ELECTO SMOG PDF

  • akabookbinder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2012
      Can someone tell me what these are please and perhaps where to get them?

      right after step F

      "OPTION: Add Tachionized / Activated crystalline discs / devices on top of the capacitor as shown" ?
      thank you
    • akabookbinder
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
        I am still wondering about these Tachionized / Activated crystalline discs / devices on top of the capacitor as shown" ?
        Is someone using these or just the capacitors?Or do they exist at all?
        thank you JB

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
          Who cares? Make your own orgonite. Bruce just had some added suggestions, not rigid instructions. There are probably numerous things you could do that would be equally speshul.