Tech to see through cloaking.

  • generaloflight1111
    Message 1 of 26 , Aug 11, 2012
      I remember seeing a movie with the wrestler Rowdy Roddy Piper in it named "They Live" when I was younger. In this movie they had glasses they could put on and see through alien's cloaking devices and see subliminal messages and such. I have been searching online for any tech like this that someone may have invented and am coming up short. Has anyone ever heard of such tech? Do our ET allies possess such tech Loohan?
      Love and light to the allies.
    • Cosmic Bal
      Message 2 of 26 , Aug 11, 2012
        My opinion is just trust your intuition. TRUST! I know it's hard. It will
        take a while if you don't trust it right away. Your instinct, so to speak.
        Once you do, you will see them. Their eyes began to show their true selves.
        But be forewarned.. You will see them everywhere, and you have to be
        careful not to let this consume your thoughts. It is what it is. Making it
        better. Also, just use *discriminative intelligence* AKA objectivity to
        decipher phony BS that these creatures tell you. That's more important than
        seeing their scales; watch for their traps, not faces. Discriminative
        thought is better than any device that can let you see what you can easily
        feel, if you tap into it and normalize it for yourself. I'm a walking
        testimony. You'll want to go live in the woods, though. Hermit style. I
        hate cities half the time. It's both a gift and a curse. But I regret
        nothing and my drive continually grows.

        Plus, I'd rather not see their true forms.. Like an ugly, vulgar painting.
        It would distract me too much from the work I came here to do.. . which I'm
        still not quite clear on..

        Also, I think you're focusing too much on the problem and not the solution.
        It happens to us all. I keep trying to focus on the solutions and stay in
        peace of mind while all the problems are continually trying to pull me down
        at a decreasing success rate, fortunately. Perspectives will vary.

      • cosmicbal
        Message 3 of 26 , Aug 11, 2012
          Also.. They literally stare at you angry eyed.. driving by. walking by you. strangers in stores.. etc. They eyeball you. They know that you know. And they want to frighten you. What can they do? Nothing lasting.

          Just thought I'd add that.. lol. Cause in that movie they all start staring at the protagonist and say, "We have one that can SEE!" LOL!

          "I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I am alll out of bubblegum."

          hmmm. makes you wonder about transmitter towers, those weird dome bubbles, and other various forms of such. perhaps there's something more to them then communication transfer. makes you wonder. they like to parody the way they operate in the movies just as they do to a certain extent in reality. transmitters.. something should start physically happening to them.. if you catch my drift.

          Message 4 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
            Cosmic Bal,
            I agree that I can feel them out but when it comes down to target acquisition I don't want to just feel that it could be one. I want to see that it is one. I want to be sure before I prosecute any targets you know? The reality is that this planet has many problems. I only identify the problems for a short while and then I focus on a solution. Many times new agers and lovey doveys (i'm not saying you are one) don't want to hear what the proper solution is because it's not very pretty. I was once like this. Loving everyone to a fault, thinking we can all get along. I'm sorry to say it isn't true where we live my friend. They say that 99.999999% of souls will never ever incarnate here because it is so negative and they don't like fighting. Remember this was all a choice when it comes down to it and if fighting is not what someone wants to do then they probably made a bad decision coming here. This whole universe is about conflict on many different levels. Everyone thinks that the God and Goddess want us to all get along and hold hands and be weak dopes. It's not true. I was struggling with the subject of killing until the Goddess came to me and asked me in a dream, "Do you think killing is bad?" I replied, "Yea I think it's bad!" She then asked me in a whimsical and very amused tone, "Why?" I really thought about that conversation when I woke and realized that absolutely everything has a purpose and nothing is negative or positive until our perception of it makes it so. All this "turn the other cheek" and "everyone is going to be in love" crap is just propaganda set up by the dark siders to get warriors of light to act weakly.

            Message 5 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
              What can they do? These negative entities and negative carnate souls do alot. How about trying to terrorize your family at 2 in the morning with a state trooper helicopter flying at tree top level with a 1 million power candle light flooding your property because you are making things that heal? Or follow you around with agents looking for a good time to strike? Or sending hundreds of demons to psi attack you and your loved ones into insanity? Or get into your spouse's head and send agents to sway and corrupt her and then get at you in the process? How about trying to take your children away from you? How about murdering your brother in law and trying to have that tear families apart? Or getting into your good friend and having him commit suicide? What about hurting and slowly driving everyone you ever knew and loved crazy? All these things are real and happen everyday to very good people my friend and the time has come for it to end. It's hard to deal with, I know, but necessary.
              Love and light and the ability to take a real stand.

              Message 6 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                I understand. You want re-assurance. But if you fry anybody it will only do the right thing. if they are bad, they will fry. if they are good, they will be charged with good energy. Loohan does this all the time. I do it too. That's how you uncloak someone, too.

                And all I could think about is fighting, growing up. I was too aggressive internally. I wanted to fight a bad person everyday when I was a teenager. I wanted someone evil to pick a fight with me most of the time. That rage is still very strong inside, but I channel it to more productive tasks then thinking about fighting all the time. When the time comes, i will rush to the front lines. I know i will get a thrill out of it; a rush.. It's an experience after all.. But as a vessel, I am learning my true Self's fighting mindset. I think this is important. Connect with your true Warrior self and you will be better off for it. You will probably be much better at it too. I am still in baby steps here, but I like where I'm going.

                I have a stare that could burn through iron, and the grit to wear down the Great China Wall. Nothing will stop me. No mercy upon Darkness. I fight for the Light, in love. But I am getting over this tendancy to want to fight simply because of raw, low vibrational emotion. It's very immature. I am a child, I always will be one, but I can still mature.

                I don't see them as our shitty brothers and sisters. They are soulless. They are now just pawns in the Matrix. It's time to change the programming. That's all I see, anyway. I feel nothing from them, and nothing for them. They are martyrs for our development in the greater scheme of things. In that way I do feel remorse, and sorry that some of these folks got shunted into the bad life with no choice around it. My materialistic body used to get wrapped up in this fog of delusion, but I'm rising above. Still. I suggest every soul do the same.

                Message 7 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                  I get buzzed overhead by loud, low flying craft all the time. At all times. It's a normal occurence for me. No exaggeration. I learned to stop letting it strike fear in my heart and let my HSs process it. Now It doesn't even affect me as much. Don't be afraid. I am also followed. I see at least 50 agents watching me a day. Tracking me, sending vibes of murder intent. But It's been changing into fear of me and weariness of me. I am steadfast, they are shaking in their boots.

                  That other stuff though... That would be a cause for anger and discontent.. I wish I could simply tell you some advice or something. But that sounds like a tough thing for you and I hope and pray that you find your way through it all and rise above. I hope all of those things didn't happen to you, but just examples..

                  I think we are dealt with what we can deal with. And as we progress, things may appear to get worse, but you are getting stronger, better. When it gets to the worst, you will be the best. If you work for it.

                  Enough of the back and forth idea clashing. We agree on a lot of things and I see Darkside has been manipulating me to argue. Pointless. You're my brother, and we [will] fight side by side with a smile on both our faces and the conviction to get the job thoroughly done. I have been wanting to meet our allies in the skies, and on the ground in human form and Earth souls, too. I wish that we were all much more together, but they hold us apart. I am pleased with the thought of fighting side by side with the allies, my friends, and our family. We can be lone Warriors, but we're in this together.

                  Hope you can have a less acidic day and more of a sweet lemonade day. Someone told me that I should enjoy life. I am trying and am. There's a storm on the way, and I will dance in the rain and ride the Lightning Bolts to Victory! HAHA!

                  Message 8 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                    I wasn't talking about etheric warfare although I am progressing somewhat in that arena. I am becoming a master of 3D combat and it scares the living shit out of them.
                    Love and light.

                    Message 9 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                      They all happened, no examples. I forgot to mention the part where my 2 kids now live in a house with a vile heroin addict shape shifter who would love to kill me. Hehe, he's gotto get in line. I'm not afraid anymore just slightly ticked off. I really wasn't trying to argue I was just wondering where you head was at and now I understand where you are coming from. We will win this!
                      Love and light.

                      Message 10 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                        well. I have a giant etheric buster blade that P hooked me up with and when I use it on evil entities it rips them up. when I blast a good guy with it, it fortifies them. I recommend you ask P to make you a weapon of whatever category you feel most comfortable with. I want to buy a practice bow and arrow and se if i can get good at it in the physical and then conform it etherically.

                        light is light. attack/send/whatever light to a light being, it will not harm them. at all. you kick in the head of a good being with a leg charged with light or good energy meant to do some crispy damage, it will not hurt a light being. Not that I'm aware of. It will continue to cave in a Darksider's head, though. Otherwise your leg will simply pass straight through a Lightsider.

                        Message 11 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                          For me, it's a matter of blasting them with the new technologies from The Committee that are designed to ruffle their feathers. Some individuals are tougher to ruffle than others.
                          This works for me because it changes their "normal" vibe to a distinctive, dirty one which i can feel. Hopefully some other people are also better able to discern them as a result of this too.

                          But some people have different ways of intuiting. This video
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG9p6lyQBPY
                          is dated over 2 years ago, yet the guy was perfectly able to recognize shapeshifters back then from pix, even when they aren't shapeshifting. I don't know how.
                          Only quite recently have i been able to discern most non-satanist shapeshifters.

                          Message 12 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                            Don't think this has ever happened to me. If they meet my gaze at all it's to look innocent and normal.

                            Message 13 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                              oh man.. that's not pleasant. You must be a bad ass and they know it. They're pulling out all the stops to get to you. From the worst comes the Best. Just keep remembering this, that is if you want my unsolicited advice. :) We are tried according to what we can currently overcome. Then we are tried with worse, that's what it seems like. Like we keep getting better. I believe we're reaching the climax of the two sides getting to the "Worst" and "Best". Or something like that..

                              Message 14 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                                hmm. that's odd. Well i can see them, even when not shapeshifting. Like you mentioned about in a different post. I see energy in eyes. It's all in the eyes for me. I see their eyes, and I immediately know. Perhaps it's energy I'm seeing in their eyes. Some are more intense than others. Some are weak/protected and I am stumped for a bit.

                                Message 15 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                                  Do you know there are actually some self-styled pagans that, if they find a tick on them, gently pull it off and open the door and set it outside where it can be free.
                                  Sorry, this is the realm of parasites. I doubt ticks, fleas, mosquitos exist on positive timelines. This is the realm where parasites feed on parasites which are feeding on other parasites, etc.
                                  It is not the real world. It is not a world where every life-form is sacred.

                                  Message 16 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                                    It happens to me all the time in public until I give them that evil eye of mine then they behave themselves real quick. Muhahaha :>
                                    Sometimes when I'm driving I notice people glaring at me or talking and swearing to themselves as I drive by. One day I had like 10 cars that were passing by come really close to hitting me one after another.

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                                      I get the same feeling. It's like there has never been this much light or darkness here before and now it's coming to a glorious climax. I do feel like a sword that's been beaten over and over and I have wanted to give up many times but there are 2 things I am sure of. I will never give up and they can't make me hate.

                                      Message 18 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                                        i have the exact same experiences as generaloflight1111. I almost got run over by a semi and then an RV right after that when I was walking on the side of the highway. went over into the emergency lane and immediately went back after they drove by. when i'm driving, they strategically drive around corners that I can't see and there's a UPS truck most times hovering on the line hoping to collide into me. but usually i get a feeling something is up and get as far from the line as possible and then i see a UPS truck. Multiple times..

                                        but it's a distraction, to make me angry and upset and lower my vibes. that's how i feel about the experiences. I just try not letting it get to me. I can give them the pennance stare, and it works, but i just am at the point of not caring about the irrelevant activities of idiots. i have better things to do and think about. sometimes they continue to stare and you can't help but get them to stop. ignoring doesn't work, i am finding out.

                                        Message 19 of 26 , Aug 12, 2012
                                          I try to discreetly check their eyes sometimes, but have never noticed any odd energy.

                                          Message 20 of 26 , Aug 14, 2012
                                            I d0nt kn0w, cl0aking is s0 19th century t0day every0ne been watching t0 much tv listening t0 much music, surfing the internet, n drinking fluoridated water, n0b0dy can see what is really there anymore.

                                            t0 wit, get s0me 19th century b00ks t0 read and g0 0ff the grid f0r a m0nth, g0 0rganic f00ds and R0 water and y0u will be scared t0 death t0 see what is really g0ing 0n in the w0rld t0day. 0nce y0ur mind bec0mes uncluttered y0u can see the f0rrest f0r the trees.

                                            Message 21 of 26 , Aug 14, 2012
                                              Highfive man. Paradise is a state of mind. Love, it's what the world needs. And it's getting it!

                                              Thanks for that last part. I strive to stay hate free. But since I've been in LA it's kinda tough. My own family is after me now like a vengeance. Oh well. They are dark, I am light.

                                              Somehow, I don't know if it's implanted thought.. but I feel like they can change if they strive to. I wonder if they can redeem their souls back from the Godhead.. It would be nice. I would like to help them, but they continue to make it clear that "NO! We're not saveable. We hate you and want to make you suffer as we suffer. And your good energy makes us suffer." I can relate, somehow. It is what it is.

                                              But I keep getting this notion that somehow, by some miracle (they do happen) they can be redeemed. I feel like when the Earth is flooded with enough Orgonite and good energy, it will over-ride the Darkness for good, finally, and squelch it's influence and the minds of evil and the evil DNA can be recovered.

                                              Just look at Loohan. He is a good guy, though they continually push thoughts to doubt him into my head. And he has a lot of rept DNA. I recently discovered I had MIB DNA/shapeshifter(i have yet to learn how much) and I'm good. I become better too. I have Darkside wiring that I've been rooting out as I find it. Progress, so to speak. I remember when I was younger I used to see a giant Dark energied beast within me. Or in my mind. I kept being afraid of it's power. This is before the orgonite and Lightwork became so prominent in reality. The Darkside was trying to tip me over to it's side. Now it's gone. I am a radiantly bright being in my mind now. And I feel great. Especially after that magnetronic MW thing Loohan made did something to me. It fried something in my head. I feel different. I feel refreshed. That part of my brain that it worked on has been getting pains a lot lately before it finally got cleared up yesterday.

                                              Long reply. sorry.

                                              Message 22 of 26 , Aug 15, 2012
                                                True, everyone has so much toxic chemical buildup nowadays it is ridiculous. I take raw organic whole food supplemental "vitamins" everyday and it has been cleansing my body of toxins and allowing me to focus better. Also I have been drinking Gotu Kola tea which decalcifys the Pineal gland which many consider to be the physical connection between 3/D and the higher dimensions. Some call it the "seat of the soul" and believe that a clean Pineal gland can greatly increase psychic ability and focus.

                                                Message 23 of 26 , Aug 15, 2012
                                                  Don't ever be sorry brother, I enjoy your writing. I know what you mean about a dark beast that used to lurk inside me. I believe that the most positive of us have the capability to be the worst if we let the negativity win. It's like to be so positive we had to go really low first and experience the worst. When we experience negativity it automatically sends out the intention for an improvement that is positive in an equal part so to speak I believe. The subject of the deletion of souls and people being souless is very disturbing to me. I have given this alot of thought and what my mind keeps telling me is that 3 things may be going on here. 1. is that there were some souls that were created that were destined to be "deleted" and reabsorbed into the Godhead or whatever you want to call it. 2. Some souls have acted so shitty over literally billions of years and incarnations that they have tainted their souls so much that it is almost unreversable and they are being "deleted" now. 3. Is that there are some viable "good" souls that are choosing to leave their bodies and re-emerge with their highest self's before the shit hits the fan here on Earth with whatever is about to happen.
                                                  I don't know if this is true but that's the really strong feelings I get about that.

                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Aug 15, 2012
                                                    Organic Turmeric. That decalcifies the Pineal Gland too. Search Mercola's site for Turmeric. It can help your cells become more efficient in nutrient absorption and waste expulsion. It's also anti-inflammatory and an immune system booster. Can't go wrong with this stuff. I wish I could grow my own in a safe environment.

                                                    Message 25 of 26 , Aug 15, 2012
                                                      Hmm. I think you may be right.. Must be spoof to feel sorry for them. Anyway, I was wondering if the Godhead was doing a "washing machine" cleanse to the souls to be sent back, so to speak, to the Darksiders that repented and became good. I get NO! Light does not agree with this apparently. I get that they could only redeem themselves if they had a soul to begin with, as the soul is the mediator of change in a person. They can change personality traits or whatever, but no change on a deeper level. they are locked out.

                                                      Here is how I look at it. We are souls, and we are connected to vessels stuck in a Miasma Matrix Cloud, swimming around with the programming. We have to overcome, take the rabbit hole pill and make changes and realize this and reconnect with our souls in a more solid and stable fashion. If you lose your soul you just become a part of that Matrix cloud programming, because you are no longer connected outside of it. You are assimilated with the Matrix forever until this cloud programming is destroyed for good. Then Our connection to Our Souls will be unimpaired. Great things will be possible.

                                                      I believe even en-souled individuals that are not aware of the Matrix can still be facilitators and perpetuates of the Matrix. Sad, but seemingly true. Though ensouled peepes have a less propensity for this. They seem kinda neutral about it like "Eh.. You gotta do it to survive.." Soulless Matrix "Borg" people are full on offended by any talk that goes against the Matrix reality. Don't even discuss it with them. They will get pissed. Find ensouled people and tell them. Kinda like the Matrix. wake them up, if they feel ready to you.

                                                      Message 26 of 26 , Aug 15, 2012
                                                        Thanks!