Negative Ions = Life

  • generaloflight1111
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
      I have been interested in how life force is created for a long time now and have done alot of research along with infusion of knowledge on the subject.

      I just got this the other day...
      Part of how a planet is born and lives.
      Quartz crystal is the most abundant of all the minerals it is said. They say quartz crystal is actually water that has been compressed and "grown" over millions and billions of years. When a quartz is compressed (piezoelectric effect) it produces negative ions, chi, prana or whatever you choose to call it. This energy is coming out of the ether somehow through the crystals. The ether is the pool of positive energy that is everywhere. The chi comes through the crystals and is accumulated upward to the surface of a planet through layers of organic and inorganic material (animal,insect,plant carcasses etc. and metal ores in the earth) Also at the same time the crystals are producing chi from being heated (pyroelectric effect) by the planet's hot core.
      Of course the sun adds energy to life too but did you know that if you take a seed, some soil and water and put it in a pitch black room and run a very low electrical current to it that it will still grow! They say this method produces even more fruit as well.

      Things that make negative ions.

      The ocean.
      The ocean has a crap load of quartz in it along with sea salt which is another type of crystal. I saw a pic online of a satellite image showing crazy ammounts of chemtrails all over the U.S. but none over the adjacent ocean.

      Fire.
      Fire is very cleansing and the combustion produces negative ions.

      Happy people and animals.
      We are literal chi generators when we are feeling good. I recently went to the Big E (Eastern States Exposition) as I live in that area and I noticed an intriguing thing. I often look to the sky to see where chem trails are sticking in the so I can mark that DORY area for a gifting run and noticed that over the entire Big E there were no chem trails and a gigantic bigger than I've ever seen sylph! Chem trails were all over the place in the distance but not above the fair. People were having fun releasing huge ammounts of neg ions. Neg ions are what come out of the new air filter machines. They clump tiny particles together which is of course what is in the chem trails.

      Negative ion air machines.
      These produce great numbers of negative ions and are great to have by your bed or work area.

      Water falls.
      Moving water produces neg ions and when it falls even more so. Also it it runs over the rocks which have quartz in them.

      Plants.
      Plants not only produce oxygen but neg ions.

      They say you can't have enough negative ions. Of course the powers that be would try and confuse us like everything else they do and name something good negative. In truth positive ions are bad.
      Positive ion = poisoning.
    • loohon
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012

        ----I have seen plenty of weather pix of very heavy chemtrails laid over the oceans.

        > Negative ion air machines.
        > These produce great numbers of negative ions and are great to have by your bed or work area.

        ---I have also read that a great number of + ions accumulate around the intake, thus you do not want it near you.

      • generaloflight1111
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
          I'm sure they have dor transmitters under the ocean as well as the ground.

          The positive ions stay just at the intake. The neg ions prevail if there is not a crazy ammount of positive ions present.
          The neg ions are a much higher frequency than positive ions and unless there is a crazy number of positive ions from cell towers, radiation or under ground transmitters then the neg ions always win.

          Higher frequencies always "eat" and transmutate lower frequencies unless there is an insane ammount present.
          Love is the highest frequency and neg ions are close to that frequency. That's why we get confusing sayings like "love is all you need" and "love will always prevail"
          Don't get me wrong love is really all we need but sometimes that love has to come about in the form of righteous anger and defense and that means kicking ass sometimes.
          :>

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012

            ----Or nearby. I used to keep an ion gen /HEPA filter next to the head of my bed. Not a good idea.

            The neg ions prevail if there is not a crazy ammount of positive ions present.
            > The neg ions are a much higher frequency than positive ions and unless there is a crazy number of positive ions from cell towers, radiation or under ground transmitters then the neg ions always win.
            >
            > Higher frequencies always "eat" and transmutate lower frequencies unless there is an insane ammount present.
            > Love is the highest frequency and neg ions are close to that frequency. That's why we get confusing sayings like "love is all you need" and "love will always prevail"
            > Don't get me wrong love is really all we need but sometimes that love has to come about in the form of righteous anger and defense and that means kicking ass sometimes.
            > :>

            > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > Things that make negative ions.
            > > >
            > > > The ocean.
            > > > The ocean has a crap load of quartz in it along with sea salt which is another type of crystal. I saw a pic online of a satellite image showing crazy ammounts of chemtrails all over the U.S. but none over the adjacent ocean.
            > >
            > > ----I have seen plenty of weather pix of very heavy chemtrails laid over the oceans.
            > >

            > > > Negative ion air machines.
            > > > These produce great numbers of negative ions and are great to have by your bed or work area.
            > >
            > > ---I have also read that a great number of + ions accumulate around the intake, thus you do not want it near you.

          • Garrett
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 8, 2012
              http://www.svpvril.com/ighina/magatom.html

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 9, 2012