Re: [destroy_evil] Someone needs help

  • TJ
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
      Dear Matthew,
      Thank you so much!Joyana is in Hidden Valley Lake, CA.That is all the info I will have at this point, except I am picking up that she might have been from a very abusive family in the past...I mean from some things she's said, an "elite" political family if you know what I mean, with a Jewish background...(just in case this helps).Yeah, I thought Loohan was weird at first, and then I experienced that he knows his stuff.I simply forgot about this group, until someone emailed me after googling my name and it came up.  So, it is about timing, and the time is now to get back in touch with you brother and sister warriors!I am very experienced, too, but am psychic sensitive and dream things that happen later in the news constantly...(trying to let it be a "gift")...sheesh.And have become some kind of receiver with precognition.  I don't dowse, things just come in.  I do the Armor of God and other shielding techniques that work great.  I also have served
      under AA Michael for a very very long time, so I feel him and his armies of Light.I have lots of orgonite in the house, and outside, and someone literally gave me a trunk load of gemstones, when they closed their store and kept what they wanted... so I'm good with lots of tools like that.I am of Irish and Scandinavian Celtic Ancestry, and recently found out also Cherokee, and I think that is what is really waking up my brain now, as I have let go of much past pain.  It feels great!  DNA activated and up and running stronger than ever.I am also reunited with my Soul Mate, and we are really intuitive together, and that feels more "completing".  We were childhood sweethearts and I dreamed about him all of my life, at the same time he was writing research papers about that contained the details of those dreams, but it wasn't time until now.  It has been like a magickal, miraculous adventure (and I often hear The Twilight Zone theme in my head...hehe).
       It's blowing our minds.
      I think we are all becoming who we were meant to be in the first place now...the Light winning and oppression on many levels becoming less.  We are becoming free!Thank you so much for your part in things!!!Love to you!

      Fear not, and let yourself shine!

      It is time!

      Love, Tam

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
        oops...I forgot to mention we are connecting in our group nightly at 8pm PST through the 15th.Thank you.

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 11, 2012
          Thank you!She is Joyana, in Hidden Valley Lake, CA.We are in the group connection every night at 8pm PST through the 15th.I am glad to be back in touch with you.The timing is right.My intuition is full on now.  I let go of the past crap.I had some creepy contact from past people in the last month, but I took care of it, and have also been assured that there are healing and defensive teams with me, besides people online...Angelics like AAMichael and armies of Light and such.I dream things that happen in the news constantly, and even though I don't watch it anymore, some of it I see online.A trustworthy relative did further checking into our family Ancestry, on the good side, (the stuff I used to write about was a step father), and found out that Jack Dempsey was my real great grandfather, so added to all of the Scandinavian and Irish Celtic, there is also Cherokee.  All of that DNA is activating, and it is wonderful.Letting go of my past has helped
          immensely.  Even when they have tried contact a few times, it didn't work.I have many defensive and protective shielding techniques that have been working for me, as well as being reunited back with my Soul Mate, who stands with me and has sharp Irish/Nordic intuition as well when I take part in the this group I mentioned.Thank you for everything!It's good to be back in touch with you Warriors!

          Fear not, and let yourself shine!

          It is time!

          Love, Tam

          Email me her addy at my gmail address. I feel nasty stuff near here house.
          In fact i can start even without a map...
          CIA U bases.

          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "tameraamberrose2" <tameraamberrose2@...> wrote:

          > I have not been on here for a long time, but something has come up.
          > The Armor info is cool, by the way!
          > I work with a group of people that do Triangle Meditations, coordinated internationally.
          > There is a new lady on there "J" in California, that has dark paranormal interference in her home.  One day she says when we do the meditation that everything is great, and then the next day she is so attacked that she is afraid to do it again.
          > I'm no amateur, and my intuition has become so strong that I am like a receiver now...constantly picking up things, and dreaming things in the news.  I feel like she can be surrounded by light and is fine, but at the same time I know that she is not letting go of something by guilt or whatever, and it is there and fighting.  I also know that this may be because it is threatened.  She accuses me of not doing enough, and it's crap.
          > I just want to ask for some back up, if you are willing.
          > It can't hurt to ask.
          > Love, Tam

        • Matthew Yarrows
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 12, 2012
            Yea the elites are real weirdos and alot of them don't realise the hell they put into motion for their families. I thought Loohan was a vicious "science fiction" writer when I first read his stuff but he proved that he is the real deal to me very quickly and he definately is very powerful and very good at what he does. It is all about timing and especially the "Law Of Attraction". You were definately led to like minded warriors of light. I too am trying to cope with my so called "gifts" haha so I know exactly what you mean sis. I have been calling on AA Micheal as of late with great effect. I read on Loohan's page that invoking him works much faster if you pronounce his name ME-KAI-EL as that is his true pronounciation and to me it does shorten the time delay for his help. Your story is sounding more and more like mine! Recently I was "led" to a crap load of crystals too that I have been putting to very good use in my orgonite gifting missions. I am of
            Scottish, Greek, French and Italian (some American Indian) descent. All the warriors muahaha. :> I too have recently let go of past pain and you are so right about it being great! I too have just found my soul mate and she and I have never been happier! We have been saying how we are rubbing off on each other big time, she is really psychic and I am really good with the 3D warrior/physical/magic/near instant manifestation stuff and now I am getting more psychic and she is manifesting things faster and faster and turning into a really baddass warrior. Awww your story is so sweet, I'm a softy for love stories :) . I dreamt of her before I knew her and saw exactly what she looked like. Hmm we are on the same page here.

            Yes!
            The time is now sis!
            The army of light is coming together and it's Generals and Generalesses are meeting once more. The spoiled brats are getting theirs now and they can't keep us apart from each other any longer!
            You have a great ally in me and mine sis! Always know I'll be there for you and hold you in my heart.

            Much love and light sent to you and yours always!

            -Matthew

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 12, 2012
              ok thanks!

              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 12, 2012

                ----CIA all under that town and lake! Excellent lake for busting!

                That is all the info I will have at this point, except I am picking up that she might have been from a very abusive family in the past...

                ---Hell yes. Dad has esp. evil psycho vibe.

                I mean from some things she's said, an "elite" political family if you know what I mean, with a Jewish background...(just in case this helps).Yeah, I thought Loohan was weird at first, and then I experienced that he knows his stuff.I simply forgot about this group, until someone emailed me after googling my name and it came up. �So, it is about timing, and the time is now to get back in touch with you brother and sister warriors!I am very experienced, too, but am psychic sensitive and dream things that happen later in the news constantly...(trying to let it be a "gift")...sheesh.And have become some kind of receiver with precognition. �I don't dowse, things just come in. �I do the Armor of God and other shielding techniques that work great. �I also have served
                > under AA Michael for a very very long time, so I feel him and his armies of Light.I have lots of orgonite in the house, and outside, and someone literally gave me a trunk load of gemstones, when they closed their store and kept what they wanted... so I'm good with lots of tools like that.I am of Irish and Scandinavian Celtic Ancestry, and recently found out also Cherokee, and I think that is what is really waking up my brain now, as I have let go of much past pain. �It feels great! �DNA activated and up and running stronger than ever.I am also reunited with my Soul Mate, and we are really intuitive together, and that feels more "completing". �We were childhood sweethearts and I dreamed about him all of my life, at the same time he was writing research papers about that contained the details of those dreams, but it wasn't time until now. �It has been like a magickal, miraculous adventure (and I often hear The Twilight Zone theme in my head...hehe).
                > �It's blowing our minds.

                --Glad you're doing better.