Re: [destroy_evil] Black iron oxide vs red iron oxide

  • chiayj
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 11, 2012
      Hi
      Black copper oxide ,black iron oxide follow by red iron oxide the least  powerful.
      It seem black to be  more receptive. but you cannot use Black copper oxide or 325 mesh copper powder on polyester resin
      it will dissolve and will  not harden epoxy resin are ok.

      I've been making my own red iron oxide (rust) and using it in my orgonite lately but I just found out how cheap black iron oxide is off f e-bay ($10 for like a 5 pound bag)
      I was wondering if anyone knew of a difference between the 2 and which one is more powerful.
      Thanks
      Love and light.

    • generaloflight1111
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2012
        Alright thanks for the info Chiayj.
        Any other info that allies have I would love to hear.