2012 ahead 3 d vs 5 d

  • Dana Horochowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
      KANATArepublic.info - USURY FREE GLOBAL
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.info/tmain.htm>

      7thfire.info <http://www.7thfire.info/> - U NITED FISHER KINGDOMS-
      Wašícu - Lakota word for "taking the fat" and it is used by natives
      to refer to non-Natives who rob tribes of their (SOS ALERT TO VIRAL THIS
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/emailstosendoutWAKEUP.doc> ! emailer
      edition
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.info/emaileditionSerenityStreetNewsJuly18\
      2011.doc> // cramnote
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/cramnoteMOONgoddess%20vs%20MOONdog%20SIN\
      %20MARduk%20and%20MOLOCH%20%20SerenityStreetNews08022011.pdf> // NOV
      2011 doc
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/MOONgoddess%20vs%20MOONdog%20SIN%20MARdu\
      k%20and%20MOLOCH%20%20SerenityStreetNews08022011.doc> // 8thfire.info
      <http://www.8thfire.info/> // videos
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.com/videos/> // scribd.com/jrgenius
      <http://www.scribd.com/jrgenius> //EA
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/%20http:/www.serenitystreetnews.info/JRg\
      eniushomesCoolCOOPERATIVEbuscard2011.pdf> rthPARty cards
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.info/JRgeniushomesCoolCOOPERATIVEbuscard2\
      011.pdf> // Holyhealthy DVD
      <http://www.cyberclass.net/serenityglobalfiles/holyhealthy%20dvd2/> /
      TSNEWS V 13
      <http://www.cyberclass.net/serenityglobalfiles/TSNEWS%20all/Volume%2013%\
      20TorontoStreetNews/vol%2013%205%20oct%202011/> ) // True Geostrategics
      & Astrostrategics <http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/> // Recent
      Earthquakes & Active Volcanoes
      <http://hsv.com/scitech/earthsci/quake.htm> // (emails sent to date
      exposing FAKE INVASION)
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/emailssentuptodec17toresend.pdf>

      JANUS 1-15 2012 http://serenitystreetnews.info/janus1-15 2012.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/janus1-15%202012.htm>

      MOONday, JANUS 2 2012- 01 02 2012 = 8 -as promised by Sophia in the Last
      Days, low vibration entities will be in 3-4 D LOCKDOWN. 34dlockdownliars
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/34dlockdownliars.htm>

      HEARTgate is the only way to SERENITYGLOBAL
      http://serenitystreetnews.info/34dlockdownliars.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/34dlockdownliars.htm>

      The Coming Fragmentation <http://www.rense.com/general95/frag.htm> By
      Dr. Joseph Chiappalone MD 12-30-11
      http://www.rense.com/general95/frag.htm
      <http://www.rense.com/general95/frag.htm>
      There is no point in trying to be specific about the destructive changes
      that are about to engulf this planet, and all other physical structures
      in the Universe. I have written previously that the Divine Energy has
      been withdrawn from this dimension and now all that is left, apart from
      a few thousand warriors assisting the evacuation of viable conscious
      from all classes (Mineral, Vegetable, Animal and Human) is the Evil
      energy in all its forms.

      Evil begets Evil. The evil energy will do what evil always does: it
      destroys everything, including itself. We will not be the first planet
      to be destroyed by evil practices. Obviously Evil needs instruments by
      which it can cause its destruction. Evil beings lie, and cheat and are
      hypocrites and murderers.

      There is also what is called "Natural Evil" where the evil elements in
      the Mineral Kingdom express their madness and cause pains, suffering,
      fragmentation and destruction. I have also stated that all constraints
      have been removed, so Evil can plunge headlong into its self-destructive
      mode. This is quite obvious now. The Archons are not trying in the
      slightest to hide their evil. Dishonesty everywhere has become the modus
      operandi.

      Violence and anarchy are the disorder of the day. We will witness the
      most atrociously evil actions imaginable. War crimes of unprecedented
      magnitudes, slaughter of animals, children the elderly, often for no
      reason. Remember demons get energy from that sort of suffering.
      Bestiality, cannibalism, sexual depravity, etc., will also occur openly.

      We are going to see the demons at their worst.

      And all nations are planning on war, war, and more war, regardless of
      whether they have a cause to go to war, or whether they have no cause.
      Some are planning suicidal missions against superior forces for no
      reason other than that the ones in charge are affected by the Terminal
      Madness of the Endtime.

      No one is going to win. The result will be a loss-loss. So, does it
      really matter where it starts and by whom it is started? Of course not.
      All the ridiculous plans of the Archons to cull Humanity, to introduce a
      New World Order, to announce the arrival of Aliens who will supervise
      us, will all be a grand show of idiocy, and although these things may
      begin to happen, they will come to nought. Every activity now on the
      planet can be likened to shuffling of deck chairs on the Titanic.
      Earth's fate is sealed.

      But awakened ones will suffer least for they will be prepared and will
      understand the operation in action is for the removal of this malignant
      tumour called Evil from the face of Creation. The emotions that will
      saturate the planet will be those of Selfishness, Hate, Anger, Fear, and
      Despair. We see this even today.

      Purify by cleansing meticulously, and protect, protect, protect. Don't
      let these destructive, evil emotions destroy you. Think and express
      LOVE, True Love, and gratefulness that the Divine Light has seen fit to
      rescue us and correct this Celestial Error. With Love in your heart, the
      difficulties will be easier to bear, and you will be a comfort for those
      around you who may understand less than you do. As the process proceeds,
      Viables will want to be with those of like mind and energy. We will be
      able to congregate if there is time. Already you have probably noticed
      you don't fit into the Virtual reality very well any more. Others may
      shun you for they cannot stand your (purer) energy. You too find you
      cannot be near Reptilians when you recognize them, and those who carry
      much negative energy, be they robots or demons.

      Those who do NOT respond to LOVE are not your friends. Read that again:
      Those who do not respond to LOVE are not your friends, and in all
      likelihood are non-viable, regardless of what excuse they give for not
      responding to love.
      Do not equate Love with sex or physicality. You all know what Divine
      True Love is. I am sure you have experienced it. I am sure you recognize
      it, and I am sure you have met people who respond to it and those who do
      not.

      Do not make excuses for any who do not respond. Do not take chances. By
      all means emanate love at all times. It is never wasted. It will bounce
      off those who cannot use it and return to you or go to one who can use
      it and needs it. There is so little True Love in the world today that
      the pervading essence is of Darkness and Gloom.

      -as you purify you will recognize the New Green Energy more and more and
      it will nurture you more and more. This is a miracle that should leave
      you in no doubt that this Finality is upon us. Do not despair at any
      stage. Do not contemplate suicide to hasten your departure. You will
      most likely pick up such thoughts from the Thought Pool circulating the
      globe. It is full of the thoughts of Depression, Gloom and Despair. That
      is why suicides are increasing all over the world exponentially. I have
      explained that as thoughts of Finality and Accountability reach the
      lower minds of failures, they will despair. That is the cause of so much
      gloom and its consequences that we see.

      If you are alone a lot, do not become lonely. Focus on what is happening
      and where you will be soon. Stay in touch with those of like minds, by
      phone, by emails, by skyping, by snail mail, etc.

      Thus, fragmentation is of minds, of relationships, of families, of
      communities. It is a religious fragmentation, a geographical one, a
      political, industrial, financial and climatic one, as well as a solar
      and a Galactic fragmentation, culminating into a Universal fragmentation
      and conflagration. The process cannot be stopped. All the physical
      structures must all go.

      The mendacious Archons will no longer be able to hide the Truth with
      their lies. We will all see what they have done. We are seeing that
      today are we not with evidence of their greed, deceitfulness and
      hypocrisy everywhere? But they cannot help being like this. They have
      always been like this. It is their nature. They cannot change. Their
      lies will no longer matter. They are doomed along with their lies.

      As less and less energy is available to sustain the Evil Empire, it will
      collapse upon itself. Long after Human Consciousness has ceased to
      exist, the very bonds that hold atomic and sub-atomic particles together
      will dissipate for they too depend on energy to operate. Thus matter
      will fragment to its energetic form and be transmuted. Nothing will
      remain.

      A dimension collapses upon itself if it has no content, as this one will
      have. Thus, time and space will no longer exist and the dimension and
      all its sub-dimensions will cease to exist.

      As an awakened being, you will see this fragmentation as having a
      purpose. While it is painful to see it occur, we must remember that we
      are seeing an illusion disappear before our eyes. Gaining psychic powers
      like I predicted may assist in knowing coming facts, but it can also
      traumatize minds for we shall see who is who. Don't be emotionally
      exploited. You may see reptilian Consciousnesses in your parents, your
      children, friends, associates, pets, etc.

      Timing is everything. And things will happen in your life when it is
      time for them to happen, just like you and all of us will leave when it
      is time for us to leave.
      We will all know who is who near the End. You will know who is a demon,
      who is a robot, who is viable and who is not. We will all, Viables and
      non-Viables, come to the realization that this world must end, so
      horrific will its state be.

      It will emotionally destroy us, if we let it, to find some of those we
      called 'loved ones' are reptilian demons. That will truly fragment our
      lives if we let it.
      But we must be strong and not falter. Remember, all beings have had
      innumerable chances to turn to the Light. It is their choice to be evil
      ­ except for demons, of course, who have been created totally of Dark
      Matter and they cannot see the Light or respond to it or to Truth. My
      final point is this: Prepare, prepare, prepare. Not to survive
      physically, but to survive spiritually.
      http://www.rense.com/general95/frag.htm
      <http://www.rense.com/general95/frag.htm>

      LAZY COWARDS WILL SUFFER WHEN HELLS GATES OPEN THIS YEAR
      <http://youtu.be/OdihuXRB_tw> //
      2012-Extinction-Doomsday-Prophecies-Proved-By-Scientists
      <http://youtu.be/I5CKHx0n3sU>

      2012 Serenityglobal.biz Solution Ojibway Style
      <http://www.scribd.com/doc/76808087/2012-Serenityglobal-biz-Solution-Oji\
      bway-Style>

      Dec 1-31 2011
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/SerenityStreetNewsDec2011.htm>

      SERENITYGLOBAL.BIZ <http://serenityglobal.biz/tmain.htm> - SOLUTION
      <http://serenityglobal.biz/tmain.htm> to this mess OJIBWAY style
      <http://serenityglobal.biz/tmain.htm>
      http://serenityglobal.biz/tmain.htm
      <http://serenityglobal.biz/tmain.htm>

      <http://youtu.be/T7ZVXHxK1jw> ALEX COLLIER 2012 New Paradigm
      serenityglobal.biz
      <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFF81DFF557FC8A81>

      Was Kim Jong-il murdered
      <http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/21/was-kim-jong-il-murdered-in-pow\
      er-struggle-with-north-koreas-military/> in
      <http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/21/was-kim-jong-il-murdered-in-pow\
      er-struggle-with-north-koreas-military/> power struggle
      <http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/21/was-kim-jong-il-murdered-in-pow\
      er-struggle-with-north-koreas-military/> with
      <http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/21/was-kim-jong-il-murdered-in-pow\
      er-struggle-with-north-koreas-military/> North Korean military?
      <http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/21/was-kim-jong-il-murdered-in-pow\
      er-struggle-with-north-koreas-military/>
      http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/21/was-kim-jong-il-murdered-in-powe\
      r-struggle-with-north-koreas-military/
      <http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/21/was-kim-jong-il-murdered-in-pow\
      er-struggle-with-north-koreas-military/>

      The Truth that the dark Cabals does not want us to know about our
      National debt <http://youtu.be/RFRacOG0BQ4>

      ROCKFELLER U.S. HEBREW
      <http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2011/12/ghrees-group-of-hellenic.htm\
      l> s
      <http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2011/12/ghrees-group-of-hellenic.htm\
      l> - BEING THE OWNERS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND CONSEQUENTLY THE U.S.
      GREEN BACK DOLLAR
      <http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2011/12/ghrees-group-of-hellenic.htm\
      l> ,
      <http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2011/12/ghrees-group-of-hellenic.htm\
      l> HAVE ALREADY TRANSFERRED ALL THE U.S. NATIONAL DEBT TO THE CENTRAL
      BANK
      <http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2011/12/ghrees-group-of-hellenic.htm\
      l> OF CHINA.
      <http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2011/12/ghrees-group-of-hellenic.htm\
      l> THE SAME IS IN THE WORKS TODAY FOR ALL EUROPEAN NATIONAL DEBTS AND
      BANKS, SO AS TO PRESENT CHINA AS THE FINANCIAL MESSIAH OR `NEW
      FINANCIAL JESUS CHRIST 888' IN THE CURRENT CREATED GLOBAL ECONOMIC
      CRISIS-

      NATIONAL EUROPEAN DEBTS
      <http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2011/12/ghrees-group-of-hellenic.htm\
      l> will DEMAND REDEMPTION IN FULL, USING THESE FUNDS TO BUY UP ALL
      EUROPEAN AND NATIONAL ISSUED BONDS CAUSING A PAN EUROPEAN/US AND
      SUBCEQUENTLY GLOBAL FINANCIAL MELTDOWN AS AN ALIBI FOR THE
      <http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2011/12/ghrees-group-of-hellenic.htm\
      l> CHINESE ARMY TO INVADE ALL NATIONS OF THE PLANET
      <http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2011/12/ghrees-group-of-hellenic.htm\
      l>

      -A PASSIVE ATTACK OF NATO ARMIES IS COORDINATED AGAINST THE ARMIES OF
      THE PACT OF SHANGHAI COMPOSED OF RUSSIA, CHINA AND ISLAMIC NATIONS, IN
      ORDER TO CAUSE A FULL ON ATTACK BY THE LATTER AND AN INVASION OF THE
      CHINESE ARMIES IN ALL NATIONS NOW UNDER THE PSEUDO FINANCIAL BOND OF THE
      CHINESE CENTRAL BANK USING THE ALIBI IN REDEEMING THE BONDS AND NATIONAL
      DEBTS OF THE U.S./EUROPEAN NATIONS, HELD BY THE CHINESE CENTRAL BANK

      NEEDED NOW-ALL COOPERATION OF ALL WESTERN NATIONS WITH RUSSIA INCLUSIVE
      OF THE U.S., IN A COMMON FRONT AGAINST THE HEGEMONY OF THE CHINESE PLAN
      OF GLOBAL DOMINANCE, OR THE COLLECTIVE NATIONAL SECURITIES OF ALL
      EARTHLY NATIONS AGAINST CHINA.

      RUSSIAN LEADERS OF THE RUSSIAN PEOPLES, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE
      SURVIVAL OF THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE AND FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE COUNTRIES
      BROKEN OFF THE SOVIET UNION OR COMMENWEALTH OF INDEPENDENT STATES
      NAMELY, TURKESTAN, UZBEKISTAN, ETC. MEMBERS OF THE RUSSIAN DUMA, YOU ARE
      RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LIVES AND SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RUSSIANS BEING THE
      DESCENDANTS OF THE WHITE PELASGIC SKYTHON OF RUSSIA AND FOR THE LIVES
      AND SURVIVAL OF THE RUSSIAN JEWS.

      CURRENTLY RULING RUSSIA, VIA THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THE ULTIMATE
      DOGMA OF THE CHINESE HYPER LODGE `HONG' IS THE GENOCIDE OF THE
      RUSSIAN, U.S. AND E.U. HEBREWS AS THEY ARE MONGOL YELLOW-WHITE OR
      GENETICALY MIXED BETWEEN THE PURE YELLOW RACE AND WHITE RACE, THIS BEING
      UNACCEPTABLE BY THE HYPER LODGE `HONG' WHO IS BENT ON THE SOLE
      SURVIVAL OF THE PURE YELLOW RACE THAT BEING THE CHINESE AND KOREAN.
      http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/
      <http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/>

      HOLYHEALTHY.BIZ <http://www.holyhealthy.biz/tmain.htm>

      Alchemy Sacred Secrets
      <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8D18305674A0BE0A> playlist by
      helenwhite666's channel

      The Corpus Hermetica
      <http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/egyptian/hermetica/index.html> or
      The Writings Attributed to Hermes Trismestigustus
      <http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/egyptian/hermetica/index.html>
      http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/egyptian/hermetica/index.html
      <http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/egyptian/hermetica/index.html>

      Listen to "What's Ailing America?" every Sat from 3-5 PM EST at
      www.oriontalkradio.com <http://www.oriontalkradio.com/> ,
      www.drcarley.com <http://www.drcarley.com/> , www.reversingvids.com
      <http://ottawastreetnews.info/serenitystreetnews.info/public/www.reversi\
      ngvids.com> ,

      "Inoculations are the true weapons of mass destruction, causing an
      epidemic of genocide" Rebecca Carley, MD Court Qualified Expert in
      vaccine Induced Diseases

      All TRUTH passes through 3 stages: 1st - it is ridiculed 2nd - it is
      violently opposed 3rd - it is accepted as SELF EVIDENT Arthur
      Schopenhauer

      In a time of universal deceit, telling the TRUTH is a revolutionary act.
      1984, George Orwell

      http://www.gnosis.org/library/hermet.htm
      <http://www.gnosis.org/library/hermet.htm> ;

      <http://www.crystalstreetnews.info/tmain.htm>

      CrystalStreetNews.info <http://www.crystalstreetnews.info/tmain.htm> -
      USURY FREE GLOBAL COOPERATIVE
      <http://www.crystalstreetnews.info/tmain.htm>

      JRGENIUS.BIZ <http://www.jrgenius.biz/tmain.htm>

      <http://www.crystalstreetnews.info/tmain.htm> I continue to build the
      GLOBAL COOPERATIVE
      It is complete and many classrooms, websites can be added on, so that
      each person can express their TRUE UNIQUENESS
      http://crystalstreetnews.info/
      http://www.slideshare.net/jrgenius/jrgeniuscom-project
      <http://www.crystalstreetnews.info/tmain.htm>

      CrystalKids.info
      <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF32CBE52F9DD7ED1>

      WE are READY TO ROLL SERENITY WAMPUM WORLD
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.info/Dana%20cover%20%20and%20resume-2012.\
      pdf> http://serenitystreetnews.info/Dana cover and resume-2012.doc
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/Dana%20cover%20%20and%20resume-2012.doc>

      MARdi 12 27 2011 - 7 SUN dark MARS - goD of WAR - MARduk - George
      Kavassilas - Face on MARS warrawmardimarduk
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/warrawmardimarduk.htm>
      http://serenitystreetnews.info/warrawmardimarduk.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/warrawmardimarduk.htm>

      KAVASSILAS god of WAR MARS Marduk Ra
      <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD5521FED1E57EE99>

      MOONday 12 26 2011 - 6

      LAZY COWARDS WILL SUFFER WHEN HELLS GATES OPEN THIS YEAR
      <http://youtu.be/OdihuXRB_tw> //
      2012-Extinction-Doomsday-Prophecies-Proved-By-Scientists
      <http://youtu.be/I5CKHx0n3sU>

      SATURNday 12 24 2011- Military on CTV tracking SATAN CLAUS
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/satanclaus.htm> and his SLOTHFUL trip
      delivering $$$ barcoded toys to those who serve the LORD of the RINGS
      and his 2 dark SUNS http://serenitystreetnews.info/satanclaus.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/satanclaus.htm>

      DARPA DISINFO this is not anonymous
      <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL98F5E3F1BFC481B6>

      <http://www.loverstreetnews.info/tmain.htm> FRIAday 12 23 2011- FREE us
      from HAARP, False Raptures, DRACO UFO's and engineered EARTHCHANGES
      <http://www.iris.edu/quakes/week.html>

      Yeshua was not a Jew! He was an ARYAN!!! <http://youtu.be/TOb5vrUts9A>

      Gaelic (Scots) Bible <http://www.christianisrael.com/gaelic_scots/>
      http://www.christianisrael.com/gaelic_scots/
      <http://www.christianisrael.com/gaelic_scots/>

      Celtic Christian Spirituality
      <http://orthodoxinfo.com/general/celtic.aspx> -

      Ireland and the other regions inhabited by Celts abounded in churches
      and monasteries during the first millennium of the Christian era. Celtic
      Bishops and Priests led their flocks to spiritual perfection, to
      holiness. Of course, not everyone attained such heights, but there were
      surprisingly many who did; it was not without reason that Ireland was
      called Insula Sanctorum (the Island of Saints). The Celtic spiritual
      Fathers (anamcharas and periglours) helped to heal the interior wounds
      of their spiritual children; they gave themstrength and courage for
      further spiritual struggles. On the ancient Celtic holy sites in
      Ireland, Wales, Scotland, and elsewhererested the glow of that cleste
      Lumen (heavenly light), shining from the faces of the Celtic monks who
      had advanced in spiritual life and attained theosis
      (deification).http://orthodoxinfo.com/general/celtic.aspx
      <http://orthodoxinfo.com/general/celtic.aspx>

      SUNday 12 18 2011 FALSE SUN
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.info/krolllauraeisenhower.htm> HORUS
      GEORGE KAVASSILAS ( god of WAR). FALSE MAGDALENE EISENHOWER (LADY
      NADA?). UFO landings in medUSA. WASHINGTON. SOVEREIGN CITY of
      SATAN.http://www.serenitystreetnews.info/krolllauraeisenhower.htm
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.info/krolllauraeisenhower.htm>

      George Kavassilas, Fraud, Eisenhower, Laura Not magdalene, Project
      sCAMALOT <http://youtu.be/7Q7csTlz8ms>

      SATURNday 12 17 2011 - STAY OFF THE TEE VEE, MEDIA and UFO's. STAY in
      your HEART CENTRE.

      NESARA FRAUDS- Laura EISENHOWER (washington dc), (fake magdalene,
      NADA),KAVASSILAS ( HORUS from HELL), KROLL ( tall greys harvests human
      meat), project SCAMaLOT, COINTELPRO forMIDDLE EARTH DRACONIANS - LIARS
      for your GRANDE DECEPTION !!!! (emails sent to date exposing FAKE
      INVASION)
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/emailssentuptodec17toresend.pdf>

      WARNING
      <http://www.cyberclass.net/serenityglobalfiles/Jrgenius/Warning.pdf> ,
      Veil_of_Invisibility
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/Veil_of_Invisibility.pdf>

      ConfirmedReptilian:GeorgeKavassilas <http://youtu.be/4chaiUo3t1w> // //
      Government ReptiliansV2:RonPaul <http://youtu.be/U_t-07U8Pas>

      STAY AWAY from these DEVILS. - PROJECT SCAMALOT and EXOPOLITICS behind
      this. I have warned the producer of this film. If he keeps promoting it,
      he is part of the PROBLEM.

      NEW 32º of Insanity : 12.08.11 - Nibiru, "The Black Dot" , Neumeyer
      Stn, CW Leonis, M15 & MORE! <http://youtu.be/dbVFdGQQTaQ> // Reptilian
      Possession <http://youtu.be/5Z8v6nuCW2E>

      FRIAday 12 16 2011 FREE FIRST NATIONS from the LIZARD LONDON LEECHES
      londonlizzy <http://serenitystreetnews.info/londonlizzy.htm>

      Taking a second look at those
      <http://www.causes.com/posts/910119?template=bulletin_mailer%2Fposting&c\
      auses_ref=email> Attawapiskat numbers
      <http://www.causes.com/posts/910119?template=bulletin_mailer%2Fposting&c\
      auses_ref=email> Posted by Tjay Henhawk on December 14
      Should Toronto be put under third party management? That community has
      been running a deficit for years, and the combined total of all
      government spending (federal, provincial and municipal) is $24,000 a
      year for each Torontonian. Attawapiskat, on the other hand, which is
      only funded by one level of government — federal – received
      $17.6 million in this fiscal year, for all of the programs and
      infrastructure for its 1,550 residents. That works out to about $11,355
      per capita in Attawapiskat. People often forget, when talking about
      costs of delivering programs and services to First Nations, that almost
      all those costs are paid from one pot: Aboriginal Affairs. By contrast,
      non-Aboriginal Canadians receive services from at least three levels of
      government.http://www.causes.com/posts/910119?template=bulletin_mailer%2\
      Fposting&causes_ref=email
      <http://www.causes.com/posts/910119?template=bulletin_mailer%2Fposting&c\
      auses_ref=email>

      <http://www.suppressedhistories.net/secrethistory/oldgoddess.html>
      Across Europe, Friday was observed as her holy day, beginning with its
      eve on Thursday night. The dark of the year was sacred to Old Goddess.
      Onwinter solstice nights, she was said to fly over the land with her
      spirit hosts. ( that ain't no SATAN CLAUS
      either)http://www.suppressedhistories.net/secrethistory/oldgoddess.html
      <http://www.suppressedhistories.net/secrethistory/oldgoddess.html>

      OLD GODDESS / FRIDAY GODDESS OF THE WITCHES
      <http://www.suppressedhistories.net/secrethistory/oldgoddess.html>
      <http://www.facebook.com/dana.horochowski?sk=photos>

      Andra Mari ... (Euskadi / Basques)
      <http://www.facebook.com/dana.horochowski?sk=photos>
      Laima ... (Lithuania, Latvia)
      Nicniven, Gyre Carline ...(Scotland)
      Hulda ... (Denmark)
      Holle, Holda, Fraw Holt ... (north Germany)
      Perchta, Perhta Baba, Zlata Baba ... (south Germany, Austria)
      Fraw Saelde, Zälti ... (Austria)
      Luca, Szepasszony... (Hungary)
      Saint Friday ... (Estonia)
      Mokosh / Paraskeva ... (Russia)
      Dame Habonde, Abundia ... (France)
      Befana (Epiphania) ... (Sicily)
      Signora Oriente, Diana, Signora del gioco, Sapiente Sibillia ... (Italy)

      False Sun Horus George Kavassilas ( God of War) False Magdalene
      Eisenhower Lady Nada Ufo Landings in Medusa...
      <http://www.scribd.com/doc/75937710/False-Sun-Horus-George-Kavassilas-Go\
      d-of-War-False-Magdalene-Eisenhower-Lady-Nada-Ufo-Landings-in-Medusa-Was\
      hington-Sovereign-City-of-Satan>

      Dec 1-15 2011
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/serenitystreetnewsdec152011.htm>
      http://serenitystreetnews.info/serenitystreetnewsdec152011.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/serenitystreetnewsdec152011.htm>

      THORsday 12 15 2011=4 Stop WARshipping CRONUS
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/ATENATONNATOAMENAMENRASINALLAH.htm> and
      his DARK SONs/STARs/
      ARCHONs.http://serenitystreetnews.info/ATENATONNATOAMENAMENRASINALLAH.ht\
      m <http://serenitystreetnews.info/ATENATONNATOAMENAMENRASINALLAH.htm>

      ZEUS JUPITER DIAS PATRE <http://etimologias.dechile.net/?Dios>
      http://www.galeon.com/mitoinfo/aficiones510369.html
      <http://www.galeon.com/mitoinfo/aficiones510369.html> '

      666 NesaRA <http://nesara.insights2.org/2007.html> WARNING
      <http://nesara.insights2.org/2007.html>

      +++SUN +SOUL+ SOL ( SOLAR PLEXUS) + and LUNA + illuminary MOON LITE+++)

      NEUTRALIZE DARK STARS MARs and SIN/ ALLAH -DARK side of MOON (11 or - )
      or LORD of theRINGS SATURN 9 ( 9-11)
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/byelizardo.htm>

      NEUTRALIZE to reach ZERO POINT = Ascension= Light Body. ( ADD +,
      Protons, orgonemasters ,
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/OrgoneMasters-info-How-to-Make-Orgone-Ma\
      sters.doc> OLEE H20
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.info/Jrgenius%20Colloidal%20Titanium,%20G\
      old%20and%20Silver%20OLEE%20H20%99%A9.pdf> )

      Stay focused in the now <http://serenitystreetnews.info/byelizardo.htm>
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/byelizardo.htm> and remember what you
      resist- persists, so visualize the future you wantand give power only to
      those positive thoughts to see them energized into reality - energy
      follows thought.All is about to be revealed, secrets told. The fact
      remains, if it's public, it is far from the facts. Even thequeen knows
      that isn't going to fly. Protecting the 'city of london' from that bad
      euro. " In the last days every knee shall bend."
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/byelizardo.htm>

      ZEROPOINT+++++ <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBC6F88109DD86566>

      MERCREDI ( MERCURY) 12 14 2011 = 12= 3 SATURN, SIN, MARs ( Unholy
      Trinity <http://www.youtube.com/user/sangrailians> with mother
      <http://www.youtube.com/user/sangrailians> of VAMPIRES-LILITH
      <http://www.youtube.com/user/sangrailians> ).

      ( illuminatreee.info <http://www.illuminatreee.info/> has been missing
      for a month) http://www.youtube.com/user/sangrailians
      <http://www.youtube.com/user/sangrailians>

      Maitreya Is Out of the Picture - They're Planning to Bring Sananda In
      Now <http://www.sherrytalkradio.com/transcribe/2011/12-05-11.htm> -
      <http://www.sherrytalkradio.com/transcribe/2011/12-05-11.htm> Lowest
      Ranking Ascended Master, Is Coming as Jesus of the Bible
      http://www.sherrytalkradio.com/transcribe/2011/12-05-11.htm
      <http://www.sherrytalkradio.com/transcribe/2011/12-05-11.htm>

      JESUS is the IMPOSTER PAGAN WITCH. DRACO BLACK MAGICIAN. LEO- LEVIATHAN-
      PINDAR the DRAGON LORD

      BAR JESUS ("son of Jesu or Joshua"):
      <http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/2469-bar-jesus> Jewish
      magician described in Acts xiii. 6-11 as a "sorcerer, a false prophet,"
      who, when Paul and Barnabas came to Cyprus, was found in the company of
      Sergius Paulus, the Roman proconsul. He also bore the title of "Elymas"
      (= sorcerer; perhaps related to , Deut. xiii. 2; explained also from the
      Arabic alim = wise). He opposed Paul in his attempt to convert the
      proconsul; whereupon Paul, "filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on
      him," and cursed him with temporary blindness, calling him "son of the
      Devil" ("Ben Belial"); and "immediately there fell on him a mist and a
      darkness," and he had to be led by the hand. The proconsul, "when he saw
      what was done," was converted. Simon Magus, to whom Bar Jesus bears a
      striking resemblance, is apparently the person mentioned by Josephus
      ("Ant." xx. 7, § 2), as "Simon . . . a Jew, born in Cyprus," who
      "pretended to be a magician," one of the friends of Felix, the
      procurator of Judea, and employed by him to seduce Drusilla from her
      husband, Azizus, king of Emesa. The same Simon Magus occurs in the story
      of Peter the Apostle (Acts viii. 20-24), of which the Paul story
      obviously forms a counterpart. New Testament critics therefore doubt the
      authenticity of the whole story (see Holzmann, on Acts xiii., and P. W.
      Schmiedel, in "Encyc. Bibl.") The Syriac, taking offense at "Son of
      Jesus" being called "Son of the Devil," has changed the name "Bar Jesus"
      into "Bar Shuma" (Son of the Name); one Latin translation has "Bar
      Jesuba," which again has led modern writers like August Klostermann to
      new conjectures.
      http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/2469-bar-jesus
      <http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/2469-bar-jesus>

      MAR <http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110801161516AAkty9U>
      di 12 13 2011= 11 = MARs- GOD of WAR
      <http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110801161516AAkty9U>
      -MARduk RA ATON NATO ATOM AMUN AMEN

      Mars of Roman mythology (of Ares in Greek mythology) is known to be the
      God of War. However, he was also God ofViolence, Manly Courage, Fear and
      Cowardice, Rebellion, and Civil Order. Roman Mythology: March is named
      after him. Greek equivalent Ares.

      1= neg line, neg charge, atom, electron, matter, stuck in MALKUTH (
      ROOT- 3d).

      ( UNHOLY TRINITY= LILITH - SATURN ( SATAN) - HORUS MARS) SET DARK STAR,
      IHS, RAmen, ROMAN ANTIPOPES, PROTESTANT RELIGION, FREEMASONRY, VAMPIRES,
      GEN 6:6, INCUBUS, SUCCUBUS, dark stars, parasites, shadows, illusions of
      our LIGHT bodies, possession by archons, jinn, unresolved spirits, feed
      off our life force, crave alcohol, sex, RED ROOT CARNEL 369, off the
      mark, fallen angels, NEPHALIM

      Spirit in MATTER, Star upsidedown, REVERSED. FALLEN, MATRIX,

      MOONday 12 12 2011= 10 = ATEN ATOM AMEN AMUN NATO AMEN RA= GOD of WAR;

      MOONgod- SIN- (Lilith's brother the moongod) ALLAH. SIN- GOG, SYNaGOG,
      SIN number, 666 , moon matrix, loosh, mind CONtrol,

      SUNday 12 11 2011 = 5 11 11 = 9 9-other Son (SIN of SATURN) ( moongod)
      <http://www.archive.org/stream/pistissophia003016mbp#page/n3/mode/2up>
      <http://www.archive.org/stream/pistissophia003016mbp#page/n3/mode/2up>
      <http://www.archive.org/stream/pistissophia003016mbp#page/n3/mode/2up>

      SUN ADONAI, SON of SIRIUS (OSIRUS), ANU + DANU, HOLY TRINITY, PHOTONs,
      PROTONS, +++

      IAMSPIRIT <http://serenitystreetnews.info/IAMSPIRIT.htm>
      http://serenitystreetnews.info/IAMSPIRIT.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/IAMSPIRIT.htm>

      <http://www.iamspirit.org/Toronto.aspx> Toronto Spiritualist Temple
      <http://www.iamspirit.org/Toronto.aspx> 7 pm tonight hope to see
      youhttp://www.iamspirit.org/Toronto.aspx
      <http://www.iamspirit.org/Toronto.aspx>

      Thank you for the service again tonight and I will see you next weekend.

      NOTE BAR JESUS is a PAGAN WITCH and AMEN RA is GOD of WAR.

      G.H.REES. TO INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES OF ISRAEL, RUSSIA AND PERSIA-IRAN:
      CONCERNING THE SHORTENED TIMETABLE TOWARDS IGNITION OF WORLD WAR III
      <http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2011/12/ghrees-to-intelligence-agenc\
      ies-of.html>

      The Draconians see that they have no time anymore, and are cutting
      scenes fr om their program-prophecy, in a desperate attempt to catch up.
      They are planning to engage NATO against Iran, in order for Russia and
      China to intervene, and from there after the defeat of NATO, will arise
      and the Islamic axis for a swift and final counter-attack.
      - Don't be alerted by 2012 sinoZionist motivated catastrophologies
      andArmageddonologies.

      2012 and the following years will be an awakening and evolutionary leap
      for Gaia andhumanity ...not a planetary destruction!

      SATURNday 12 10 2011- 8 - SATURN, SATURNALIA, Sabbath, LORD of the
      RINGS, DARK SUN, NAZI, Chaos, Counterclockwise, Leviathan, SATAN,
      PINDAR, DEMIURGE, Ialdabaoth, (ELECTRON, NEG charge)

      FRIAday 12 09 2011 - 7 SUN-FULL MOON on FRIA's NIGHT fullfriamoon
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/fullfriamoon.htm>
      http://serenitystreetnews.info/fullfriamoon.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/fullfriamoon.htm>

      FREE us from the MARK of the BEAST 666.

      KALI MAA has broken her bond. We are on ourOWN LADIES! Time to U NITE
      under the MOON . REMEMBER the OLD WAYs

      BOHEMIAN GROVE - the PLACE where the BAVARIAN ILLUMINATI ritually
      sacrifice women and children. SATANISTS under theNAZI LIZARD LONDON
      IMPOSTER QUEEN.

      LADY DIANA murdered by the MONARCHY. Served her purpose and produced a
      RED DRAGON tubal cain ANTICHRIST(WILLIAM ARTHUR pendragon).

      Mind Control Slavery and the New World Order
      <http://cruinthe.tripod.com/nexus/articles/mindcontrolnwo.html>
      High-tech slavery - World War II United States Government's Project
      Paperclipsponsored the resettlement of about 2,000 high-level Nazis in
      the United States. CIA's
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/Springmeier-eBook-Be-Wise-as-Serpents.pd\
      f> MKULTRA program to the Monarch Project - mind control which involves
      US military, CIA, NASA and other government agencies. "...the basis for
      the success of the Monarch mind-control programming is that different
      personalities or personality parts called 'alters' can be created who do
      not know each other, but who can take the body at different times. The
      amnesia walls that are built by traumas form a protective shield of
      secrecythat prevents the abusers from being found out and prevents the
      front personalities who hold the body much of the time to know how their
      system of alters is being used."

      The mind-control programming, however, has not worked according to plan.
      In fact, theperpetrators, in their arrogance and hubris, never dreamed
      that their methods could fail. The retrieval of survivors'
      photographic-like memories of actual abuse incidents, including images,
      sounds and smells, constitutes a major exposure of human rights abuses.
      These victims bear witness to the secret atrocities of the so-called New
      World
      Order.http://cruinthe.tripod.com/nexus/articles/mindcontrolnwo.html
      <http://cruinthe.tripod.com/nexus/articles/mindcontrolnwo.html>

      Satanic Bloodline Dynasty Rothschild Choice
      <http://youtu.be/Gx1lug9ghVU> // 911-The Movie-Longest 9/11 Documentary
      on the internet-PREPARE to be SHOCKED! <http://youtu.be/xISRGUkbcdM>

      THE WOMEN'S MYSTERIES
      <http://www.suppressedhistories.net/secrethistory/womensmysteries.html>
      -Bona Dea was the only old Roman deity who admitted freed slaves to the
      priesthood, as the foreign religions of Kybele, Isis, and Mithras also
      did. No social distinctionbetween ex-slaves and the freeborn was evident
      in the veneration of Bona Dea. To the unease of patrician men, matrons
      of rank, prostitutes, poor women, and slaves participated.

      The priesthood spoke in the harshest terms against women drinking herb
      infusions that prevented conception. Canon lawyers equated refusal of
      hospitality to the fertile egg with murder, while absolving men who
      raped or killed in battleand fully intended to do it again. Warlords
      were protected by the church's fiction allowing for "just wars."
      For the priesthood, the sexual was sacred only if it was reproductive,
      and excusable only for the male, who did not have to worry about the
      seed he sowed.
      http://www.suppressedhistories.net/secrethistory/womensmysteries.html
      <http://www.suppressedhistories.net/secrethistory/womensmysteries.html>

      Celtic Legends of Attacks on Priestesses- rapes we re not isolated
      incidents, but a pattern of attack by aristocratic men that destroyed a
      social institution of priestesses at sacred wells. There is no dating
      this cultural sea-change, though it could well have resulted from the
      breakdown of inviolability of pagan shrines during christianization. As
      the old religion fell, the old taboos against violence in sanctuary were
      overridden, and new taboos came into being, such as those forbidding
      females to approach certain holy wells. Numerous Irish legends refer to
      christian monks barring women from wells. But even in the 12th century,
      when this and other legends were written down as the Grail cycle, the
      tellers still imagined divine reprisals against those who blasphemed
      against the animist holy places. The waters dried up, plants ceased to
      sprout and flower, and the meadows and forests shrivelled away. The
      theme of the wasteland in Celtic literature grows from this violation of
      the life-nurturers and the goddess without whom nothing grows. Goddess
      tradition
      <http://www.cyberclass.net/serenityglobalfiles/audio/mp3/robert%20mornin\
      g%20sky/>

      -Church and state both declared women inferior to men. Their movement
      and inheritance was limited. They had no legal standing except through
      male guardians. They had no recourse against philandering husbands,
      though men could cast off their wives on the pretext of adultery or
      barrenness. And husbands held other privileges over wives. By accusing
      them of infidelity or magic, Germanic husbands could literally put them
      through an ordeal, as legal, historical and folkloric records attest.

      It was common knowledge that women were at a disadvantage in the
      patriarchal scheme of society, and expected that they would find ways to
      assert their own needs and desires. Older avenues of power were known to
      women from the wellspring of folk culture. Chanting over herbs and
      knotted cords, wearing amulets, giving herbal potions to be drunk, all
      were used inprotective magic, love spells and luck charms. Such rites
      could also be used to repel unwelcome sexual advances. Popular opinion
      recognized these as effective.

      - Bohemian witches, the fear was that women would find magical ways to
      overcome social restrictions and assume privileges reserved for men.
      Female sexual independence was harshly discouraged in other ways.
      Secular Bavarian laws imposed on obstetrical witches the same penalties
      we have seen elsewhere assigned to "sorcerers": heavy scourging and
      enslavement:http://www.suppressedhistories.net/secrethistory/kings_witch\
      es.html
      <http://www.suppressedhistories.net/secrethistory/kings_witches.html>

      <http://nobullblogger.wordpress.com/2011/05/25/veri-chip/> THORsday 12
      08 2011- 6 999 SATAN SIN 666 MARs amen RA 333d (Malkuth)

      FREE NAZI DOCTORS <http://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect/keyfacts.htm> -
      Verichip FLU SHOT still available for your speedy GENOCIDE
      <http://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect/keyfacts.htm> ( by appointment only due
      to unpopular demand)nexuswageslave$$$
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/nexuswageslave666.htm>
      http://serenitystreetnews.info/nexuswageslave666.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/nexuswageslave666.htm>

      Doctor Admits Vaccine Is More Deadly Than Swine Flu Itself
      <http://my.opera.com/SavedNotFried/blog/?startidx=6500> & Will Not Give
      It To His Kids http://my.opera.com/SavedNotFried/blog/?startidx=6500
      <http://my.opera.com/SavedNotFried/blog/?startidx=6500>

      Revelation: 666 mark <http://aeroventure.com/END-TIMES/Rev-666-mark.htm>
      http://aeroventure.com/END-TIMES/Rev-666-mark.htm
      <http://aeroventure.com/END-TIMES/Rev-666-mark.htm>
      <http://www.torontosun.com/2011/12/07/harper-obama-unveil-border-deal>

      Harper, Obama unveil border deal Border deal aims to smooth trade, boost
      security?
      <http://www.torontosun.com/2011/12/07/harper-obama-unveil-border-deal>
      -HITLER- HAARPER met with the OBAMination in DRACO-WASHINGTON DISTRICT
      of COLUMBIA ( offshore entity) to discuss border INSECURITY on occupied
      TURTLE ISLAND.

      VIKING LIZARD QUEENS's CARTELS want a fast lane for VERICHIPPED WAGE
      SLAVE BEASTS (NEXUS), to transport barcodedSATANIC GOODS across the
      imaginary border, that separate the two BANKRUPT VIRGINIA companies (
      CANADA + USA INC).

      the WATCHERs have all your info, so YOU HAVE NO WHERE TO RUN and NO
      WHERE TO HIDE.

      Prez Obama, What Team Are You On? Who Are Your Masters?
      <http://intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/03/12/mr-president-whos-team-are-y\
      ou-on-who-are-your-masters/>

      -six media conglomerates w/combined revenues of $312B: GE, Disney, News
      Corp, Viacom, TimeWarner and, CBS…that's (6) men telling you to
      , adore, respectand OBEY this Bloodline globalist tool! These six men
      all belonging to Satanic-Black Nobilit, Jesuit-Papal Global Management
      Team (GMT).

      Why did you listen to them? Because you've been "programmed'
      since birth to believe what you SEE and HEAR on their "mind control
      boxes" broadcast via theirmass media outlets…

      MERCREdi 12 07 2011=5 ( Mercury god- GRAIN and TRAVEL) EGGoNOMY 555 D
      (DAAT) <http://goddess-seat.pagesperso-orange.fr/>

      "White Buffalo Woman" Vision
      <http://goddess-seat.pagesperso-orange.fr/> of the Great Mind of the
      Buffalo.The nomadic Buffalo Nation roamed the vast prairies And forests
      on timeless walkabouts, covering the tall grasses with a million massive
      bodies
      of brown curly fur, hoofs and horns. Their hot-breathing language was
      like an Ocean of Sound circulating among them.

      There hidden among themselves was their Great Mother Chief
      <http://goddess-seat.pagesperso-orange.fr/> .
      <http://goddess-seat.pagesperso-orange.fr/>

      White Buffalo Woman - Bringing together the Four tribes of the Buffalo
      People, From the Four directions of the Great Land ...An annual
      pilgrimage to Buffalo Heart Mountain In what is now called Wyoming -Land
      of the Great Sky, and the Great Buffalo Nation.
      http://goddess-seat.pagesperso-orange.fr/
      <http://goddess-seat.pagesperso-orange.fr/>

      <http://www.suppressedhistories.net/secrethistory/secrethistory.html>
      Earth Temple (in Gavrinis, France.) With an initiatory Way into the
      other World. Years of preparatory living precede the rites of passage
      into this mystic mound. The luminous `ley' radiate from every
      portal. Of this Sacred Immortal Walled City. Here is a sacred doorway
      into the Land of Light, Entered only by the humble heart of profound
      depths.

      - "Asherah", `Tree Mothers'. Every woman had her own
      tree that she sat under. The powerful coursing of life-force ascending
      within the tree was embraced as she leaned her back against TheSacred
      tree (mother). "Ashah" means `to heal, to cure'.
      "ASH-SHIRA" was for the ancient (and modern) Arab culture- The
      Star of SIRIUS.

      -Mari of Magdala Ancient Queen -Great Mother of the line of Magdalene
      Priestesses- A secret line of female teachings. Teachings about the
      Cosmic laws of Life, as learned and understood through love, and death;
      Profound lessons that Mari's initiate-King had to pass through,
      before he could rise from the ashes of the sacred colombarium; From
      where the Spirit-dove guided his ascension Into the world of Light
      ...And flight and Heavenly Seeing.

      -Goddess MARI, in turn ever- worshipping STAR GODDESS ANA, ANU, ANI...
      Our sacred binary Star, Mother of our Sun, Mother of the ANU-KHI
      !http://goddess-seat.pagesperso-orange.fr/
      <http://goddess-seat.pagesperso-orange.fr/>

      -"UWILA" , OWL WOMAN -She births her eggs of future shaman
      h'owlets – 6,500 Years ago ;
      NEBIBI – PANTHER WOMAN - I enter you, join with you, It is I who
      sees through your eyes, Feel with your Heart, Speak your Truth as
      `ONE BEING', I live inside you, is it not good, My Love, my
      Habibi.

      THE BLACK RITE OF ISIS' <http://goddess-seat.pagesperso-orange.fr/>
      - Holy Sarah was adored by matriarchal nomadic tribes who saw her as
      their Primal Mother – Cosmic Ancestress of their tribe. All their
      shamaness–queens they titled "SARAH" and it was She who lead
      Her tribespeople with their caravan–SERAI through the deserts and
      into worlds unimaginable . . .

      http://www.suppressedhistories.net/
      <http://www.suppressedhistories.net/>

      %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%55555555555555555555555555555555555%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

      MARdi 12 06 2011- MAKE ME PROUD of you SHAWN ATLEO. BE the CHIEF that
      LEADs CANADA. We need a REAL MAN to take CHARGE....D solarheal
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/solarheal.htm>
      http://serenitystreetnews.info/solarheal.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/solarheal.htm>

      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/serenitystreetnewsdec152011.htm>
      <http://kinakwii.com/> Atleo: First Nations people have reason to feel
      "angry and betrayed"
      <http://aptn.ca/pages/news/2011/12/06/atleo-first-nations-people-have-re\
      ason-to-feel-angry-and-betrayed/>

      -Atleo painted a picture of the lives of First Nations people as being
      mixed with hope and despair. Atleo said First Nations people have more
      university graduates, professors and entrepreneurs, yet still too many
      live in communities burdened by squalor where children go to schools in
      cold and mouldy classrooms and the country's prisons continue to
      have adisproportionate number of Indigenous people behind bars. "It
      remains a tragic, frustrating and even terrifying time," said Atleo.
      "We have reason to feel angry and betrayed." Atleo said the
      Attawapiskat housing crisis that played out across television screens
      across the country was a "national disgrace," but it showed
      Canada thereality that exists in many First Nations communities across
      the
      country.http://aptn.ca/pages/news/2011/12/06/atleo-first-nations-people-\
      have-reason-to-feel-angry-and-betrayed/
      <http://aptn.ca/pages/news/2011/12/06/atleo-first-nations-people-have-re\
      ason-to-feel-angry-and-betrayed/>

      MOONday12 05 2011- WAKE UP FROM THE LIES ALREADY!
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/solarheal.htm>

      Want you MIND BLOWN? WATCH THIS VIDEO! The VATICAN is controlling the
      world! <http://youtu.be/4GktxWPsfF8>

      NUTRITIONAL BALANCING IS AN EXCELLENT WAY TO REDUCE AND EVENTUALLY
      ELIMINATE ALL PARASITES WITHOUT TOXIC HERBS OR DRUGS -
      http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/PARASITES.HTM
      <http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/PARASITES.HTM>

      PARASITES, AND HOW TO ELIMINATE THEM NATURALLY
      <http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/PARASITES.HTM> by Lawrence Wilson,
      MD-When people tell me thatparasites are their problem, I always know
      that they are not in good health. The reason is that parasites only
      thrive in a toxic and nutritionally deficient body. If we can detoxify
      and renourish the body properly, which takes several years or more, most
      parasitic infections, including Lyme disease, will diminish in intensity
      to the point that it will not cause problems. Eventually, it will go
      away completely.

      CONVERTING A TRADITIONAL OR FAR INFRARED SAUNA TO A NEAR INFRARED LAMP
      SAUNAhttp://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/sauna_therapy.htm#converting
      <http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/sauna_therapy.htm#converting> //
      http://drlwilson.com/SAUNAS/SAUNA%20CONVERSION.htm
      <http://drlwilson.com/SAUNAS/SAUNA%20CONVERSION.htm>

      HEALING WITH SINGLE FREQUENCY LIGHT
      <http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=20000102232338>
      by: Olszewski, David, E.E., I.E.

      Hira Ratan Manek <http://solarhealing.com/> http://solarhealing.com/
      <http://solarhealing.com/> HRM has literally subsisted, and lived off of
      the sun's energy since June 18th, 1995. That is right, he has not
      eaten solid food in 12 years. He has been studied by various
      researchers, such as the Thomas Jefferson University, and the University
      of Pennsylvania. Not only have they found his claims to be true, but
      medical evidence suggests this man is more healthy than a normal person
      of his age. This year he is 76.

      -Stand barefooted on the bare earth looking directly into the sun every
      day at either the hour after sunrise or the hour before sunset and add
      10 seconds to the sungazing time until you reach 44 consecutive
      minutes.— which could take 9 to 12 months to achieve — at which
      time one would be "solar charged", meaning not only cured of all
      mental and physical ailments but also now without the desire or need to
      eat food.http://www.ayahuasca-wasi.com/2011/sungazing/
      <http://www.ayahuasca-wasi.com/2011/sungazing/>

      <http://hiddennolonger.com/> <http://hiddennolonger.com/> SUNday 12 04
      2011-11- NAZI GO HOME!
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/SerenityStreetNewsDec2011.htm>

      http://serenitystreetnews.info/SerenityStreetNewsDec2011.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/SerenityStreetNewsDec2011.htm>

      AFN-SHAWN ATLEO- DO YOU SERVE your PEOPLE or the LIZARD QUEEN?
      attawapiskat <http://serenitystreetnews.info/attawapiskat.htm>
      http://serenitystreetnews.info/attawapiskat.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/attawapiskat.htm>

      Attawapiskat Youth Forum Shannen Koostachin
      <http://youtu.be/shXKTTKsZt0> // ATTAWAPISKAT HOUSING-CRISIS
      <http://youtu.be/6abZ0LFT5CQ>

      DEC 1, 2011 - Statement by Attawapiskat Chief and Council on notice of
      Third Party intervention
      <http://www.attawapiskat.org/wp-content/uploads/Press-Release-Afn-Third-\
      Party-Intervention-Nov-30-2011.pdf> -
      ATTAWAPISKAT, ON, On November 30, 2011, an official acting on behalf of
      Joanne Wilkinson, Regional Director General for Aboriginal Affairs and
      Northern Development Canada hand delivered to Chief Theresa Spence, a
      letter indicating that the Department was exercising its authority under
      the terms of the signed funding agreement with the First Nation to
      appoint a "Third Party Manager" to handle the affairs of the
      First Nation citing the health and safety of the community members. This
      rationale is mere political deflection as the conditions cited by the
      Department are present in numerous other First Nations communities, and
      this rational has been used by the Department to silence us when we
      brought these conditions to the attention of Canadian society.

      There are examples across Canada where Third Party Managers are allowing
      similar conditions to exist while offering little or no aide to their
      appointed First Nation communities.
      The communication of the decision to appoint a modern day Indian Agent
      was done by a Departmental official who interrupted a planning meeting
      of the communities' emergency planning team, who were in the midst
      of implementing a strategy to assist the people living in tent frames
      and shacks. Chief Spence upon receiving the notification was incensed by
      actions of Aboriginal Affairs Canada, not only by interrupting a meeting
      of the communities' emergency team, but also by the cited reasons
      for the imposition of an Indian
      Agent. Chief Spence expressed surprise that after over a month of
      inaction, the Harper government has elected to blame the poorest of
      Canadian society rather than to offer assistance. Chief Spence said
      "It is incredible that the Harper Government's decision is that
      instead of offering aide and assistance to Canada's First Peoples,
      their solution is to blame the victim, and that the community is guilty,
      and deserving of their fate."

      Chief Spence also expressed concern about comments recently made in the
      House of Commons, regarding the funding levels claimed to be received by
      the Attawapiskat First Nation. Based on an analysis of the funding
      received by the First Nation, from the Department the amount received by
      the First Nation is in the range of $10,000.00, per capita on an annual
      basis for each on Reserve member, not the $50,000 as stated in the House
      and media. We have tabulated figures from 2005 to 2011that clearly
      indicates the funding received is well below poverty line in Ontario.
      Housing and minor capital is a mere 6.5% ($6M over 6 years) of the $94M
      received over the 6 year period. The funding received by the First
      Nation is not distributed to on Reserve members as individuals. It is
      used to provide specific services, and programs for the benefit and use
      of on Reserve members. This is based on statistics maintained by the
      Indian Registry maintained by Aboriginal Affairs and Northern
      Development Canada.
      The First Nation has completed all of the necessary reporting
      requirements of the Department, including receiving unqualified annual
      audits for the funds received from the Department for the past six
      years. All of these have been reviewed, and have been accepted by
      Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada. If the Government of
      Canada wishes to re-examine the audits previously accepted by the
      Department, the First Nation will welcome, and cooperate fully with the
      exercise, and the true costs to operate in a remote, northern
      environment will be quantified.

      The taxpayers of Ontario and Canada should be made aware that the
      majority of the $94M received to support the Attawapiskat First Nation
      over that past six years from Aboriginal Affairs does not remain or
      circulate in our community. The majority of these funds go to support
      the greater economy of Northern Ontario and Canada for goods, materials,
      services, contractors, legal advice and auditing services to mention a
      few, which in turn support urban northern communities such as Timmins,
      Sudbury, Sault Ste Marie, Thunder Bay, North Bay, Toronto, Kenora and
      Winnipeg to name a few. The majority of these firms are non Aboriginal
      tax-payers.

      These are the very issues facing the community of Attawapiskat, and many
      other First Nation communities in Canada's hinterland.

      Chief Spence has said. "On our traditional lands, that we once
      shared in the past with thevisitors to our land, our lands, have proven
      to be bountiful in natural resources, and have been a benefit to all of
      Ontario, and Canada, but we were left behind. In our territory, we have
      a world class diamond mine, the pride of the Canadian, and Ontario
      governments, as well as De Beers Canada. They have every right to be
      proud of that mine, but each party has failed to acknowledge the First
      Nation peoples who continue to use the land as our grandparents
      did." While they reap the riches, my people shiver in cold shacks,
      and are becoming increasing ill, while precious diamonds from my land
      grace the fingers, and necklaces of Hollywood celebrities, and the mace
      of the Ontario Legislature.
      My people deserve dignity, humane living conditions, for that our
      community asked for the assistance from my fellow citizens, for our
      simple request for human dignity, the government's decision was to
      impose a colonial Indian Agent.Minister John Duncan has missed an
      opportunity to alter the relationships with First Nations across this
      country, and to renew the positive values of being a member of Canadian
      society.

      Prime Minister Harper has forgone another opportunity to build upon the
      good will developed from Canada's National Apology for the abuses of
      the residential school system, a once in a generation opportunity.

      Governments of the past respected our Peoples by negotiating and
      honouring Treaty Agreements, this government does not have the same
      perspective. The United Nations Declaration on Indigenous Peoples, of
      which Canada is a signatory, outlines the obligations to maintain, and
      ensure the position of my people. My First Nation has received generous
      support from the Canadian public, and many corporate sponsors who wish
      to address the concerns of my community, for which we are grateful. We
      have reached out to other First Nations in Ontario, and Canada, who
      share our concerns about the broken promises of Treaties, and lack of
      resource sharing for the wealth taken from our traditional Homelands.
      The era of not listening to the concernsof our people is at an end. This
      is the beginning..... For additional information contact Chief Theresa
      Spence 705-997-2166 theresa.spence@...
      <mailto:theresa.spence@...>

      http://www.attawapiskat.org/wp-content/uploads/Press-Release-Afn-Third-P\
      arty-Intervention-Nov-30-2011.pdf
      <http://www.attawapiskat.org/wp-content/uploads/Press-Release-Afn-Third-\
      Party-Intervention-Nov-30-2011.pdf>

      SATURNday 12 03 2012- SATURN-SHILLS-ORBS AND LASERS
      SATURNSHILLSORBSLASERS
      <http://jrgenius.biz/marketjuice/serenitystreetnews.info/public/>
      http://serenitystreetnews.info/SATURNSHILLSORBSLASERS.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/SATURNSHILLSORBSLASERS.htm>

      POINT your LASERS LIGHTS in the SKY. ALL of US. NOW! It will deactivate
      the ORBS.

      LED LIGHTS HEAL- lasers + quartz crystals. Lasers deactivate
      microchips,also different light colours ( BLUE) areexcellent healers.
      Pass the light thru a QUARTZ crystal until it disperses out. Shine this
      light on your PALMS orFEET for accuLITE healing. Also LITE areas where
      there is CANCER or DISEASE. UV LIGHT + Water = SUPER OXYGEN WATER or
      AIR. (infrared light kills parasites too).

      Orb Talk, Shill No1, More Orb Talk, and Hope.-
      <http://youtu.be/O2Irw2i5PVw> Let's Blow The Lid Off The "Man Made
      Awakers" Reality! <http://youtu.be/B7QuQbE-fQI> - Orb Wasps and
      Dragonfly things and few Bird Mimics. Also other very strange things.
      All moving at lightning speeds! There are dozens of amazing stopframes
      here if you are quick. "There are many who call themselves awake here,
      but much few "Seers" of the True Reality. Yet. They will soon. Check
      out7:53 7:54!!!!! And 8:48!!!!! They are getting really close.

      ALIEN ORB ALERT- CANADA playlist
      <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2F1EB3EAB45860B3>

      FRIAday- 12 02 2012- FREE us FROM DIRTY OIL POLITICIANS and SIoNist
      BANKERS solunasongs <http://serenitystreetnews.info/solunasongs.htm>
      http://serenitystreetnews.info/solunasongs.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/solunasongs.htm>

      DUMP all $$$ assets and invest in your unborn CHILDREN.

      State of Emergency in Attawapiskat
      <http://northernstarfish.org/state-of-emergency-in-attawapiskat/> By
      Wes Prankard
      http://northernstarfish.org/state-of-emergency-in-attawapiskat/
      <http://northernstarfish.org/state-of-emergency-in-attawapiskat/>

      "Attawapiskat being compared to Haiti except it's 40 degrees
      colder" Warm blankets, Parkas, boots, heaters, flour, rice, non
      perishable food items NEEDED.

      -This year I want to do it BIG. I'm thinking maybe I can get kids
      camping out right across Canada. See, I can raise maybe $5,000 on my
      own, but if I can get even 100 kidsdoing the same thing; thats half a
      million dollars to help Attawapiskat. The same amount the government has
      just promised to help fix some of the homes. How awesome would it be if
      a bunch of kids were able to do more than the government?

      The Dream of A Playground For Attawapiskat Realized
      <http://northernstarfish.org/the-dream-of-a-playground-for-attawapiskat-\
      realized/> ! - After a long year of campaigning, fundraising, scratching
      and clawing, Wes's dream of a playground in every remote northern
      community has begun to be realized. http://northernstarfish.org/
      <http://northernstarfish.org/>

      THORSday DECember12 01 2012 - Mary Christ Mass -EVERYONE- WORLD WAMPUM
      HERE WE COME!

      adonai el shaddai solluna songs
      <http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEDBE6B438188E933>

      BROADVIEW NEWS- Grass Roots Survival Victor P Fletcher Vol. 13 5 Oct
      Nov 2011
      <http://www.scribd.com/doc/74351569/BROADVIEW-NEWS-Grass-Roots-Survival-\
      Victor-P-Fletcher-Vol-13-5-Oct-Nov-2011>

      %%%%%%%%%%%%%55555555555555555555555555%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%555\
      55555555555555555555555%%%%%%%%%

      MOONday 11 28 2011= 7 SUN HAIL HAaRPER in CHARGE! hailhaarper
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/hailhaarper.htm>
      http://serenitystreetnews.info/hailhaarper.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/hailhaarper.htm>

      ( GLOBAL $$$ BANKSTERS in WASHINGTON. ALL in a TSUNAMI ROW)

      <http://progressiverambler.blogspot.com/2011/06/harper-rejects-kyoto-pro\
      tocol-extension.html> HAaRPER! RESIGN and SURRENDER YOURSELF to the
      NEAREST FEMA FACILITY where you will beMICROCHIPPED and PARACHUTED into
      LIBYA for PROJECT CLEAN UP YOUR MESS! NAMASTE

      WARNING- your cell phones, cars and planes can explode on demand.
      ILLUMINATI owns all the TOYS, theBOMBS and the HAARPer WEATHER WAR
      MACHINE. PROTECT YOURSELVES orgonemasters
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/OrgoneMasters-info-How-to-Make-Orgone-Ma\
      sters.doc>

      Harper pulls out of Kyoto
      <http://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2011/11/harper-pulls-out-of-kyoto.html\

      http://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2011/11/harper-pulls-out-of-kyoto.html
      <http://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2011/11/harper-pulls-out-of-kyoto.html\
      > /
      http://progressiverambler.blogspot.com/2011/06/harper-rejects-kyoto-prot\
      ocol-extension.html
      <http://progressiverambler.blogspot.com/2011/06/harper-rejects-kyoto-pro\
      tocol-extension.html> //
      http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2007/01/30/harper-kyoto.html
      <http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2007/01/30/harper-kyoto.html> //

      Mysterious Alberta explosion kills young mother
      <http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20111125/woman-dies-in-alberta-tow\
      nhouse-blast-111125/> - 23-year-old woman was killed and another woman
      was injured when an explosion rocked a housing complex in central
      Alberta Friday. Innisfail RCMP said that a package arrived at the home
      by delivery shortly before the blast, but officers did not link the
      package to the blast. ( nothing better to do but watch this woman's
      building? Was she sueing someone? INSURANCE? Someone try and kill her in
      a CAR ACCIDENT. WHO IS THIS WOMAN. WHAT IS HER STORY? RCMP cannot be
      trusted. ) Sgt. Webb said the package was delivered by hand.

      The deceased woman was identified by friends and congregants of a
      community church as Vicky Shachtay, a young mother who was paralyzed by
      an earlier automobile accident. Shachtay's aide, who was also injured in
      the blast, had been working at the home at the time of the explosion.
      Police are currently probing the cause of the blast, and an autopsy is
      set for next week in Calgary. Nearby residents of three other units were
      evacuated by officers Friday morning, but police said that most of the
      damage occurred inside one suite. RCMP officers also blockaded the
      surrounding neighbourhood, which is close Innisfail's junior and senior
      high schools. Innisfail is about 100 kilometres north of
      Calgary.http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20111125/woman-dies-in-albe\
      rta-townhouse-blast-111125/#ixzz1f1rvJlAT
      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/marketjuice/serenitystreetnews.info/publi\
      c/23-year-old%20woman%20was%20killed%20and%20another%20woman%20was%20inj\
      ured%20when%20an%20explosion%20rocked%20a%20housing%20complex%20in%20cen\
      tral%20Alberta%20Friday.>

      TSNEWS V 13
      <http://www.cyberclass.net/serenityglobalfiles/TSNEWS%20all/Volume%2013%\
      20TorontoStreetNews/vol%2013%205%20oct%202011/> Victor Fletcher's cell
      phone also EXPLODED on demand. LOTS of MILITARY BLACK HELICOPTERS
      CHASING HIM and alsoHOLOGRAPHIC MINIVANS and driverless cars. COPS are
      trying to HIDE their DIRTY DEEDS.

      Helicopter crash near Kitchener, Ont., kills 1. 11:30 am.
      MYSTERY-SABOTAGE- TERRORISM. The aircraft was from Great Lakes
      Helicopter, a private flight-training and charter company based at the
      airport.
      http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2011/11/28/cambridge-helicop\
      ter-crash.html?cmp=rss
      <http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2011/11/28/cambridge-helico\
      pter-crash.html?cmp=rss>

      HAaRPER TERRORIZES CANADA with WEATHER WEAPONS and DNA DESTROYERS as
      usual. (yawn)

      Veil_of_Invisibility
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/Veil_of_Invisibility.pdf> // WARNING
      <http://www.cyberclass.net/serenityglobalfiles/Jrgenius/Warning.pdf> //
      True Geostrategics & Astrostrategics
      <http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/> // 666 NesaRA
      <http://nesara.insights2.org/2007.html> WARNING
      <http://nesara.insights2.org/2007.html> // OLEE H20
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.info/Jrgenius%20Colloidal%20Titanium,%20G\
      old%20and%20Silver%20OLEE%20H20%99%A9.pdf> // cramnote
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/cramnoteMOONgoddess%20vs%20MOONdog%20SIN\
      %20MARduk%20and%20MOLOCH%20%20SerenityStreetNews08022011.pdf> // doc
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/MOONgoddess%20vs%20MOONdog%20SIN%20MARdu\
      k%20and%20MOLOCH%20%20SerenityStreetNews08022011.doc> // pdf
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/MOONgoddess%20vs%20MOONdog%20SIN%20MARdu\
      k%20and%20MOLOCH%20%20SerenityStreetNews08022011.pdf> // EA
      <http://serenitystreetnews.com/%20http:/www.serenitystreetnews.info/JRge\
      niushomesCoolCOOPERATIVEbuscard2011.pdf> rthPARty cards
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.info/JRgeniushomesCoolCOOPERATIVEbuscard2\
      011.pdf> //Study to Succeed
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.info/cramnoteJG-Study-to-Succeed-Nov-2002\
      -Colour.pdf> // PROPHECYKEEPER
      <http://www.prophecykeepers.com/restricted/index.html?merchant_return_li\
      nk=Return%2Bto%2BPROPHECYKEEPERS> //
      CURRENCY= FLOW of ENERGY on LAND, AIR and WATER. ENERGY = PEOPLE....NOT
      DIRTY OIL! <http://www.cyberclass.net/freeenergyfiles/>
      UNIONS, SCHOOL BOARDS, POLITICS, COURTS, all SYSTEMS ( SEWERS) of SATAN
      are a HOUSE of CARDS, based on MONEY that DOES NOT EXIST
      <http://8thfire.info/2011/10/11/unions-school-boards-politics-courts-all\
      -systems-sewers-of-satan-are-a-house-of-cards-based-on-money-that-does-n\
      ot-exist/> .

      SOLUTION is YOU ME and WE in the EGGonomy. (I spammed the red cross
      today. <http://serenitystreetnews.info/sentnov28.doc> STOP WHINING and
      FIX It...we are bored over here. LETs go! ALL of us!

      STOP TALKING. ACTION ONLY. Get off your BUTTS! (singing allowed)

      SUNday 11 27 2011= 11 -11-11 = 6 WOW....powerful occult number day...be
      careful. ALTERNATIVE MEDIA is missing the real story. powerlesswitch
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/powerlesswitch.htm>
      http://serenitystreetnews.info/powerlesswitch.htm
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/powerlesswitch.htm>

      LOSE the racism. ALL COLOURs are MISLED. WHITE WITCH DEACTIVATEs BLACK
      WITCH with WHITE LIGHT. OUTTING YOU
      <http://serenitystreetnews.info/powerlessgeorge.htm> ( spamming the
      christian ladies <http://www.serenitystreetnews.info/sentnov27.doc>
      today)

      NUKE ALERT for EGYPT! PUTIN put in CHARGE in RUSSIA again. DEVILS are
      moving quickly! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

      MICHAEL NOEL PRESCOTT 666
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.com/videos/evitapendragon/> and TRINITY
      have stolen ILLUMINATREEE's
      <http://www.serenitystreetnews.com/videos/evitapendragon/> aquamarine
      crystals that power the MIDDLE EARTH DRAGONIANs, so prepare for EAST
      COAST tsunamis and ATLANTIS RISING.
      http://www.youtube.com/user/sangrailian1
      <http://www.youtube.com/user/sangrailian1>

      P<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
        Dr. Joseph Chiappalone MD is a satanist.