Defense.

  • generaloflight1111
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 11, 2012
      I have been thinking about the perfect way to fight for the light lately and have come to these conclusions.

      Thos of us who have woken up to reality have no doubt gone through extreme periods of fear and anger. Once we identify the truth we must identify what we then stand for. In our case we stand for winning this planet for the light. So if we do anything out of vengeance, anger or fear we lower our vibrations to the lowly one's level and rob ourselves of our true power. If we stand for love and defense and work towards that then anything that tries to attack us will be obliterated. This is absolute law and the lowly ones in charge know this. It seems inpossible at times yet it really is this simple. Of course the attacks may come and of course we all may get angry and fearful at times yet the key is to shift to hope and love as fast as we possibly can. A true master still feels fear and anger yet the difference between a master and an initiate is the time it takes to go from fear or anger to hope or love. Set up circles of defense that you will defend out of love. Any negativity that enters those circles are "free game" if you will and will be swiftly obliterated. Have fun with this as this is the greatest adventure anyone has ever embarked on!
      -Much love and light sent to all the allies of light.
    • TJ
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 11, 2012
        i think you may have just answered my previous question.I'll be back on more when my new modem comes.  I can only use this one for short times for a few days, because it has a burning smell that I know is unhealthy.

        Fear not, and let yourself shine!

        It is time!

        Love, Tam

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 13, 2012
          I'm glad your question was answered.
          :)

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 13, 2012
            Yes, by more good stuff from you.I do work heavily in defense, and try to stay in the Light about things, but do get mad.I was contacted by creepy "cabal" ex-family in the last week...wanting me back.As if I would even consider it.  Lunatics.It's hard to not get really mad and send out annihilation-type energy...hehe.I had an elite team that work with, who had my back, and love them very much.But not all of them are exactly total Light Beings.  But it still works for me, because of what I send out and take in.  I do have to consciously stay out of anger right now, and yeah...a little fear...the kind that automatically makes one's hair stand on end on the back of the neckbecause of how those dark beings from my past felt.So, I go into "badass mode", and that is automatic defense sometimes because I get mad.  But I will keep working on it and staying in the higher vibrations.Your points are very valid.

            Fear not, and let yourself shine!

            It is time!

            Love, Tam

            > i think you may have just answered my previous question.I'll be back on more when my new modem comes.  I can only use this one for short times for a few days, because it has a burning smell that I know is unhealthy.
            >
            > Fear not, and let yourself shine!
            >
            > It is time!
            >
            > Love, Tam

          • cosmicbal
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 13, 2012
              When there is an intention to instill fear in me by the Darkside I either just ignore it and laugh at how futile and retarded their efforts are. Or I just visualize myself for what I am: a being of Light. And not your typical definition of light worker. I go into Light emanation visualization. I become the hub of the galaxy type Light energy and the pressure of this light is so intense I fend of darkness with it. I don't do this nearly as often as I should. It's always the useful stuff that's hard to remember to redo over and over.. hmm. Darkside mind manipulation no doubt.

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3dL2VAnXWM
              there, only less painful emotions and more Love orientated. I do this only when I feel the Darkside pressure is at it's tipping point and I remember to do it. I don't mean energy flies off me visually! LOL. That would be kinda comic and cool.

              I don't know if it's rage or love or just a feeling of intensity, out of necessity to go all energetically ballistic, but it feels awesome. I highly recommend "letting loose". There are only a few times total where I can remember being prompted to do this.

              I think we can all do this. We just have to believe in the power of self. God is from within us all. The power to overcome is within us all. It's just very difficult to find, at times.

              But yeah. Draw in as much light as you can. Build of the light pressure and then just explode! Blast all that Darkness away.

              Also, on a more subtle level: Smile at your atmosphere, mentally. Fill the air and surrounding environment with laughter and happiness. It really works and I can feel it! But with my mind focusing on how to destroy Darkside all the time and being side tracked by their antics, it's not easy to remember or be able to work in a state of mind most effective for this to work well. I'm working on my own anger issues.

              Sorry for the long reply. I do this a lot..

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 13, 2012
                As far as the crazy energy "feats" I don't want you interpret my words as anything negative. If anything, I want to provoke the same level of energy usage out of you all. I deeply feel it is possible for all. I see no reason why, except for others personal beliefs of not being able to, or no strong overcoming desire to do so. But it's possible.

                I wouldn't bring it up if I didn't think it so. Or feel it, rather. Just know that others out there intentionally and explosively exude Light. So can you. I know what you're thinking! Distrust in the self, cynical thoughts to my words, whatever.. It's all Darkside thoughts and wiring, you do want to uproot those thoughts and the causes, right?! Self therapy, overcome. It can be that easy. Let loose the energy. Let yourselves shine. Feel truth in this, relate and meld with it, not just pass it over with an uninterested "pfft. whatever."

                Destroy Cynicism. Destroy Doubt. Light is overabundant and infinite, let it be so. :) Peace and Hair Grease, Y'all!

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 13, 2012
                  Your points are valid.  You do shine.  I am sorry.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 13, 2012
                    Wait.. I'm confused as to why you're sorry! No need to be. Formal or informal, friends or family. We're in this together. :)

                    Also, I meant to say "I see no reason why NOT, ..." oops.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 14, 2012
                      I'm pretty sure I said some things that I didn't need to say, but it may have been to a different post.Yes, we are all in this together.That is the key.We are many different kinds of people, and have different levels of Light/Dark...and we still are working together with good intentions for all!I love that!!!

                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 14, 2012
                        Vengeance is not really a good vibration to be at but there is such a thing as righteous anger and it is a very high vibration. Remember the Goddess and God are by no means weak and DO NOT want you to get walked on.
                        I often think of myself as a cleaner or karma dealer if you will.
                        These negative things have had this coming for more time than we can comprehend and thier time to pay is now.
                        The trick is to pay close attention to how you feel.
                        If someone hurts you or yours then you should by all means "pay" them back but you must do it out of an attitude of love for yourself and for your people and for defense. Not out of anger.
                        The problem is we sometimes go overboard and go from righteous anger to revenge. There is a fine line.