Re: Smart Meters

  • theemfdetective
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 2, 2012
      Sorry it took me a while to get back here. It's this keychain size thing that I got at Radio Shack for about $20. I didn't use the right name for it. Search for wifi detector, wifi hot spot finder. They sell some at ebay for less than $10 sometimes.

      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 8, 2012
        Probably a good trinket for electrosensitive people to invest in.

        OK, i just got one of these cheap on eBay:
        http://www.iogear.com/product/GWF001/
        and went out and tried it a couple times. Says no wi-fi signal. I'll bring it to work tomorrow to make sure the thing works, but i suspect this meter only puts out a signal maybe once a month to report home.