Re: Smart Meters

    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 8, 2012
      Probably a good trinket for electrosensitive people to invest in.

      OK, i just got one of these cheap on eBay:
      http://www.iogear.com/product/GWF001/
      and went out and tried it a couple times. Says no wi-fi signal. I'll bring it to work tomorrow to make sure the thing works, but i suspect this meter only puts out a signal maybe once a month to report home.