Re: [destroy_evil] Re: Question about powdered Orgonite

  • Matthew Yarrows
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 15, 2012
      I use fiber glass resin for my "tossers" because they turn out ugly looking. By "tossers" I mean orgonite that is going into the ground or being tossed in water etc. at Dory sites. For the ones I use in my home or to give out to friends and family I use clear polyester resin because it looks very beautiful when done. I used waaaay too much resin in my earlier creations and wasted alot of money. From my experience you really don't need all that much resin in your orgonite. I make mine now with just enough resin to get a nice compacting. Before I had useless layers on the outside that didn't do anything except cost me money :P I crush up quartz crystal and a few others in a pipe smasher I made then I use a mortar and pestal to get a really nice fine powder. I have been getting my metal particles IE steel, copper and alluminum as small as I can lately.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 15, 2012
        Resin should be programmed DURING curing; it is not very programmable after.

        Of course more physical matter will mean more orgone, all other factors being equal, but that does not mean that a 6-lb piece is better than 3 2-pounders, if that's what you mean.

        For gifting the landscape, i personally use ice cubes, and small and large TB's, etc. with little in them but resin. One can add shavings and crystals, but with the pgms i use it is not usually worth messing with.
        On rare occasions it is desirable to use a piece with shavings to anchor the orgone into the earth better. Usually it doesn't make a difference, or else the place has already been gifted with metallic orgonite.

        I recommend that one use mainly the Vicarah pgm these days, with Strontium-Barium pgm a close second (as S-B is uniquely penetrative of the Earth). Also optionally a bit of the Violet Flame and Water Charging pgms.
        http://loohan.com/otb37.htm
        Also i believe there is a new pgm out for plain resin which is extra-irritating to shapeshifting reptilians, but i have not poured in a while. I expect to be pouring soon. But i feel that the pgm is available if anyone wants it.

        For more sophisticated weapons, of course i am guide by my Committee. But for people who don't want to use The Committee, i recommend you develop your intuition in terms of "what do i need to put where" in order to get the most functionality per volume of resources.

        And fancy, expensive ingredients are not worth using unless they really are the best way to achieve a certain functionality. I mean, beginners often make the mistake of locking up expensive crystals in resin before they have developed their creative skill, and then do not really getting much benefit from their investment.
        Many of my finest, most intense pieces contain no expensive ingredients.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@...> wrote:

        > Gotcha Loohan. In your experience is it about quantity? Like the more orgonite weighs and the more material it has in it's matrix the more powerful? I'm just talking about the orgonite piece itself nevermind any programming that goes into it after.

        > > I don't think it's a good idea. Would not be more effective.
        > >
        > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "generaloflight1111" <generaloflight1111@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Yea Loohan I see your points. I can see how light and environmental factors would give it hell. What do you think about powdered orgonite in water however? The surface area of the powder may interact better with running water when the water "absorbs" it. I still think I would need nearby generator units to make it work. I just think it sucks that "they" do a sprinkling of nasty stuff in our atmosphere and it seems to be very effective yet our orgonite seems to rely more on weight and size issues.

      • generaloflight1111
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 15, 2012
          Understood and thanks again for the no nonsense relevance you bring to this war Loohan.