Re: ET blasting music maybe?

  • Mordok
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 11:50 AM
      Loohan has made a folder for me on his site. As I record more material,
      I'll be uploading it there.
      http://www.loohan.com/Mordok/

      It will likely be more of the same stuff, depending on what I'm
      "encouraged" to play at any give time. This isn't exactly parlor
      listening music yet, but I hope to push more and more darkside off me so
      that I can get stuff that is enjoyable.

      If you haven't read Loohan's blog, piping this stuff into an orgone
      speaker works wonders... the signal starts spreading out, with little
      fingers stretching towards any overly nasty spot. I don't know if
      regular speakers you can turn the volume down and it still works, but I
      think it will, just not as powerfully as orgone speakers and may not
      spread out as fast, but slow and steady works. I think when these
      pockets of energy start meeting each other, they are gonna join forces
      and get stronger.

      On 05/01/2012 01:36 AM, Mordok wrote:
      > For what it is worth, here is some guitar pickin' with maybe a little
      > extra packed in.
      > http://soundcloud.com/denizenofthesky/illegal-et-blues
    • Mordok
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 7:08 PM
        There is a new music file uploaded.
        "www.loohan.com/Mordok/6 base seek&destroy-in orion-be-happy.mp3"
        Some day I'll explain the title.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 8:28 PM
          6_target_seek&destroy_in_orion_be-happy.mp3