Re: Catalyst for personal change

  • theemfdetective
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2012
      Been getting it here, too. Seems like every time I make a new orgone piece, SLAM. The asshats are on me. No matter, cause the orgone still does it's thing. Musta made some really strong pieces earlier today cause not only got some of the mind interference, but also vibrations, heating, and nausea.

      Check this out. Found it at one of the electronic harassment self defense sites:

      if you hear head to skull voices, and you believe you have mindreading implants,this is the ultimate counter attack. Envision them in your mind then blow them away. Example: show yourself where their at or where you think their at and let them have it,shoot em,show police busting them, the better the vision the better the effects. Here's where it gets good your going to hear them scream like you never heard a scream before. Their not going to know how to play you anymore. This is the BEST!!!. Remember their under hypnosis in order to read your mind, so if you've ever seen someone under hypnosis, you know they"ll do whatever you ask. Their hooked up to a mind machine which requires an electrode in itself, they feed off the thoughts relayed from your ear implants to the mind machine. tell em to bark,whatever you ask they'll do. Trust me this works. I've been going through this for a very long time.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012

        ----If u send ur street addy, i'll check for anything suspicious nearby.

        > Check this out. Found it at one of the electronic harassment self defense sites:
        >
        > if you hear head to skull voices, and you believe you have mindreading implants,this is the ultimate counter attack. Envision them in your mind then blow them away. Example: show yourself where their at or where you think their at and let them have it,shoot em,show police busting them, the better the vision the better the effects. Here's where it gets good your going to hear them scream like you never heard a scream before. Their not going to know how to play you anymore. This is the BEST!!!. Remember their under hypnosis in order to read your mind, so if you've ever seen someone under hypnosis, you know they"ll do whatever you ask. Their hooked up to a mind machine which requires an electrode in itself, they feed off the thoughts relayed from your ear implants to the mind machine. tell em to bark,whatever you ask they'll do. Trust me this works. I've been going through this for a very long time.

        ---Worth a try, i suppose. However, usually the perps are in a base underground or off-world, where it is "legal" for our guys to terminate them. But then they get replaced endlessly by more. But it is slowing down.
        And occasionally they do psi-attack from surface bldgs on Earth.