and tanks.
                                      > > They say it is not meant for that.
                                      > > But it has a place to remove negative energy.

                                      > > > What i'd mentioned is that my Indian friend had said that when
                                      he was
                                      > > > a boy, his dad put ash in the well, and it dried up. Then his
                                      mom put
                                      > > > in something with female energy, and it started flowing again.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > However, many people claim to have found ash mud-balls good for

                                    • sittingtaoist
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Jul 7 1:52 AM
                                        Dong Quai is to women what Ren Shen (in Japanese: Ginseng) in to men,
                                        because while men generally suffer from a deficiency of qi, women
                                        generally suffer from a deficiency of Blood.

                                        In TCM, Blood - with a capital B - is a denser qi, not exactly the
                                        same as the body fluid blood.

                                        Apart from being moderately warm, Dong Quai has a strongly Blood
                                        nourishing quality, and being aromatic, it also moves qi and Blood.

                                        Being nourishing, moistening, and moving, I imagine that it
                                        counteracts the drying quality of the ash, rather than its hot
                                        quality, at the same time breaking up energy stagnation.

                                        DOR can be seen as stagnant orgone - stagnant qi.

                                        And being so learned in herb lore, of course I forgot to mention the
                                        most important yin remedy: Water.

                                        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@...> wrote:

                                        > Well, is't that Something!
                                        > Maybe it's herbs that are good for women going through 'the change of
                                        > life' that also work for the dead cbs. I don't know, but it did work!
                                        >
                                        > I'm glad to hear that you find ash a good additive to orgonite loohan.
                                        > I have no personal experience in that because I never added ash, so I
                                        > really can't give an experiential opinion on that. I do believe you
                                        > though.

                                        > > "Damiana male/yang Mars Fire"
                                        > > http://www.circle-of-light.com/Herbs/herb-properties-AtoK.html
                                        > >
                                        > > But if it works, what the hey!
                                        > >
                                        > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@> wrote:
                                        > > >
                                        > > > Hmm, when I went searching for yin energy herbs, dong quai kept
                                        > > > popping up and I just happened to have some so I used that.
                                        > > > I also had some Damiana extract, which I haven't done a seach to
                                        find
                                        > > > out if it was yin, but it seems to be the thing thats doing the
                                        trick!
                                        > > > Damiana.
                                        > > >
                                        > > > Thank You for the prescripton sittingtaoist!
                                        > > > If I see a slowing down in her recovery, I'll try that.. but things
                                        > > > are finally starting to look better here.
                                        > > >

                                        > > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"

                                        > belonging

                                        > sulfate). The

                                      • Archie Mitchell
                                        Message 19 of 23 , Jul 7 1:52 PM
                                          Hello All! IMHO:

                                          You'll find within the Sanatan Dharma, there are as many ways to do
                                          different ceremonies as there are villages. Regional differences abound,
                                          and there is always infighting, if I can use the term, about the
                                          "correct" way to do things.

                                          As for Agnihotra as prescribed by Gajanan Maharaj, it WILL do this:
                                          "The positive effects of Agnihotra are an outcome of simultaneous
                                          functioning of many subtle scientific principles, such as, effect of
                                          chanting of specific sounds on the atmosphere and mind, energies
                                          emanating from the pyramid- shape, nutritional effects of burning the
                                          medicinal ingredients, effects of the bio-rhythms etc.
                                          Agnihotra balances the cycle of nature and nourishes the human life.
                                          It creates pure, clean and medicinal atmosphere.
                                          It cleanses the negative effects of pollution."
                                          From http://www.agnihotraindia.com/Disciplines.asp

                                          Other effects of and uses for the Ash are at the users' discretion.
                                          The ceremony packs a pretty big wallop, and the Ash maintains and
                                          broadcasts a fairly high freq. So, by nature it'll be Yang, don'tcha
                                          know. How you use that flow is the crux of the matter.

                                          As for the use of Ash in CB's, and other devices, dowse it first!
                                          (Or however you get your information.)
                                          People have a tendency to just throw everything in the cupboard into
                                          their Orgonite; myself included. But we are dealing with freqs and
                                          energy flows here, and "task specific" pieces of Orgonite need to be
                                          designed with the desired results in mind.

                                          archie

                                          > is not a banned subject on this forum.
                                          >
                                          > In fact, i would like to bring up a post of Kneweyes from the cb
                                          forum:
                                          > anyone wants to discuss it someplace where such discussion is allowed.
                                          >
                                          > I have checked out this Ramanathan guy, and get the impression he is
                                          > indeed a master, and his AH has a markedly superior energy to what the
                                          > rest of us have been doing.

                                        • John Morrison
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Jul 7 7:55 PM
                                            G'day Archie

                                            > People have a tendency to just throw everything in the cupboard into
                                            > their Orgonite; myself included. But we are dealing with freqs and
                                            This is one of the things I have been privately concerned about for some
                                            time. Whenever we get something new that works for something (ie towers)
                                            everyone jumps on it and suddenly it HAS to be a standard ingredient in
                                            everything.

                                            It's like mixing colours, if you mix colours just right you will get a
                                            beautiful sky blue (My daughter could tell you exactly what to use she
                                            paints in oils). BUT IF you mix every colour you have in the paint box you
                                            end up with a gray mess.

                                            L&L
                                            John
                                          • kneweyes
                                            Message 21 of 23 , Jul 7 9:20 PM
                                              I want to formally apologise to John morrison for that awful post I
                                              wrote earlier in the heat of the moment.
                                              I do understand why he had to stop ash-talk. Nobody could hear over
                                              all the yelling and screaming anyway.
                                              I do understand why he hardly posts but still loves to read what
                                              going on in our worlds he's been a part of for so long.
                                              I'm glad I don't run the forum. That way I can say what I want, but he
                                              isn't offered that luxury. He has to remain as unbiased as he can, no
                                              matter what his own personal veiws are. He would get jumped on harder
                                              than any of us because he runs the yahoo cb forum with all those
                                              members and he's supposed to remain un-opinionated. Thats a tall order
                                              and I sure couldn't fill it.
                                              You do a good job over there John.
                                              I do understand John , and I apologise for losing my cool.
                                              Sincerely,
                                              Nancy
                                            • John Morrison
                                              Message 22 of 23 , Jul 9 2:34 AM
                                                Thanks Nancy
                                                That brought a tear to my eye. I've never had anyone actually say
                                                sorry for misinterpreting what I've had to do.

                                                THANKS

                                                L&L
                                                John

                                              • kneweyes
                                                Message 23 of 23 , Jul 11 8:55 AM
                                                  You're Welcome John,
                                                  I did,,I put myself right in your shoes for a moment there and wanted
                                                  to take them off real fast,lol.

                                                  --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "John Morrison" <jmorrison@...>