A message to all the spoiled brats out there

  • generaloflight1111
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2012
      This is a message directed to darksiders,souless,demons and generally SPOILED LITTLE BRATS that haven't learned how to act after a long, long time. I know you read this blog and I'm glad you do because I'm going to give you a deadly serious message now. I have been blessed for vicious 3D battle as of late by our mother and you know exactly what I'm talking about. Be scared little lowly ones because my remorse is growing to zero tolerance the more and more you think you can mess with me and mine. You have been absolutely warned now and I won't hesitate to use every facility and faculty I now possess and will possess. If extended periods of pain, terror and ultimately deletion of yourself is really what you want then BRING IT! Sleep well. I do. :>