Re: 96s and their wings

    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 15 2:36 PM
      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, TJ <tameraamberrose2@...> wrote:

      > Ok. �Here is what I was told by a Light Warrior that came and spoke to me. �Good timing to remember this.I may have said this already?No, I'm not delusional. �I don't hallucinate. �I'm just very perceptive, telepathic, empathic, and weird.He looked like Merlin

      ---Merlin was evil.

      but maybe that is so I would pay attention, being Celtic and originally from the stars...the Heavens...like all of us.He said my name and said to stand tall...that, (like someone posted), you must keep your spine straight and tall. �This keeps your energy centers aligned and working properly, which is vital right now for constant communication with The Light.

      ----In Tai Chi they tech to tuck the pelvis forward (don't stick out your buns) and most importantly carry the head as tho suspended from above. This kind of extends the neck vertebrae.

      �He said that when my ancestors did this, they were healers, animal communicators, super-warriors, creators, and used more of their brains in every way, which is what we are supposed to be doing.He said that when my ancestors did this, their energy naturally shined out so bright and strong around their bodies that it looked like
      > rainbow wings...hence the art throughout history with halos and wings...auras, etc. �(He actually mentioned the art.)And he said this is our natural state of being.This is how it looks when we use our full brains and our energy centers are working right.I think I was gaping rather unattractively here. �He kind of chuckled.I gathered my wits, because the whole thing was very joyful. �He had smiling eyes.I pulled some dignity together and said, "What about my daughter? �Should I tell her about the chakras?"He said, "No! �Her generation, and your son's are the Original Indigos. �They are born with a knowing already and are automatically using it and finding their way." �(Which is true. �She's 24, and my son is 29 and they are amazing).

      ----Both 96s like you.

      �(I had them when I was �quite young, by the way.)He continued, "Your niece and nephew, (and said their names), are Rainbows.

      ---Also 96s

      �They know and are automatically using that energy connection constantly." �Which is
      > also true, because both of them see spirits, and have since they were 3...and dream things that happen later. That is all they have told me so far.I opened my mouth to say something, and he interrupted, "Stand tall, fellow warrior. �Let your wings be felt."Then he was gone.I have no reason to distrust him, or what he said. �And he shot down my "knowledge passing" about the little I knew about the Chakras quite completely.Ego lowered too.The ego thing happens a lot lately.So this is our natural state.We've been dumbed down, and have been told lies about this. �Every time I tried to talk about this in any Christian setting, it was totally demonized.

      ----Most "Christian" settings are packed with shapeshifters.

      �Telepathy is from the devil...etc."But I dream things that happen in the news later!" �I'd say, looking for answers and guidance.I was "probably being tortured by a deceiving spirit", and they'd try to pray it out of me.Sheesh.It is crap. �We have been trained/brainwashed to not trust our true