LAURA EISENHOWER, Andre WEBRE and the WHOLE LYING EXOPOLITICAL DRACO GENOCIDE...

  • Dana Horochowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2012
      LAURA EISENHOWER, Andre WEBRE and the WHOLE LYING EXOPOLITICAL DRACO
      GENOCIDE...

      Mercredi 03 07 2012

      FREE US FROM -GEORGE HORUS KAVASSILAS, LAURA EISENHOWER, Andre WEBRE and
      the WHOLE LYING EXOPOLITICAL DRACO GENOCIDE dracoufo
      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/dracoufo.htm>

      http://serenitystreetnews.com/dracoufo.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/dracoufo.htm>

      <http://youtu.be/oiPGKvBSLW8> Moving-World DECEPTION!!
      <http://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/> Counter-intelligence
      against the synagogue of Satan
      <http://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/> and

      their trainload of lies coming from universities, NASA
      <http://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/> and Big Media
      <http://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/> .
      http://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/
      <http://sites.google.com/site/earthdeception/>
      <http://youtu.be/oiPGKvBSLW8>

      <http://youtu.be/oiPGKvBSLW8>
      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/We%20are%20HOME%20FREE%20in%20SERENITY%20\
      GLOBAL%20COOP%20WORLD%20WAMPUM%20WAY.flv>

      http://www.scribd.com/doc/84184094/Alex-Collier-Call-Dana-Robert-Stanely\
      -is-a-Liar
      <http://www.scribd.com/doc/84184094/Alex-Collier-Call-Dana-Robert-Stanel\
      y-is-a-Liar>

      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/We%20are%20HOME%20FREE%20in%20SERENITY%20\
      GLOBAL%20COOP%20WORLD%20WAMPUM%20WAY.flv> LAURA EISENHOWER, Andre WEBRE
      and the WHOLE LYING EXOPOLITICAL DRACO GENOCIDE...

      GET LOST - TAKE BENNY HINN and JOHN HAGGEE with U!

      YOU ARE A LIAR ROBERT STANLEY . F8CK U and your SATANIC BROTHERHOOD!
      <http://youtu.be/oiPGKvBSLW8>

      - Alex COLLIER is telling the truth. EXOPOLITICS is CONtrolled by DRACO
      and tall WHITE NORDIC HUMAN CANNIBALs. I emailed Robert Stanley for
      Colliers contact on Feb 20 2012, and this is what came of it. They
      stabbed ALEX COLLIER in the back. DUMPED him at his lowest point. SPIT
      HIM OUT with the REST of the HONEST CONTACTEES, like ROBERT MORNINGSKY.
      YOU ARE FINISHED! LOSERS

      EXOPOLITICS Robert Stanley BACK STABS Alex Collier on James Gilliland
      interview. 28th Feb 2012 <http://youtu.be/1fTk0fhITE0> // Alex Collier
      9 December 2011 DELETED by Robert Stanley COINTELPRO EXOPOLITICS
      <http://youtu.be/e86CkuofPIY>

      SATURNday 03 03 2012 = 11 - ISRAEL ( NETANYAHU ) meets
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.com/march%203%202012%20quiknote.doc> with
      HITLER - HARPER in CANADA, then DAVID JOHNSTON (governor general),
      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/march%203%202012%20quiknote.doc> then
      OBAMAnation to discuss mass genocide in IRAN and terrorist/ NUKE/ HAaRP
      strikes in CANADA and USA to instigate WW3. Sarcozi and UN criminals
      PROVOKE more SYRIA SLAUGHTER
      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/march%203%202012%20quiknote.doc> .
      <http://serenitystreetnews.commarch%203%202012%20quiknote.doc/>
      saturnsatanistssuck
      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/saturnsatanistssuck.htm>
      http://serenitystreetnews.com/saturnsatanistssuck.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/saturnsatanistssuck.htm>

      Harper should pressure Netanyahu to end the occupation
      <http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2012/03/02/said-hamad-harper-should\
      -pressure-netanyahu-to-end-the-occupation/> ;;
      http://www.serenitystreetnews.com/march 3 2012 quiknote.doc
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.com/march%203%202012%20quiknote.doc>
      ;http://www.scribd.com/doc/83495974/ISRAEL-NETANYAHU-meets-with-HITLER-H\
      ARPER-in-CANADA-then-DAVID-JOHNSTON-governor-general-then-OBAMAnation-to\
      http://5dterra.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/israel-netanyahu-meets-with-hitl\
      er-harper-in-canada-then-david-johnston-governor-general-then-obamanatio\
      n-to-discuss-mass-genocide-in-iran-and-terrorist-nuke-haarp-strikes-in-c\
      anada-and-us/
      <http://5dterra.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/israel-netanyahu-meets-with-hit\
      ler-harper-in-canada-then-david-johnston-governor-general-then-obamanati\
      on-to-discuss-mass-genocide-in-iran-and-terrorist-nuke-haarp-strikes-in-\
      canada-and-us/>

      <http://michellesantos.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/cut-the-bullshit-israel-\
      and-usa-iran-is-zero-threat-you-are/> Cut the bullshit, Israel and USA.
      Iran is ZERO threat. YOU ARE! Turn off your TVs.There's no
      <http://www.globusz.com/ebooks/GreenBook/00000010.htm> news. It is all
      psyops and propaganda. OK, if that is going over your head, it means
      FABRICATED, just like the so-called evidence they claim they have at the
      UN. Same actors, people. Same agenda. Same motives. All to destabilize
      Arab unity, provoke China, Russia and Iran. Arabspring is CIA false
      flag. Syria is Libya Deja Vu as you have the same actors and script
      being used. Iran is the fall guy. I think everyone should start watching
      mainstream media like Sherlock Holmes.

      WHO is behind all this?
      http://michellesantos.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/cut-the-bullshit-israel-a\
      nd-usa-iran-is-zero-threat-you-are/
      <http://michellesantos.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/cut-the-bullshit-israel-\
      and-usa-iran-is-zero-threat-you-are/>

      REPTILIAN'S BIGGEST SECRET!! (Part 2/2) Humanity's Awakening - Vol 3
      <http://youtu.be/uyUGiIuklFc> // Everything's Backwards - David Icke
      (Powerful Video). <http://youtu.be/Hbh_wthYk2U>

      <http://www.the7thfire.com/> MARdi 02 07 2012 7thfire or HELL FIRE
      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/7thfireorhellfire.htm>
      http://serenitystreetnews.com/7thfireorhellfire.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/7thfireorhellfire.htm>

      Grandfather William Commanda of Maniwaki.
      <http://aplaceforunderstanding.yikesite.com/home/the-7th-fire-prophecy>
      An Algonquin elder, he holds three wampum belts, one of which is the
      Seventh Fire Prophecy belt which was made in the 1400s. His
      understanding of the prophecy was received from Ojibwe people in
      Minnesota, Michigan and northern Ontario,
      <http://aplaceforunderstanding.yikesite.com/home/the-7th-fire-prophecy>
      and through his own family, which has held the belts for over 100 years.

      He speaks of the fact that the white race was welcomed by the
      Anishnabek, and it was hoped in the time of the Fourth Fire that the
      white race would come wearing a face of brotherhood, and that the
      Anishnabek and whites together would form one mighty nation. This did
      not happen and the white race chose the course of destruction and death.

      Today, in the age of the Seventh Fire, the races are again faced with a
      choice. The two roads are the black road of technology and
      overdevelopment leading to environmental catastrophe, the other is the
      red road of spirituality and respect for the earth. Together, people of
      the world have to choose the right road, be of one mind, or the earth
      cannot survive. Cyberspacewill play a big role in this movement
      http://aplaceforunderstanding.yikesite.com/home/the-7th-fire-prophecy
      <http://aplaceforunderstanding.yikesite.com/home/the-7th-fire-prophecy>

      AMERICAN INDIAN ANCIENT PROPHESY -
      <http://66.49.206.24/manataka.org/page235.html> A day will come when the
      animals, winged ones and those who swim will begin to disappear. The
      eagle, bear, wolf and buffalo will be scarce because people will become
      greedy and will not love each other. The sky will become black and the
      trees and plants will die. The beautiful rainbow will disappear because
      people will not remember to keep the Mother Earth sacred and will
      destroy its beauty.

      Children of the Rainbow Warriors will come before all destroyed and they
      will love the trees and the animals. They will love and respect each
      other and they will help people to live in peace <http://kinakwii.com/>
      with all creation. The rainbow in the sky will return as a sign of the
      Creator's grace.

      An Invitation to all Indigenous, Aboriginal People, and those who
      support our values <http://kinakwii.com/>

      Kinakwii welcomes your thoughts, your ideas, your questions, your
      feelings, your criticism, your fears, your compliments and your
      participation. We seek to build on all Indigenous Aboriginal heritages.
      We anticipate that Kinakwii will become not just a nation, but a
      confederacy of nations. <http://kinakwii.com/>

      Open Kinakwii Invitation & Declaration of Nationhood PDF
      <http://kinakwii.com/kinakwii.pdf>

      http://5dterra.wordpress.com/2012/01/17/serenity-global-cooperative-tuto\
      ring-homecare-petcare-childcare-cleaning-odd-jobs-handy-men-gardeners-co\
      nstruction-workers-cooks-delivery-etc-unbeatable-rates-and-results/
      <http://5dterra.wordpress.com/2012/01/17/serenity-global-cooperative-tut\
      oring-homecare-petcare-childcare-cleaning-odd-jobs-handy-men-gardeners-c\
      onstruction-workers-cooks-delivery-etc-unbeatable-rates-and-results/>

      HUman Support Services
      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/humansupportservice.htm> 1/17/2012
      http://serenitystreetnews.com/humansupportservice.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/humansupportservice.htm>

      SERENITY GLOBAL COOPerative-
      WE have many talents and services, ready to meet all your needs at an
      AWESOME RATE.
      Tutoring, homecare, petcare, childcare, cleaning, odd jobs, handy men,
      gardeners, construction workers, cooks, delivery etc
      UNBEATABLE RATES and RESULTS.

      <http://www.cyberclass.net/tmain.htm>

      416 419-9023 ; 705 254 5823 ;
      jrgenius@... <mailto::jrgenius@...> ;

      COMMUNITY CURRENCY COMPATIBLE
      DANA

      Dana Horochowski Cover and Resume-2012
      <http://www.scribd.com/doc/76723489/Dana-Horochowski-Cover-and-Resume-20\
      12>

      Usury Free Serenity Global Cooperative

      Join us in a New
      <http://www.canadastreetnews.com/Community-Currency-Compatible-Websites-\
      1000-points%20and%20solutions.pdf> Paradi
      <http://www.canadastreetnews.com/Community-Currency-Compatible-Websites-\
      1000-points%20and%20solutions.pdf> gm
      <http://www.canadastreetnews.com/Community-Currency-Compatible-Websites-\
      1000-points%20and%20solutions.pdf> of Universal Oneness, Serenity and
      Prosperity for All.
      We are a Network of People with Integrity and OPEN hearts, READY to
      create a BETTER WORLD for seven generations to come.

      [0]

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2012
        Er, is that supposed to be ALFRED LAMBREMONT Webre?