Re: [destroy_evil] A morale booster to the allies of light.

  • Cosmic Bal
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2012
      Cool Beans! I second the notion and would like to add more fanciful
      thoughts, if I may.. There's no such thing as being too optimistic or
      loving. Time to become crazed with enthusiasm for, and with, the Light!
      It's only insane and cheesy until you realize you were insane with
      cynicism. I think cynicism is a major aspect of the ego, by the way.
      Positivity is cynicism's enemy.

      No time to be meager, start blasting everything with your unconditional
      heart energies, the side effect just so happens to be Darksiders' doom.