Re: [destroy_evil] Someone needs help

  • Matthew Yarrows
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 12, 2012
      ok thanks!

      ________________________________
      From: TJ <tameraamberrose2@...>
      To: destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [destroy_evil] Someone needs help

      oops...I forgot to mention we are connecting in our group nightly at 8pm PST through the 15th.Thank you.

      Fear not, and let yourself shine!

      It is time!

      Love, Tam

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 12, 2012
        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, TJ <tameraamberrose2@...> wrote:

        > Dear Matthew,
        > Thank you so much!Joyana is in Hidden Valley Lake, CA.

        ----CIA all under that town and lake! Excellent lake for busting!

        That is all the info I will have at this point, except I am picking up that she might have been from a very abusive family in the past...

        ---Hell yes. Dad has esp. evil psycho vibe.

        I mean from some things she's said, an "elite" political family if you know what I mean, with a Jewish background...(just in case this helps).Yeah, I thought Loohan was weird at first, and then I experienced that he knows his stuff.I simply forgot about this group, until someone emailed me after googling my name and it came up. �So, it is about timing, and the time is now to get back in touch with you brother and sister warriors!I am very experienced, too, but am psychic sensitive and dream things that happen later in the news constantly...(trying to let it be a "gift")...sheesh.And have become some kind of receiver with precognition. �I don't dowse, things just come in. �I do the Armor of God and other shielding techniques that work great. �I also have served
        > under AA Michael for a very very long time, so I feel him and his armies of Light.I have lots of orgonite in the house, and outside, and someone literally gave me a trunk load of gemstones, when they closed their store and kept what they wanted... so I'm good with lots of tools like that.I am of Irish and Scandinavian Celtic Ancestry, and recently found out also Cherokee, and I think that is what is really waking up my brain now, as I have let go of much past pain. �It feels great! �DNA activated and up and running stronger than ever.I am also reunited with my Soul Mate, and we are really intuitive together, and that feels more "completing". �We were childhood sweethearts and I dreamed about him all of my life, at the same time he was writing research papers about that contained the details of those dreams, but it wasn't time until now. �It has been like a magickal, miraculous adventure (and I often hear The Twilight Zone theme in my head...hehe).
        > �It's blowing our minds.

        --Glad you're doing better.