Re: Quartz vs Electricity

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2012
      All crystals produce electric voltage even crystal mint lifesavers when your teeth crunch the lifesaver in the dark you can see the spark. Propane BBQ's with igniters use a weight to slam into a crystal to ignite the flame, Same with refillable butane cigarette lighters.

      As for electricity per say I'll leave that lie. I works on many levels.

      later
      ray

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@...> wrote:

      > I recently opened up a negative ion machine that you can put into the cigarette lighter in a car. The main components inside were fine copper wire coiled up inside a resin block. It looked pretty much like orgonite to me except as far as I could tell there was no quartz in it. So my question is this, does electricity do the same thing as quartz does? Which one is stronger? I saw pics on your site Loohan where you took the plug end from a cord and attached it into an orgonite matrix and then plugged it into the wall. It seems to me that electricity may be just as powerful if not more so than quartz. What about trying them together?
      > If anyone has any info on this I would appreciate it.
      > Much love and light to the allies!

    • generaloflight1111
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2012
        True words Squid, thanks for the input. As a side note I am going to be working on training my astral skills soon and look forward to hunting with the squid hunter! :)
        Much love and light.

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1, 2012
          Yea I've been wondering about that. The piezo electric effect does give off a nice spark when the crystal is hit. When I crush up my crystals with a hammer they make really big sparks. I noticed too that they seem to give off more electricity with heat, when my orgonite is curing and the chemical reaction is going on after I add the catalyst to harden it I can hear a ringing in my head if I am too close to the orgonite. It really freaked me out one time it was so loud. I noticed too that the helicopters only come during the curing process which leads me to believe that more negative ions are being produced and therefore they can detect and pinpoint it better. I have been racking my brain for a way to heat the orgonite without having the resin melt or give off toxic fumes. I have a Himilayan (I can't spell haha) rock salt/crystal lamp that is proven to give off negative ions and it is heated up by a small bulb. I have been trying to think of a way to do this with orgonite. Has anyone else tried this?

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 1, 2012
            Heat degrades epoxy. Try gluing metal ferrules with epoxy, and later heating them over a candle to release it.
            Also epoxy is largely composed of BPA. Epoxy gives off an odor when warmed enough.

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 2, 2012
              ok thx.