fiction?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
      http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/31/us-usa-drones-idUSBRE82T1C520120331
      I am unable to get a vibe off this. Like it didn't occur; like no-one in Miranshah witnessed it.
      Maybe i'm just off today...
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
        There were 2 drones that hit something.
        Mordok figured it out. He says:

        So basically the story is hollow.
        But there were drones and there were targets, just not what is reported
        in the article. If anyone questions this, someone can point to where
        two (or however many) drones used to be there and say, "Yeah, those
        were the drones in the article." Even though said drones never hit the
        targets or do the damage that the article alleges.