Re: fiction?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
      There were 2 drones that hit something.
      Mordok figured it out. He says:

      So basically the story is hollow.
      But there were drones and there were targets, just not what is reported
      in the article. If anyone questions this, someone can point to where
      two (or however many) drones used to be there and say, "Yeah, those
      were the drones in the article." Even though said drones never hit the
      targets or do the damage that the article alleges.