Re: Valid Research ? For anyone who has time ..

  • swagweed@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2011
      Mainly this link
      http://www.ascentie.dds.nl/gibbon/spangenberg/out-of-black-hole-1.htm

      But can you post the other links i posted ?

      I was just wondering if these teachings are disinformation or information its from gibbon ?

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 13, 2011
        Yahoo is the one who removed non-text portions. U must've put links in a format it doesn't like.

        The info does not feel tainted. Nor of interest to me.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "swagweed@..." <swagweed@...> wrote:

        > Mainly this link
        > http://www.ascentie.dds.nl/gibbon/spangenberg/out-of-black-hole-1.htm
        >
        > But can you post the other links i posted ?
        >
        > I was just wondering if these teachings are disinformation or information its from gibbon ?

        > > Glad to hear it, but what are you talking about?
        > >
        > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, steven pillifeant <innervib@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Thanks for this info it looks right up my alley.
        > > > Cheers steve

      • raymond_borowiak
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 13, 2011
          Hey all:

          It's my duty to say this is a pile of doo doo. may look good but is for sure disinfo. gets close but no cigar.

          They use the terms but not quite rightly. An when you can't talk the talk you for sure ain't walking the walk
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 14, 2011
            I haven't tried to understand it because intuitively, i feel it is somehow of absolutely no value to me. At the same time though, i am not picking up on any bad intent behind it.