Re: DNA awakening and such.

  • cosmicbal
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2012
      Forgot to mention that Loohan mention the company Organic India as being ET/Illuminati:

      [Excerpt from Loohan's blog for April 17th, 2012]
      "Mordok noticed that the people at Organic India are ETs; they are NGC4414ers. Now, some time back i read that one of the key figures in that company was of one of the illuminati families, but i forget whom it was. A female i think. She is not on the page. If anyone knows, email me."