Re: [destroy_evil] A message to all that is.

  • TJ
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2012
      Nice message!  And, I am having fun...I just have more trouble replenishing my energy right now with many factors involved, so any and all advice here is appreciated.  Doesn't mean I'll stop fighting, I'm just slower right now.

      Fear not, and let yourself shine!

      It is time!

      Love, Tam

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2012
        Whenever you start to feel bad do this and it must begin to change your vibration and replenish your energy.

        Sit up as straight as you possibly can even if it hurts your back muscles at first. The aching will go away with time. Put both your feet flatly on the ground. Breathe in through your nose as deeply as you can and hold it for a second, then breathe in a bit more until your lounges are as full as you can get them. Then breathe out through your mouth. As you are doing this say a phrase in your mind that brings forth powerful positive emotion. I like saying things like "I love you, thank you." Do this until the nervousness in your stomach subsides and your thoughts turn to positive ones. It really is this simple yet you must remember to do it and train your mind to do it often. When you are in this state you are wide open to the positive energy that is always flowing to you and you are then in a state of attracting everything that you have identified as good. Try this and watch in amazement as "coincidences" and circumstances line up miraculously to give you exactly what will make you feel good.
        I promise you this works.
        If I can do it while locked up in a cell with Lizzard cops attempting to terrorize me with violence then anyone can do it, trust me it's not that hard.
        Everything miraculously worked out for me by the way so this is utter truth.
        Much love and light to you.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 13, 2012
          On it!  Thank you!Have you ever considered that you are an Angelic Being of Light...an incarnate here, maybe even more?  Seriously.  I am picking that up whenever I read your words.Think about it.

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 14, 2012
            Thanks that's very flattering.
            I'm no angel trust me.
            :>
            I'm an Indigo class soul just like you most likely are.
            We incarnate together to take worlds for the light.