ET blasting music maybe?

  • Mordok
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2012
      For what it is worth, here is some guitar pickin' with maybe a little
      extra packed in.
      http://soundcloud.com/denizenofthesky/illegal-et-blues
    • Mordok
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2012
        Loohan has made a folder for me on his site. As I record more material,
        I'll be uploading it there.
        http://www.loohan.com/Mordok/

        It will likely be more of the same stuff, depending on what I'm
        "encouraged" to play at any give time. This isn't exactly parlor
        listening music yet, but I hope to push more and more darkside off me so
        that I can get stuff that is enjoyable.

        If you haven't read Loohan's blog, piping this stuff into an orgone
        speaker works wonders... the signal starts spreading out, with little
        fingers stretching towards any overly nasty spot. I don't know if
        regular speakers you can turn the volume down and it still works, but I
        think it will, just not as powerfully as orgone speakers and may not
        spread out as fast, but slow and steady works. I think when these
        pockets of energy start meeting each other, they are gonna join forces
        and get stronger.

        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2012
          There is a new music file uploaded.
          "www.loohan.com/Mordok/6 base seek&destroy-in orion-be-happy.mp3"
          Some day I'll explain the title.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2012
            6_target_seek&destroy_in_orion_be-happy.mp3