Karl Welz jumps out of the closet

    Message 1 of 10 , May 23 5:00 AM

      ATTN: BLACKMAGICK.COM
      c/o Network Solutions
      P.O. Box 447
      Herndon, VA 20172-0447
      Phone: 570-708-8780

      Record expires on 12-Feb-2008
      Record created on 11-Feb-1997
      Database last updated on 08-Sep-2005

      Domain servers in listed order: Manage DNS

      NS.BITMAILER.COM 195.16.159.2
      BETTY.BITMAILER.COM 195.16.159.3

      This listing is a Network Solutions Private Registration. Mail
      correspondence to this address must be sent via USPS Express Mail™ or
      USPS Certified Mail®; all other mail will not be processed. Be sure to
      include the registrant's domain name in the address.

      Show underlying registry data for this record

      Current Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
      IP Address: 195.16.159.15 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
      IP Location: ES(SPAIN)-MADRID-MADRID
      Record Type: Domain Name
      Server Type: Apache 2
      Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
      Web Site Status: Active
      DMOZ no listings
      Y! Directory: see listings
      Web Site Title: Black Magick Treasury
      Meta Description: An introduction to black magick, magical grimoires,
      Love Spells, theories, Black magicians for hire
      Meta Keywords: Black Magick Arts Magic Magickal Power Schwarze Magie
      Magie Noire sorcery Occultism Okkultismus Spells Voodoo Magia Negra
      Psychic Attacks Psychic Defense Spiritual Work Curses Jinxes Hexes
      Hexerei Zauberei Wizardry Grimoires Magick Protection Kahuna Shama
      Secure: No
      E-commerce: Yes
      Traffic Ranking: 4
      Data as of: 18-Jan-2006
      Message 2 of 10 , May 23 5:53 AM
        This software has already been used against many of us here, BTW

        http://www.blackmagick.com/

        Your first consultation is FREE !!!

        To get in contact with your Master Black Magician
        e-mail now!

        Message 3 of 10 , May 23 9:41 AM
          Yes, i am on it. I found he was "doing" MaryK...

          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Whizbang" <whizbang_10@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > >

          > > > Current Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
          > > > IP Address: 195.16.159.15 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
          > > > IP Location: ES(SPAIN)-MADRID-MADRID
          > > > Record Type: Domain Name
          > > > Server Type: Apache 2
          > > > Lock Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
          > > > Web Site Status: Active
          > > > DMOZ no listings
          > > > Y! Directory: see listings
          > > > Web Site Title: Black Magick Treasury
          > > > Meta Description: An introduction to black magick, magical
          > grimoires,
          > > > Love Spells, theories, Black magicians for hire
          > > > Meta Keywords: Black Magick Arts Magic Magickal Power
          > Schwarze Magie
          > > > Magie Noire sorcery Occultism Okkultismus Spells Voodoo Magia
          > Negra
          > > > Psychic Attacks Psychic Defense Spiritual Work Curses Jinxes Hexes
          > > > Hexerei Zauberei Wizardry Grimoires Magick Protection Kahuna Shama

        • C C
          Message 4 of 10 , May 24 2:51 PM
            "loohon" <dogwood57@...> wrote:http://www.blackmagick.com/formul.html

            This is the Same Karl Weltz that I wrote about months ago on Stu's
            forum ......... He personally told my friend Roy that he had taught
            Don Croft about orgonite as a student and guaranteed us that Son would
            be back in Karls fold one day soon ........

            That was late 04 , Roy had ordered a pendant and subsquently had two
            truck wrecks , I advised him to destroy the pendant ...
            I feel that Karl has run aground of all that was good
            just musing from NE Texas
            CC
            Message 5 of 10 , May 24 4:48 PM
              Yeah, i suspect the whole orgonite thing was to make people invest
              their efforts in stuff they would easily override when they cranked up
              the juice.

              Not to mention that they ensured that a lot of the minerals used would
              be covert carriers/transmitters of evil energies.

              That pendant has an evil vibe.

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
                Looks like blackmagic.com has been bought out by innocuous, non-occult
                interests:
                WHOIS info: http://tinyurl.com/y6lzzo

                A few months ago, a friend of mine told me he called up "Karl Welz" on
                the phone, and got a real knowledgeable radionics expert with a
                Swedish accent, whom he believed to be Welz. But i dowsed that Welz
                was still good and dead, and the other guy was an imposter.

                In any case, this zit of a site has been popped.

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 4, 2006
                  Looking further, this guy bought the domain July 25, 2 months after
                  Welz's tragic demise (see my blog for that era).

                  After my friend told me about "Welz" on the phone, i checked and found
                  that "Welz" had numerous orgone/radionics devices with demon spells on
                  them, messing with people. I neutralized them.

                  Then it occurred to me to check on Ernie Vega ( http://www.gocs1.com/
                  ). Ernie is a lifelong Satanist, too, with evil parents. He had 66
                  such devices going, messing with people. I neutralized tham, and he
                  fired up 9 more, which i also nailed.

                  People who believe that orgonite was a grass-roots phenomenon that
                  ever had a chance of saving the world, should be aware that Don Croft,
                  who started our little movement, is severely MPDed and married to an
                  MPDed NSA soreceress/MPDer who charged he pendants, etc. with dark ritual.

                  Don's mentor in orgonite was Karl Welz, a Satanist.
                  Enthusiast promoter CBswork was also severely MPDed and married to an
                  MPDed NSA sorceress/MPDer, except he was also a Satanist. (Both are
                  deceased now.)

                  I forget his name, but the guy who ran ethericwarriors.com was also a
                  Satanist.
                  And "Laozu" Kelly is really a high level black magic teacher who can
                  afford to travel around and visit people because he is flitting from
                  Masonic lodge to Masonic lodge leading seminars in black magic. His
                  orgone devices also reflect his area of competence.
                  And Sensei Dennis...

                  I could go on. But orgonite was promoted by the NSA because it was
                  DOOMED as a weapon, and (i presume) was a considered a good way to
                  bleed activists of time and money.

                  However, now that the black magic is dead, the orgonite (that great
                  majority which isn't too corrupt) is an asset, for sure.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 29, 2008
                    Woops, i was just doing some checking, and i realized i screwed up.
                    The Welz site is
                    http://www.blackmagick.com/
                    and is till up. Though i have to wonder just how effective a product
                    they can provide these days.
                    The other domain was
                    http://www.blackmagic.com/ without the k.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 17, 2013
                      Somebody inquired about this. For the record, the original Karl Welz is still physically alive for the time being.
                      In the early days i thought if i killed the soul, of course the physical body would immediately flop over dead. Wrong assumptions lead to wrong impressions.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 17, 2013
                        Ah, never mind. A couple hours after i posted that, old Karl crawled into a tunnel to die.

                        Actually, last night i had a bit of a radionics war with him and 7 of his cult followers, 2 of whom aren't even shapeshifters! Those are the 2 still alive.
                        Last night 3 of the shapeshifters went underground to die, and then this morning the other 3 including Welz.
                        Of course they will be replaced by clones.

                        They weren't able to do anything to me, except that Karl actually was able to throw a "harpooon" into my shoulder-blade, which took a second or 2 of hard work to remove.