Re: power up and do yourself a HUGE favor!

  • generaloflight1111
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2012
      Neg ions heal everything bro, even scar tissue. People have reported that using the magnets and ginseng along with neg ions even will begin to restructure bones into a more symetrical shape. This is hard to believe but I have learned over the past few months that anything good is possible. The magnets when worn act as a neg ion accumulator. I wear mine along with this plate.
      Maybe the committe added a healing prog or 2 in there for you?
      I think they love us dearly.
      Just wearing the rings will accumulate neg ions in the area too.